Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds (8135 Views)

China Holds One Million Uighur Muslims In Concentration Camps / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by sino(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:

There is nothing genetic about that BS. Its pure deviant sexual practice. In so far GOD gave no other excuse for the people of LUT for their wantoness other PERVERSION & also didnt segregate them into classes in terms of punishment (annihilation) , then trying to raise a different case for them is like secondguessing or out guessing GOD.

Or is GOD not a good scientist/psychologist enough ?
Do we know/understand his creatures better than him ? Q67:14

Do we know better what punishment suits a certain sin than he does ?
Jazakallahu khayran!

Once some people read scientists "says" or "suggests", oti pari, it has been proven ultimately ni yen.

There is no conclusive evidence for a genetic marker for homosexuality or sexual orientation, the best that is out there is just correlation, and that does not mean such gene is responsible for being gay or determines sexual orientation! And even if there is such gene that predisposes a person to become homosexual (by the way, this said gene can only be seen in male and not female counterparts), it still does not make it normal or natural. Let me explain, there are some genes in women especially Brca 1 and 2, which predisposes them to cancer of the breast (and it is even inherited), do we now say, well it is genetic, we should accept that cancer of the breast is normal?! And by the way, research on human health with respect to diseases, disorders as well as treatment, is tending towards the molecular level.

AlBaqir why trying to smuggle homosexuals into the Qur'an?! Allahu musta'an! So why did Allah (SWT) destroyed the people of Lut (AS)?! And the verse you quoted about men who have no desire for women is basically about impotent men, or older men! Never about homosexuals! Abi don't you know that we have lesbians too?! Can we use the same verse to excuse them too, Sheikh AlBaqir?! Read and learn the Qur'an properly abeg!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by sino(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Empiree:
I have not even talked about punishment. You have largely agreed it is wrong. All this and that excuses are just a way of sympathizing with them. Quran did not specify punishment for them. But this crime falls under "fasad". Zina is haram. Pure and simple.

Difficulty trying to find them guilty is another case entirely. I am not against process like rehab for homos instead of death penalty outright. Homo is simply wrong. If scientific discovery "proves" homosexual to be "genetic disorder" in an attempt to make people rationalize with them, this goes against fundamental principles of religions. Therefore, it must be rejected. We know scientists are full of atheists. They would therefore try their utmost best to force this sh!t down out throat. How many of them gave birth?. None. I am not talking about adoption. It was someone who gave birth to those adopted children.

As for tintingz irrational sympathy and excuses that Homosexuals are mostly peaceful people, this is what they use to cajole unsuspecting folks. Recently in New York, news came up that deadly disease is derived from homosexual people. They can stick their "peace loving trash where sun doesnt shine lipsrsealed

Meningitis outbreak in L.A. gay community prompts plea for vaccinations
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-meningitis-lgbt-20160707-snap-story.html

Sexually Transmitted Diseases
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

If they contribute to more diseases that already exist, they deserve death penalty. This is fasad
Bro, at the red, not only are they using "science" they are also using the media! Almost all the seasonal movies that have huge following have gay acts in them, even some of these celebrities have come out to declare being gay, subtly indoctrinating the viewers to see it as normal and not weird!

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by impossible27(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:
grin @ Mr. impossible27

Are you a muslim ?

You see this

is the mother of all faux pas. but I need to know your creed first. That deviant I know. grin

no I am not a Muslim but I did IRS from primary to my js3 and I read both the Quran and the bible just for knowledge.

what did u mean by the bolded?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
^^^

# Empiree, on what basis you reject scientific research? On the basis of "many of them are atheists"? That's not good enough. These people have save lives and make the best out of health related issues. In fact their contributions to the progress of humanity is far greater than what " sheiks, Alfas etc" will ever contribute.

# Now, if we are sceptical about them, where are our Muslim scientists to checkmate them? Yesterday, Muslims generally reject the theory of evolution. The case is different today because there is overwhelming evidences beyond any reasonable doubt. Yes, some Muslims still don't give a damn. However, many Muslims embrace this facts as a form of creation process of God, and they were able to strike a balance between it and Islamic belief. This does not change anything in the textual content of the Qur'an. Human being is yet to discover himself fully. Don't just rubbish any scientific theory without any basis.

Do you know one of the rulings of Mutawattir hadith? If 4 to infinity claim it, even if there are liars, and non-muslim in the chain, you don't need to verify anything. Just need to accept the hadith. However, these are researches. And again where are our Muslim scientists to verify?

