Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral (1481 Views)

Rise To Power: The Unusual Stories Of New Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by obiremy: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
There is nothing we won't see in this world.According to reports,the lady below tied the knot with her absentee husband.Ladies una fit use this style?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/lady-weds-her-absentee-husband-in.html

Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by obiremy: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by decatalyst(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by whitebeard(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nah she nah..!!

Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by LUGBE: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmm, wonders

I call it desperate adventure
Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by Oladimejyy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm very sure that guy is in abroad.
They can wait for an abroad guy for 6yrs as long as he's rich but cant wait for an average guy for 1week

1 Like

Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by Jabioro: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
She must also take the framed foto to honey moon, she should also permit the same frame to perform the pussy.... if you mention me, your partner will refuse you your preek /pussy right till 3:30am..try me and you shall know that Jesu loluwa!
Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by HisSexcellency(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin
This one na "I must marry abroad husband by all means". Even though he will still leave you here in Nigeria and be sending $300 quarterly
Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by newyorks(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
some men sha. hubby scarcity can make gals marry ghost sef. who knows if the man in question is even alive.
Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by Gossiplover: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
DIS ONE NA OLD NEWS NAA. OP, receive sense

1 Like

Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by NobleAngell(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahahahaha! I don't know which of them looks more silly, the bride's maids or clowns in suit. Freak show!
Re: See The Unusual Way Lady Tied The Knot Wit Her Absentee Man That Has Gone Viral by xana101: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
The husband is Nigeria President. U see buhari pictures in almost all the offices u go into.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Agitators' Threat: A Silly Joke From Upcoming Comedians / Fela Kuti And His Son Warned Us About Buhari Hypocrisy And Fake Corruption War / Arewa Youths To Buhari - Forget 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.