Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (40788 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by dammyluv911(f): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please My Friend Needs Advice Urgently

A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers. Initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it and she has been warned about abortion. The guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of her and the baby.

He said it should better be a female child. The guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her. My friend is now in love with this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent).

This guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy, he asks questions whenever any guy calls, he cares about her welfare and a times complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.

Pls it there any way she can make the guy love her?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tell your friend to create the thread herself nah cheesy

Madam, tell us your problem and stop hiding under the canopy of "my friend"

469 Likes 29 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
If she doesn't want to be a single parent,why did she get pregnant when she isn't married?

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Melahou(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
So you are now the mouth piece of your friend...ok tell your friend to come let me whisper to her.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by fatymore(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
It high time those from a single parent to open their brains... Don't get pregnant for a guy except he has done the necessary rite.. So we won't be hearing.. I don't want that life style for my kid

44 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Until you admit that you're the friend in question, my advice is still on suspension.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't understand. Why restrict someone you don't love?

26 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:
Until you admit that you're the friend in question, my advice is still on suspension.
Kamikazes.. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Kamikazes.. Lol

My stalker kiss .

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by phintohlar(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tell your friend to create the thread herself cheesy

Madam, tell us your problem and stop hiding under the canopy of "my friend"
lmao.. Under the canopy of love

14 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by thickminaj(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
dammyluv911:
A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers.initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it n she has been warned about abortion.the guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of she and the baby,he said it should better be a female child.the guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her,my friend is now in love will this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent). this guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy,he asks questions whenever any guy calls,he cares about her welfare n atimes complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.pls it there any way she can you make the guy love her?
yes... By putting her life together forgetting about him... There's no book or law for love... She had better start preparations to be a single mum... undecided.... Who knows he might fall in luv... But op leave the umbrella of my frnd nw let's help ur condition

21 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by doughziay: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is wrong with your friend?

Why making herself a slave to the guy?
Let her face the reality that the foolish guy doesn't love her and may not love her no matter what she does.

If the guy in question will not marry her, she should go away with her baby. She won't die!

23 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by doughziay: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by MissRaine69(f): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Your friend did not get herself pregnant by mistake, it was a calculated move because she hoped this guy would come around. He has told her he does not want her, he does not want to marry her
But still she hopes ...three children later she will still be right here hoping and he will have a wife.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by indodon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
My dear your friend actually wanna get pregnant for the guy,she calculated wrongly..

15 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by auntysimbiat(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
HMMMM
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by loadedvibes: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Baby mama alert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by elog(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guys like their baby mamas tho

Maybe he doesn't want to be committed yet
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by mykel25(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Even if I don't believe it's from your friend I ll give u an advice based on experience

Real love is gradual thing... It builds overtime....so it's possible for d guy to love her n wanna make her a wife later

One reason d guy says he can't marry her is simply because she's not marriable to him ...now your friend needs to develop herself in whatever ramifications needed to be marriable for him.... It might be character, career, her mentality etc.... A guy only wanna marry a lady he can fuse into his future ....an asset not a liability, she doesn't need to be an asset presently buh one can deduce from her mindset that she's ll be an asset n not a liability...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
He is a monster, I can't sleep with someone I don't luv let alone getting her pregnant.

A New Metal is added to Chemistry

Name: WIFE
Symbol: Wf
Atomic mass: Light when first found... tends to get heavier over the years with time.

Physical Properties
- Boils at any time
- Can freeze at any time
- Melts if treated with love
- Very Bitter if Mishandled

Chemical Properties
- Very Reactive
- Highly Unstable
- Possesses Strong Affinity towards Gold, Silver, Diamond, Platinum, Credit cards, Debit cards & Cheque books
- Money Reducing Agent

Occurrence
Mostly found in front of the Mirror.

It's highly flammable when mixed with in-laws.

It has mixed properties when seated with parents.

Woe unto you if she sees you with any element similar to itself!

79 Likes 16 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by gunners160(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
10 Things I noticed from the story above:
1. Your friend is an opportunist and a gold digger
2. She forced herself on the guy thinking getting pregnant for him would make him love her
3. Your so called friend don't love the guy but his money
4. Your so called friend is not ready to work
5. The guy played smart and ran away for his dear life
6. The guy is a control freak and the jealous type
7. Your friend no get sense at all
8. The guy has some one he his in love with
9. Your friend knew right from day one that the guy has a gf he loves

10. The guy wants free Toto

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
She should pick a baby mama form before dollar forces the price up again.

My friend is now in love with this guy
Like seriously dammy, you killed it right here. grin cheesy

.....she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, does it?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by NCANpatroller: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't believe it's ur friend it happened to.
If it was u. U were born stewpid for repeating your mother's mistake.

You can't tie a guy down with pregnancy in this 21st century.

All you can do is. Do ur best. Nurse ur offspring. Give all the care. The guy would definitely fall in love with the fruit of his loins and reconsider the hen that hatched it

3 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by oshe11: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
so

Wat shud we do

Abort the babi or marry her
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Sexyfali(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
u can't pin a guy with belle ooh, thank God he told her d truth.its a mistake n she shuld learn 4rm it. its lyk dis single parent tin is a curse oh, she should beta pray n fast seriously abt it so dat it won't transfer 2 d baby she is carryin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
So sad.

I hate it when people brought up by single parents make the same mistake.

The standard of the bible that we have regarded as "old school" is still the best and safest way to live life.

To the OP and her friend, you can't force a man to be with you, a baby will not make him stay. Its a good thing you've decided to keep the baby, but know its going to be without this guy as your husband cause he has made it clear he is not in love with you.

You're a baby mama now.

Get yourself a job if you don't have one, cause it will be unwise to rely on this dude to take care of you, he can only try to support the baby. Then, repent of this way of life, it has obviously not helped you.

God's plan towards you are of good and not of evil to bring you an expected end.

Shalom.

14 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Finestface(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Men

2 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by dacovajnr: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Common sense is indeed not Common..You were raised by a single parent and you're making similar mistake..Madam your problem is hereditary grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Classic
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by KingLennon(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
You can't force a guy to like you. She should just behave well and pray to God. Maybe in time, the guy may come to accept her..
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by PussyBlower: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is what happens when a fûçking Hoe allow Her fûçking pussy to do the thinking..The fûçking Hoe didn't learn any fûçking lesson from the Person who raised her as a single Parent! Hoes Everywhere angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.