# Ikupakuti, you have not brought anything, am afraid. What is Islamic ruling based on the sharia given to Nabi Muhammad on homosexuals? For example, quran specifically mention flogging for Zina etc.

* Again, story of Lut doesn't add up here. Why? There was nothing good left for the people of Lut. Nearly the whole community engaged in this evil act. Yet, I believe it took a long time (just like Nuh's people) when there is no more hope for them before they were destroyed.

So, again, show us how Nabi treated them other than, "throw them out of your houses" as the hadith claim. Throwing them out of the house doesn't stop them. In fact you have expose them to the society where they will find their likes or initiate more people on the act. So, what exactly are the Islamic solution to these problem?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
sino:

Bro, at the red, not only are they using "science" they are also using the media! Almost all the seasonal movies that have huge following have gay acts in them, even some of these celebrities have come out to declare being gay, subtly indoctrinating the viewers to see it as normal and not weird!

# You are right. However, Qur'an says, "let there arise from amongst you the best who will call people to what is good and warn them of evil".

# My Question: where are Muslim scientists to disprove whatever theory or discoveries we felt is fraud?

Our inability to do this, great danger lie ahead. That's why we find it very difficult to convince our youth of this 24 century making them to run towards atheism etc. I have traveled far and wide to Muslim countries and beyond. You will be amazed how Muslims of some of these Islamic countries feel "free" when they arrive "outside world" where there is "freedom".
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^

# Empi.ree, on what basis you reject scientific research? On the basis of "many of them are atheists"? That's not good enough. These people have save lives and make the best out of health related issues. In fact their contributions to the progress of humanity is far greater than what " sheiks, Alfas etc" will ever contribute.
just gonna respond to this for now. Their discoveries are dealt with or treated differently. Truly quran is open on the issue of evolution as I discussed the other end. But this one is CLOSED just like zina can not be halal. The case is already decided.

It is closed bcus we see clearly how Allah inflicted the worst possible punishment on them in the time of nabi Nuh (as). This is an indication there is no room for this bs. You can not use their brilliant discovery elsewhere (that is in harmony with Islam) to sympathize with them here. I'm sure there are other atheists who disagree with homosexuality. It is very sickening.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2017
sino:

AlBaqir why trying to smuggle homosexuals into the Qur'an?! Allahu musta'an! So why did Allah (SWT) destroyed the people of Lut (AS)?! And the verse you quoted about men who have no desire for women is basically about impotent men, or older men! Never about homosexuals! Abi don't you know that we have lesbians too?! Can we use the same verse to excuse them too, Sheikh AlBaqir?! Read and learn the Qur'an properly abeg!

# Sometimes you let your hatred and emotions take over your senses and devour you.

For the record, I never smuggle homosexuals into the Qur'an. Qur'an says, "men with no desire for women". This is widely open to interpretations.

Second, the hadith in sahih Bukhari clearly and clearly expose effeminates in the houses of sahabah (i.e Muslim community).

So, there is no running away or denying this.

How were they treated those era?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Empiree:
I have not even talked about punishment. You have largely agreed it is wrong. All this and that excuses are just a way of sympathizing with them. Quran did not specify punishment for them. But this crime falls under "fasad". Zina is haram. Pure and simple.

Difficulty trying to find them guilty is another case entirely. I am not against process like rehab for homos instead of death penalty outright. Homo is simply wrong. If scientific discovery "proves" homosexual to be "genetic disorder" in an attempt to make people rationalize with them, this goes against fundamental principles of religions. Therefore, it must be rejected. We know scientists are full of atheists. They would therefore try their utmost best to force this sh!t down out throat. How many of them gave birth?. None. I am not talking about adoption. It was someone who gave birth to those adopted children.
Please tell me how a mystical ancient book from middle east explain science and genes?

And if scientists are full of atheists at least they have saved lives, humanity with their intellect, what has Religion, Islam done to save lives, please tell me what Islam is known for in the world?

As for tintingz irrational sympathy and excuses that Homosexuals are mostly peaceful people, this is what they use to cajole unsuspecting folks.
Lol, When i said 'mostly peaceful people' does not mean there are no unpeaceful ones? but so far i haven't seen homosexuals causing havoc, they are not the ones bombing, terrorizing, kidnapping young girls in the name of religion.

