Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

The United States Had A Clear Shot At Killing Kim Jong Un On July 4 — But... - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Had A Clear Shot At Killing Kim Jong Un On July 4 — But... (2030 Views)

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The United States Had A Clear Shot At Killing Kim Jong Un On July 4 — But... by Lucasbalo(m): 2:07am On Jul 14, 2017
mysticwarrior:
pls if you dont have any reasonable evidence to discredit his write up, we would appreciate it if you could stay silent.
Baba Ijebu is my old friend and he's Chairman of HAC. I don't need to argue about his junky epistle. He knows the truth. I guess you are a new inductee to HAC. Goodluck to y'all.

1 Like

Re: The United States Had A Clear Shot At Killing Kim Jong Un On July 4 — But... by mysticwarrior(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Baba Ijebu is my old friend and he's Chairman of HAC. I don't need to argue about his junky epistle. He knows the truth. I guess you are a new inductee to HAC. Goodluck to y'all.
but the man you call Baba Ijebu is saying nothing but the absolute truth, I have been observing his write up for sometimes now and he is almost never wrong, and I like him a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United States Had A Clear Shot At Killing Kim Jong Un On July 4 — But... by Lucasbalo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
mysticwarrior:
but the man you call Baba Ijebu is saying nothing but the absolute truth, I have been observing his write up for sometimes now and he is almost never wrong, and I like him a lot.
He is my good friend and I can surely say I know him better than you. Enough said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra / Congratulations President-elect Joe Biden / Only In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.