Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by galatico(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
You’ve been chatting with this babe on the phone for a while lets say close to two months , you do the calling she never calls you back, you guyz agree to see when you meet, that same nite she starts flashing you and you decided to call her the next thing she says is SEND ME CREDIT.

Would you send her the Credit? Since she asked for it for the first time.

My Personal Opinion I wont.
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
NO cheesy
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
I wont either! undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by whitelexi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
Interesting grin grin grin

She never calls back and she wants credit?? Kai menini grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
lailai angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster
not sending credit is the least of your problem, you should also run away from that rat as fast/far as possible.
we all know how you think. . . . . . .you are saying to yourself that you will sleep with the hell out of her and then move on with life but this women will find some ways to extract some cash out of you.
i mean, you havent even met her yet and she is already trying to milk you?! what is she going to ask/scam out of you by the time you have your tongue down her throat?!
Re: What Would You Do? by fifi09(f): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
not sending credit is the least of your problem, you should also run away from that rat as fast/far as possible.
we all know how you think. . . . . . .you are saying to yourself that you will sleep with the hell out of her and then move on with life but this women will find some ways to extract some cash out of you.
i mean, you havent even met her yet and she is already trying to milk you?! what is she going to ask/scam out of you by the time you have your tongue down her throat?!

OK, I laughed out loud on that one!

@poster: Run as fast as you can.

(1) (Reply)

fewfwe / What Should I Do? I Need Sincere Opinion: / She Is Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.