Recently in New York, news came up that deadly disease is derived from homosexual people. They can stick their "peace loving trash where sun doesnt shine lipsrsealed

Meningitis outbreak in L.A. gay community prompts plea for vaccinations
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-meningitis-lgbt-20160707-snap-story.html

Sexually Transmitted Diseases
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

If they contribute to more diseases that already exist, they deserve death penalty. This is fasad
Lol
Meningitis, STDs does not originate from gays. Meningitis was first discovered in year 1805 and it is not from homosexuals, quit finding faults on them.
http://www.news-medical.net/health/History-of-Meningitis.aspx

If it is high in homos in U.S does that means it originated from them? so by your logic of death sentence on gays does that also means arabs should be destroyed because birth defect, genetic disorder is high in that region? How are you reasoning seriously ?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Empiree:
just gonna respond to this for now. Their discoveries are dealt with or treated differently. Truly quran is open on the issue of evolution as I discussed the other end. But this one is CLOSED just like zina can not be halal. The case is already decided.

It is closed bcus we see clearly how Allah inflicted the worst possible punishment on them in the time of nabi Nuh (as). This is an indication there is no room for this bs. You can not use their brilliant discovery elsewhere (that is in harmony with Islam) to sympathize with them here. I'm sure there are other atheists who disagree with homosexuality. It is very sickening.

# Empiree, like I said earlier to ikupakuti, story of Nabi Lut was a narration of what happened over a long period of time. Punishment did not just come straight away as you guys imagining.

# Second, it was the whole community of Lut that Allah destroyed. Meaning that was the prevalent acts everywhere to everybody then. This again I told ikupakuti.

# Third, this is the era of Muhammad, sharia of Muhammad. Effeminates were present in the society of, at the time of Nabi Muhammad, may my life be of sacrifice to him,. How were they treated? Hence, what is Islamic solution for these people?

# You can save your time like ikupakuti by saying: "they should be killed".
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Third, this is the era of Muhammad, sharia of Muhammad. Effeminates were present in the society of, at the time of Nabi Muhammad, may my life be of sacrifice to him,. How were they treated? Hence, what is Islamic solution for these people?

– It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’ , no. 1552).

– It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in
Saheeh al-Jaami’ , no. 5891).

– It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1456; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in
Saheeh al-Jaami’ , no. 6589).

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2017
That's what we have in the Shari'a of Muhammad (علية الصلاة والسام).

We don't really care about your mullahs, WE NEVER DID!

MIND YOU INVESTIGATION IS CARRIED OUT B4 PUNISHMENT IN OUR SHARI'A, UNLESS IN OBVIOUS CASES.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Hibrahym:

– It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’ , no. 1552).

– It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in

– It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1456; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in

# Show us a single report that say Nabi killed those people or ordered for their killing. Just one.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Em.piree, like I said earlier to ikupakuti, story of Nabi Lut was a narration of what happened over a long period of time. Punishment did not just come straight away as you guys imagining.

# Second, it was the whole community of Lut that Allah destroyed. Meaning that was the prevalent acts everywhere to everybody then. This again I told ikupakuti.

Reason there is no outright punishment for them in the time of nabi Muhammad(saw) was bcus he is prophet of mercy. For as long as Muhammad Ibn Abdullah was amongst us we would not be punished. So Quran is still here. The punishment for them is therefore lie with kalifah not jungle justice. This fasad did not accumulate one day in the time of nabi Nuh either. This is how it started gradually until they reached their climax. So Allah destroyed them. If they are left unchecked now, calamities will fall after another and we may never know why(already happening). We never know it is bcus of our own wrong doing. And i have cited hadith which speak of scums (evils) in arab world, if they prevail, destruction is imminent.

The following Hadith makes the matters more clear:

أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا فَزِعًا يَقُولُ ‏”‏ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، وَيْلٌ لِلْعَرَبِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ فُتِحَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ رَدْمِ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ مِثْلُ هَذِهِ ‏”‏‏.‏ وَحَلَّقَ بِإِصْبَعِهِ الإِبْهَامِ وَالَّتِي تَلِيهَا‏.‏ قَالَتْ زَيْنَبُ ابْنَةُ جَحْشٍ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَنَهْلِكُ وَفِينَا الصَّالِحُونَ قَالَ ‏”‏ نَعَمْ، إِذَا كَثُرَ الْخُبْثُ ‏”

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: That the Prophet (ﷺ) once came to her in a state of fear and said, “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe unto the Arabs from a danger that has come near. An opening has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this,” making a circle with his thumb and index finger. Zainab bint Jahsh said, “O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)! Shall we be destroyed even though there are pious persons among us?” He said, “Yes, if evil increases/predominates.”

