Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (56817 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
FTC i dedicated it to hungerBAD

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
hm
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is 9ja turning to?

GOD please save your children!!
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Taku555(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
But the poster is a liar , this is just one body that was picmixed
don't mind these liar muhammedes
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
this is horrific... for months now no day passes by without recording of killed persons in the state...what and where on earth is wike...is it not time for him to woke up and fight this bastards

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jesus! This is gory and shocking

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The human body without a head actually looks like a dressed turkey
I don't know whether I should laugh or curse u. Chai..... your Mumu no get part 2 I swear down!

Sense fall on you.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by 4kings: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is terrible.

Only Love can change this world.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Where is the government? Is this a country or some sort of animal kingdom?

Why these cruel and brutal animalistic acts with impunity?

Nigeria I reject thee!

Biafra I hail thee!
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
Maybe they beheaded their selves . grin Shebi it's dem !
Sorry looser, I used your last reserve brain to drink garri.... angry angry
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by blantyre: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
If this was in a northern state, alot of insults and abuses would have been hurled against the entire north, Muslims and Islam. Hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
uranta don from peterside's community has he even visited rumuoparali b4?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Can those who know them tell us why they were killed?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by otijah(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Something tells me that Wike is a hardcore cultist, I hv never seen him speak against this cultist menance for once. God save his people

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Yuji: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Some idiots are already masturbating on this thread as if worse things don't happen in their own communities and states!
Aboriyin ti gbale undecided
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by adellam16(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
zoba88:
According to De Don who lives in Port Harcourt that shared the story two brothers were beheaded in Rivers state.He wrote...

'Breaking

2 brothers beheaded in Rumuokpareli community in Ibio/Akpor Rivers state'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/two-brothers-beheaded-in-rumuokpareli.html
this is a stupid news. no details or info. why bring dis to front page? why were they beheaded? no information, but ur always quick to load image and spread half baked news.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by preshieamadina(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg make we hear word Na one and same picture and not two brothers
...guy na two brothers dem behead I dey live close to the community...and besides I know them..
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Pylony(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
You go post something and shout "disturbing graphic pic" like some body beg you to post, i wonder what's the moral behind feeding people with reality horror pics when they can go watch that at the cinema.

Only a useles Nigerian will keep posting this sort of pics on his blog or website in the name of attracting traffic. I can sense it, that many bloggers are happy getting this sort of gory stories to decorate their blogs painting the Nation in blood. Who does that on the internet, if Not a Nigerians.

The West and the rest of the world will concil such gory photos and and picture every thing in writing, knowing that the black man don't have the time in the world to read, ( no wonder it is said if you want to hide information from a black man, put it in writing). While we feed them with useless horror pictures to get something to laugh about Africa and Africans.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
All these evil is common place under the cultist government of Rivers State headed by the blood sucking Wike.

Rivers people murdered sleep the day they gave the gubernatorial mandate to Wike the Babarian.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by adellam16(f): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pylony:
You go post something and shout "disturbing graphic pic" like some body beg you to post, i wonder what's the moral behind feeding people with reality horror pics when they can go watch that at the cinema.

Only a useles Nigerian will keep posting this sort of pics on his blog or website in the name of attracting traffic. I can sense it, that many bloggers are happy getting this sort of gory stories to decorate their blogs painting the Nation in blood. Who does that on the internet, if Not a Nigerians.

The West and the rest of the world will concil such gory photos and and picture every thing in writting knowing that the black man don't have the time in the world to read, ( no wonder it is said if you want to hide information from a black man, put it in writing). While we feed them with useless horror pictures to get something to laugh about Africa and Africans.

in summary the poster and NL mods plus seun are dense.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
preshieamadina:
...guy na two brothers dem behead I dey live close to the community...and besides I know them..
that picture Na the same picture of the sane person jo
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by eROCK247(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
How can u b so heartless?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Portgas(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Seriously? If this had happened in the west ehh
we would not sleep tonight "skull miners" is all we are going to be reading
may God save us all
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by P2gr8t(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am from Egbeda close to Umudioga. The rate of cult activities here in my own community is too much. I have been a member of nairaland for years but I don't know how to post news. Someone should help me out. P2gr8t
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Lufthansa: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
God understands what no man comprehends. May he forgive me! Who knows what they did in the past to deserve this. People will feel sympathetic when it is the turn of their killers to taste similar death as the slained.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by mikael3(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
To slap you dey hungry me... ...lol
But on a serious note, it's good to sympathise with others....
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
amarabe u kip shouting u are rivers girl wat happnin
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Destined2win: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
joespiceman:
this is so true. I live in the community. This is so painful. The family of the two brothers already have there father in the mortgage. The whole community is in pain.
Bros which of the houses in rumuoparaeli did this happen
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Destined2win: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
preshieamadina:
Please which brothers did they behead in rumuoparaeli
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Buchi19: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
what a barbaric act.R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
fran6co:
Mehn bt y all this. Is it that hard for humans to peacefully co exist.

RIP

People had rather rest in peace than live in peace
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by wilyparker(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
preshieamadina:
are they cultist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.