Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (56816 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Rivers and cultist killings are 5 and 6. Esp in Wike's regime
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2017
adellam16:
in summary the poster and NL mods plus seun are dense.
True, as i'm made to believ their only work here is to paint Nigeria in Blood, making us all look like blood suckers. I thought the job of a Mod should be to censor contents before they reach front page, but its clear they don't care about content but making Nairaland great and Nigeria a laughing stock before the world.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by nengibo: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2017
achinice:
uranta don from peterside's community has he even visited rumuoparali b4?
Do you have to bring sentiment into this
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
@Umuokpara!!! What's Rumukparali
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by yaki84: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
preshieamadina:
the sad thing is that I know the boys...their father is still mortuary sef...they have not buried him...their late step mum is my family relation...chai wat a disgusting way to die..
were they cultist?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by kaima1984(f): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Modsenemy post=58358954]But the poster is a liar , this is just one body that was picmixed [/quote Its true,I saw it yesterday noon around 3:18,d road construction workers(Julius Berger )are working on d road n discovered d lifeless bodies in a drainage
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by kaima1984(f): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Modsenemy:
But the poster is a liar , this is just one body that was picmixed
,No,i saw it yesterday noon around 3:18,d road construction workers(Julius Berger )are working on d road n discovered d lifeless bodies in a drainage but I don't kW if der are blood like d op claim, its indeed a horrific scene honestly
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
very soon you'll claim he is an apc member
nengibo:

Do you have to bring sentiment into this
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by vivalavida(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
preshieamadina:
the sad thing is that I know the boys...their father is still mortuary sef...they have not buried him...their late step mum is my family relation...chai wat a disgusting way to die..

Where they cultists?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by tifany89(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
H
ymee:
River state and its entire people are cursed, no good news from that side

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Guy next time comment reasonably please. Wat do u mean by its entire people are cursed?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by zheroes(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
the desperation in rivers state is heartbreaking!!! cult or political war!!!! nothing else... spits on thread!!!!! there will definitely be retaliations. so the killings will not end.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by jiangchu: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The human body without a head actually looks like a dressed turkey

Double tragedy to the family.
They will save money sha, doing the two burial on the same day.
The carpenter can even design the coffin to fit two of them.

RIP

woe betide you
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Olivers(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
dem go use d head do ritual like that come use the body do pepper soup.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by ekhai(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Is any good ever comes out of Rivers State? Blood thirsty maggots in the land.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by clems88(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Modsenemy:
Maybe they beheaded their selves . grin Shebi it's dem !
common sense you don't have . shame on you. Mtcheeew
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2017
henryhemon:

I thought rivers state is part of Biafra? I advise people shuts up if they don't know what to say.

Yes, River state is part of Biafra. All these senseless killings of people and the inactions of government of Nigeria to address it, is one of the reason why we want liberate ourselves from the damnable republic of nigeria.

Nigeria I reject thee!

Biafra I hail thee!
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by malware: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Had this thing happened in the North, I cannot even imagine the kind of bigoted comments I would see here.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by gare(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Wike is a total disaster. Instead of securing Rivers people, he was busy attacking Amaechi in the media with his frog voice while his state burns.

Now he has a full blown crisis in his big head. cry

What has this got to do with Wike now, crimes do take place in all big cities, the Governor has done the little he can, what have you done for your state or country, how many times have you called the police when you see a crime been committed, all you do is to sit and wait to blame the Governor, you need sense
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by joespiceman(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Destined2win:
Bros which of the houses in rumuoparaeli did this happen
it didn't actually happened in Rumuokpareli but there bodies were found in the street of elekohia opposite mountain of fire.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by cuteslimmy: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
oh God way? rip to them
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
tifany89:
H
Guy next time comment reasonably please. Wat do u mean by its entire people are cursed?
Oh sorry
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Taku555(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
it's actually 2 brothers that were beheaded.
but those photos are from the same beheaded man
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who cursed this state! RIP
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by TalkingBird: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oh Jehovah Let your Kingdom Come.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmmm,wickedness in high places.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
end time dayz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.