Quran speaks لَوْلَا يَنْهَاهُمُ الرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ عَن قَوْلِهِمُ الْإِثْمَ وَأَكْلِهِمُ السُّحْتَ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُوا يَصْنَعُونَ Q5:63 Why do not their men of God and their rabbis forbid them to make sinful assertions and to swallow all that is evil? Vile indeed is what they contrive!

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Show us a single report that say Nabi killed those people or ordered for their killing. Just one.

So are this DELUDED, I don't know they've NOT been able to pocket u all these years. Probably they left u 'cos of the رفض and Kufr in you.

Look for the very last time, I am talking about the Shari'a (Legislation) of the Muslims NOT of The روافض .

So, the statements of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is enough for US is ever enough for us and shall be enough for us until we meet him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) @ the حوض IN SHA ALLAH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hibrahym:

1. I don't know if U are a Muslim, but u're here, I will assume you are.
You need to study the Islam as understood by the Companions, and the righteous who came after them.

2. The 'gay gene' was a hoax, is still a Hoax, and will forever be a HOAX! Or else we will be finding genes for kleptomania.

Since we're talking 'bout Islaam here, I will just mention this:

The will (إرادة) of Allah (جل في على) is divided Into:

- إرادة الله الكونية What Allah wants in existence

- إرادة الله الشرعية What Allah wants in the Shari'ah

You're mixing the two (probably 'cos u've never studied this matter).

The fact that Allah want homosexuality in existence doesn't mean He likes it, nor wanted it in the Shari'a, thus it is wrong. And that is why Prophets and messengers were sent, to differentiate BTW the two.

So if we were to go by leaving these perverts, we will do the same for our "dearest" corrupt Nigerian Leaders after all sm are born that way.

Allah in his Perfect Wisdom, wants theft, corruption etc in existence so as piety, righteousness.
So He created the two to be tests for u Humans and Jinns.
His Shari'a is there to guide as to which one to follow. And he gave us intellects to reason and choose. And whoever chose the path of righteousness gets the reward and vice versa.

EVEN IF 'gay gene' were to be real, it falls under
- إرادة الله الكونية What Allah wants in existence

So have ever read the explanation of:
- Usool Sunnah of Imam Ahmad
- Aqeedatu tahaawiyyah
- Aqeedatus Salaf Ashaabul Hadith

3. As for your 'gay gene' these are my gifts:

-The ‘gay gene’ hoax
http://mobile.wnd.com/2010/06/161549/

- No, Scientists Have Not Found the ‘Gay Gene’
The media is hyping a study that doesn’t do what it says it does.
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/no-scientists-have-not-found-the-gay-gene/410059/

- Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: ‘There Is No Gay Gene’
Even the Psychiatrists are on this.
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-there-no-gay-gene
Some scientist said they have found what looks like gay gene with different evidence and experiments.

and the John Hopkins university psychiatrists Dr. Paul McHugh who is a christian catholic you gave site link is known to be pro anti-transgender, he has been debunked by other psychiatrists. How do you expect an archaic religious fanatic not to be bias? He is the only opponent among scientists known to be anti-LGBT equality.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
No one has answered why there are homosexuals among animals, why didn't Allah destroy them like it happened in the fairytale of Lot story, who made animals homos? grin cheesy

The delusion in religion is really alarming. grin cool
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Empiree, like I said earlier to ikupakuti, story of Nabi Lut was a narration of what happened over a long period of time

What is the differece between a crime committed then & now ?

Punishment did not just come straight away as you guys imagining.

You are mixing up mode of punishment for a whole community who rejected divine massaege to that of an individual who committed a sin under an established law system. The former doesnt come immediately until their time is out but the later does once evidences are established.

I have stated that there is a difference between effeminates/hermaphrodites & supposed gays. Stop twisting it.

There are effeminates that dont claim to be gays & there are gays that arent effeminates. PEOPLE DONT CHOOSE TO BE EFFEMINATE BUT CAN CHOOSE TO BE GAY! GOD DIDNT DESTROY THE PEOPLE OF LUT FOR BEING EFFEMINATE BUT FOR SODOMY.

# You can save your time like iku.pakuti by saying: "they should be killed".

Its not iku.pakuti that said they should be killed its your prophet (saw) that said it. (and he speaks not of his own desire) Imam ali (ra) also confirmed it according to you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by MrOlai: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hibrahym:

Jazakumullah khaeran for all your contributions!

