Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) (33648 Views)

DHQ: Nigerian Military Not Recruiting Boko Haram Ex-Fighters’ / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos) / Female Combatants: Documents Expose Military’s Cover-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by wawaboi: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
BROS U BAD GAN!!!

ROUF!!!!!
Hawlahscho:
If all of them truly changed their mind, I am certain, this man hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Luckylife:

I feel sorry for any almajiri comparing Nnamdi KANU/ IPod with blood thirsty and sucking boko Hiram that killed and raped innocent victims for just fighting for their pedeophile prophet and god that are powerless to defend it self only to promise 72 invisible virgins to his zombies . The Truth must be told shekena!

Now am speechless...not because I agree with you but simply because of your level of reasoning.

I now see why you really need intellectual rehabilitation.

IPOB IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MIRAGE.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
CastedDude:
The second batch of 52 Boko Haram terrorists said to have surrendered to the Nigerian military are now undergoing deradicalization and rehabilitation programme. The exercise, under the Operation Safe Corridor (OPSC) is put in place by the federal government in order to restore peace to the North East.

Addressing the repentant ex-combatants at the camp on Saturday, Coordinator of the OPSC, Major-General Bamidele Shafa congratulated the Boko Haram members for choosing to surrender.

He charged them to take advantage of the window of opportunity provided at the camp to become better citizens, while also advising them to be disciplined and conduct themselves according to the rules, regulations of the camp.

The coordinator said while at the camp, the ex-combatants would be exposed to various programmes geared towards making them better citizens, imbued with genuine nationalism.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/photos-boko-haram-ex-combatants-undergoing-rehabilitation-surrender.html

With the mean look on their faces so ? Hmmmm........Once a boko....they still look scary lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
See the guy with 007...on some James bond swagg
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
They will now give dem govt positions tommorrow
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
This country should separate abeg. Tired of seeing this shiiiiiit by the Nigerian government. Can you imagine boko haram boys drinking bottled water

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This is a Yoruba man and a Muslim.

Wrstbangle come and carry your brother

This one whey u dey call my name so since morning. Shey no be love so? tongue. I seek your sister (eph123) hand in marriage but she reject me openly.

Abeg make una Leme oo! You sef carry the guy na. What a man can do, a woman can do better nau sad
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Aziz404(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think Nnandi KANU ought to be their also...he truly need rehabilitation.
Anyone who quote me will be fire by thunder without 30 seconds of quoting me.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2017
wristbangle:

This one whey u dey call my name so since morning. Shey no be love so? tongue. I seek your sister (eph123) hand in marriage but she reject me openly.

Abeg make una Leme oo! You sef carry the guy na. What a man can do, a woman can do better nau sad
stop sounding sexist. It's not cool.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Hawlahscho:
If all of them truly changed their mind, I am certain, this man hasn't.

You see the reason why secession is in the rise
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2017
zinaunreal:
This country should separate abeg. Tired of seeing this shiiiiiit by the Nigerian government. Can you imagine boko haram boys drinking bottled water

See y people want Biafra
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2017
mustaphasaidu:
The kind face wei that boko man de look, na some thing else, no b peace at all!

And the money from the Niger Delta is used to feed blood suckers.

Who judging from their looks are not repentant.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2017
They are even treated better than their victims
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by totorimi: 3:32am On Jul 12, 2017
The same tax payers they have maimed and killed its still their money they are using to saw clothes for them, put on A/C, and give the orange juice. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Ermacc:
they have killed so many, now they claim to have surrendered. Fg is housing and feeding them, next they will be sent out of the country on scholarship and we the good ones are still enduring this hardship. This country is a pot of beans. ewooooo! they are even drinking bottled water.
lol! Na d bottle water dey pain me pass.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Ehiscotch:
They need proper rehabilitation.
God has given them a second chance.

The so called Libyans according to bubu
grin
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by durasome(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2017
these faces am seeing are still bokos no repentance, anybody handling them should be very very careful
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Pylony(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Na wa oo! Terrorist drinking bottle water with orange juice when Law abiding citizens are in hunger.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by orisa37: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Please reradicalise and rehabitate Nigerian Jobless Youths first before healing Bokoharam who came into Nigeria to plunder and to kill Nigerians. Misplaced application is a cause of Recession too.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Good, they have taken a nice decision.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by ibnyak01: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
we no complain when amnesty was given Niger delta boys.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Freemancipation:
IPOB youths that were peacefully protesting and didn't spill any blood were murdered in cold blood.

While boko haram members that committed so many evils and atrocities are being cuddled, released and going through rehabilitation while being fed by Nigerian government.

That's why the country is a curse.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by swedbase(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Freemancipation:
IPOB youths that were peacefully protesting and didn't spill any blood were murdered in cold blood.

While boko haram members that committed so many evils and atrocities are being cuddled, released and going through rehabilitation while being fed by Nigerian government.

That is why the shit of a country will never progress. So many things are wrong with her system.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Freemancipation:

While I also don't feel comfortable with this, it's worth noting that We've been feeding and rehabilitating Niger Delta militants for ages now.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by wahzupguy(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Naija don go buy kerosene

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by seguno2: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
texazzpete:
While I also don't feel comfortable with this, it's worth noting that We've been feeding and rehabilitating Niger Delta militants for ages now.

Niger Delta is where our country gets the money shared in Abuja every month by the 774 LGAs, 36 states and the federal government.
What is the contribution from Boko Haram terrorists' territory to our federal allocation pot?
How much do they contribute?
What is their % contribution?
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
seguno2:

Niger Delta is where our country gets the money shared in Abuja every month by the 774 LGAs, 36 states and the federal government.
What is the contribution from Boko Haram terrorists' territory to our federal allocation pot?
How much do they contribute?
What is their % contribution?

This holds no water.
There are millions of law abiding Niger deltans that we can and should reward and pamper. The theme here is about justice and punishment for crimes.

There's limited difference between rehabilitating killers from the ND and killers from Borno. Both options rob their victims of justice and are morally repugnant.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by kester113(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
With the trainings these men have undergone in boko...i doubt if they have surrendered..
i smell ulterior motives
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by paschenko(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
hhhmmmm... make una come see o, na the remaining NYSC Khaki them carry sew inmate uniforms for them with white canvas. very soon FG go follow decide to dey pay them 19,800 as allowance, after all them too follow be government pikin.

SMH for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari / Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times / Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.