Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (68533 Views)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by fisfat(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
this kind of thread in front page??

By 2020 we'll be seeing

'My new born baby just had her first fart'

Bull shii

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maduka Ogwu. Na dem
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by fatymore(f): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why post it. She is matured now.. Maybe she Is crying bcs she can't be having all those touchy games again else it results to pregnancy undecided
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Femibabami: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Omo bring your daughter for me...
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Almaheed: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
who else noticed the biafran flag on is Facebook profile
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Jabioro: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Must you bring your daughter personal life matter here.. You deserved 100 stroke of cane..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by rheether(f): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafra is great wink

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Omotall(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
nonsense people cool
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by chicagoPD(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by michoim(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Prepare tea for her. The weather is cold. grin
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by alizma: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
this is one of the reasons I don't respect people because of their academic qualifications, I listen to them and measure the level of respect they deserve from me. what kind of doctor is this?

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by omoadeleye(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
safiaapussy:
Stupid biafrats, what do you want us to do now undecided

He wants you to come and suck it for her ni lipsrsealed
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by dfo12(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Seize his licence...that is how he goes about releasing his patients secrets and health details.

5 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by NoToPile: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mtchew

I just don't understand how some people reason.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by slawomir: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Respect to all the ladies. Just can't imagine something that continuously bleed for five days each month and still that thing won't die

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Boyooosa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
what is the difference btw this man/woman and that animal that included 'Masturbation' as part of abstinence method in primary school syllabus. In fact Apes are greater than some parents. Say a word to her ko, come and fingah her nii... oshisco! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:
My dear Chinazom, as you are a blessing to your parents, so as the period is blessing to your womanhood.

Your parents love you so much, i am happy for you my dear.

I wish you the best in your course of pursuit

4 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by olaolaking: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
If this doctor was from another tribe, the chest bitters would be feasting on the tribe like maggots

5 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by cyborg123(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Your daughter started 'monsterating' and you decide to blow it to the world?

What type of parent is this sef?

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by dfo12(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
rheether:
Biafra is great wink

Dear rheether, wat has Biafra got to do with first periods? undecided
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by UbChapter(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oya...

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Ebenezerk2: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Recession has dealt with a lot of people that they can't think straight anymore, the man must be on a strong weed, so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by harriet412(f): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why is the man stupid like this, cos ur daughter just saw her first flow that's y he's bringing it to SM.. To even think this man is a doctorundecided oh Lord! ..
How will this gal feel years seeing her pic on the net SMH?

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by nuelsam: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
According to a Nigerian Doctor, Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka, his first daughter who saw her 'period' for the first time today has been crying all day, and he's been trying so hard with his wife to console her.

He went further to disclose that his daughter will be 12 years old next month (8th August), and wants to be a professor of mathematics when she grows up.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/first-daughter-saw-first-period-today-shes-crying-day-nigerian-doctor.html
emm! Ah lyk the interior decoration n that's my take.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Useless afonja skull miners wetin consign una?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by thebestprice(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
According to a Nigerian Doctor, Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka, his first daughter who saw her 'period' for the first time today has been crying all day, and he's been trying so hard with his wife to console her.

He went further to disclose that his daughter will be 12 years old next month (8th August), and wants to be a professor of mathematics when she grows up.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/first-daughter-saw-first-period-today-shes-crying-day-nigerian-doctor.html
now is the time to screw her leaking hole with a solid 12inch dick, that will automatically halt the flow from the leaking hole
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
.....and this had to be shared?

My grandma used to say a literate individual with zero common sense is more trouble than an illiterate with no common sense. Atleast you expected nothing from an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by mercy232(f): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow, this is very uncalled for...am sure their is no other father sick as this man...

6 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by mmsen: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tell her not to worry and that she should save her tears for those poor young things in the north who are sold off to be raped once they reach puberty.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by engrpheleeks(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
And we are supposed to fry beans
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Vincent1981(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmm i wonder ooo imagine somebody that call himself a medical doctor is telling the world on social media that his first daughter is seeing her first period today,
what a nonsense doctor.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by fxskye: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Obviously, the parents failed in this aspect. As a mother you don't need to wait until this day before educating her about stages of growth in a woman.

To me, you need to buckle up madam.

Nothing exciting other than a display of less parenthood duty.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.