Albaqir is an agent of shaytan! He is a chronic shia. He is being sponsored by shia groups within Nigeria and from Iran. He receives grants on regular basis locally and internationally from those shia groups. He is being sponsored to advocate for Homosexuality, Bestiality(Having sex with animals), Transgenderism, Prostitution(Mut'ah), Abusing and raining curses on the companions and wives of the Prophet(SAW) and creating their hatred in the hearts of the Muslims, Sodomy of women, and many more satanic ideas.

He is advocating for those evils based on the fatwas of their scholars. Some of the evil fatwas are as follows:

Prostitution:
Shia Ayatollah Khomeini stated in his book "Tahir-ul-Wasila", Vol. 2, Page No. 292, "Temporary marriage can be for one day, a night, and even just a few hours ! But for khomeini, that was not enough so he further states in the same book on Page No. 292, "Temporary marriage can be performed with harlots and prostitutes".

Bestiality(Having sex with animals)
Shia al-Uzma Seyyid Ali al-Sistan stated: "Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked). And on the compulsory precaution one should abandon this practice that may cause self harm. And you must admit this to the owner of the sheep and pay the owner."

Who made bestiality halal? Which narrations made it halal?
This is a statement from the Prophet(SAW): "Whoever has intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal with him."
(Narrated by Ahmad, 2420; Abu Dawood, 4464; al-Tirmidhi, 1454; al-Haakim, 4/355).

Sodomy
From Ayatollah Sistani:

1. Question : When a woman is in her period, can she have anal intercourse?
Answer : If wife is consenting to it, it is permissible but disliked.
From http://sistani.org/html/eng/main/index.php...=eng∂=4

According to Ayatollah Khomeini from his book Tahreer ul Waseela, Fatwa no.11, here Khomeni declares that men can have pleasure with women in the anus (BackSide)!

They even lied against Allah(SWT) here:!
"(Narrated) al-Hussain bin Ali bin Yaqteen said: I asked Abul-Hassan [as] about the permissibility for the man to have anal sex with women, he [as] said: It was made halal (permissible) in the Book of Allah, when (Prophet) Lot said: 11:78 Here are my daughters, they are purer for you and he knew it was not the vagina they were after."Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.157; Bihaar al-Anwaar vol.21, p.98; Tafseer al-Burhaan vol.2, p.230 Subhanallah!

Here is another one:
Narrated Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from al-Barqiy reporting (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] sa saying:
"If the man used the woman's anus, but did not ejaculate, there is no Ghusl on either one. But if he ejaculated, he must take a ghusl, not her."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Tahra, Chapter: What Mandates Ghusl on the Man and Woman, vol.3, p.47, narration 8

Another one:
"Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Ya'foor: I asked Abu Abdullah [as] about approaching women thru their anus, he said: No Problem. (!!!!!) He then recited: 2:223 Your women are as tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when (or how) ye will ."
Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.110;Bihaar al-Anwaar Baqir al-Majlisi, vol.23, p.98; al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: Hashim al-Bahraani, vol.1, p.219; Wasaa'il al-Shi'a: al-Hur al-Amily, vol.3, chpater 73: An-Nikaah wa Aadabuh

Below are direct statements from the Prophet (SAW) on having sex with one's wife through the anus:

It was narrated that Khuzaymah ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages(Anus).” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) cursed the one who does this: "Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865)

Transgenderism
Ayatollah Khomeini passed fatwa allowing sex change in Iran! Ever since then, there has been growing number of people "changing their sexes" in Iran. In fact, Iran is one of the leading countries in terms of "changing their sexes", courtesy of evil fatwa from Khomeini!

There are many more of those evils being perpetrated and spread on the land by shia people. Albaqir is one of their evil agents!

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
impossible27:

no I am not a Muslim but I did IRS from primary to my js3 and I read both the Quran and the bible just for knowledge.

what did u mean by the bolded?

Good. I thought as much.

#You see, let me put it briefly. The definition of ISLAM is total submission to the will of GOD.

#Therefor a MUSLIM is someone who has decided to make such sacrifice.

#let me break it down. A MUSLIM is someone who has agreed to sacrifice his freewill for the sake of GOD whenever the 2 clashes & that is what every MUSLIM is going to get compensated for in the next life. Thats what makes this life a “prison“ for a believer coz the freedom to exercise his freewill is confined & restricted: a trial from GOD.

#A MUSLIM doesnt desire another verdict once GOD has made a decree cos he believes GOD is perfect in all attributes of his, therefor cannot be questioned or secondguessed, talkless of comparing his stance on a matter with that of a creature (scientist) no matter how ridiculous those stances appear to him.

#Therefor nobody, not even a prophet on his own, dare change what GOD has already decreed. A MUSLIM would never use that conjt. “but“ between GOD & a creature in such manner as you did up there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
sino:

Jazakallahu khayran!

Once some people read scientists "says" or "suggests", oti pari, it has been proven ultimately ni yen.

There is no conclusive evidence for a genetic marker for homosexuality or sexual orientation, the best that is out there is just correlation, and that does not mean such gene is responsible for being gay or determines sexual orientation! And even if there is such gene that predisposes a person to become homosexual (by the way, this said gene can only be seen in male and not female counterparts), it still does not make it normal or natural. Let me explain, there are some genes in women especially Brca 1 and 2, which predisposes them to cancer of the breast (and it is even inherited), do we now say, well it is genetic, we should accept that cancer of the breast is normal?! And by the way, research on human health with respect to diseases, disorders as well as treatment, is tending towards the molecular level.

@ the bolded, thats even by the way!

Its the same albaqir that related how Imam ali (ra) single handedly “overrule“ a decree made by GOD & his prophet (saw) by pardoning a confessed sodomite out of “mercy“ discountenancing Q33:36 by claiming GOD has forgiving him. Is that a new WAHY-l-TASHR‘I or what ?
If it were Sayyidna Umar (ra) that was alleged to have done that, only GOD know the amount of skyscraping posts he would have created to sentence him. grin

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
sino:

Jazakallahu khayran!

Lol, cancer is a deadly disease kindly tell me how gay gene is a deadly disease?

The only deadly disease I'm seeing, are the people killing gays and calling for death of gays.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Newnas(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Many people on this forum have absolutely no right and reason to be called Muslims.

Scientific research is the reason why Haram will become halal?! I seek refuge with Allah from such evil.

There are uncountable scientific conclusions that have thrown into the thrash bin after greater researches came.
So what will you say if another research comes tomorrow claiming that this conclusion that has made you a disbeliever is wrong and completely baseless?!

Just as Imam Malik bn Anas said: Is it every time that a man comes to us with an argument stronger than the argument of another man we leave our religion and follow him?!

Also, this baseless argument of saying that homosexuality is a genetic disorder and crap doesn't hold a molecule of vapour! There countless genetic and psychological disorders in existence which have not made the west legalise what they wish to make illegal such as kleptomania, pedophilia, and many more... it's a matter of lust and desires!!!

3 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Newnas:
Many people on this forum have absolutely no right and reason to be called Muslims.

Scientific research is the reason why Haram will become halal?! I seek refuge with Allah from such evil.

There are uncountable scientific conclusions that have thrown into the thrash bin after greater researches came.
So what will you say if another research comes tomorrow claiming that this conclusion that has made you a disbeliever is wrong and completely baseless?!

Just as Imam Malik bn Anas said: Is it every time that a man comes to us with an argument stronger than the argument of another man we leave our religion and follow him?!

Also, this baseless argument of saying that homosexuality is a genetic disorder and crap doesn't hold a molecule of vapour! There countless genetic and psychological disorders in existence which have not made the west legalise what they wish to make illegal such as kleptomania, pedophilia, and many more... it's a matter of lust and desires!!!
Why not give us scientific research from Quran and hadith that conclude homosexual is not genetic? provide experiments from those books not some imaginary claims. Not everyone has a barbaric thinking like you folks.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
tintingz:
Some scientist said they have found what looks like gay gene with different evidence and experiments.

and the John Hopkins university psychiatrists Dr. Paul McHugh who is a christian catholic you gave site link is known to be pro anti-transgender, he has been debunked by other psychiatrists. How do you expect an archaic religious fanatic not to be bias? He is the only opponent among scientists known to be anti-LGBT equality.

You mean Mutants!?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
tintingz:

You mean Mutants!?
Hear the CRAP coming outtakes ur mouth, What "looks like gay gene"

OK, now history, and the LESBIAN/GAY TO BE GIVEN BIRTH TO IS .....?

I NEED ANSWERS BTW B.C YEARS.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
tintingz:

You mean Mutants!?
Hear the CRAP coming outta ur mouth, What "looks like gay gene"

OK, now history, and the LESBIAN/GAY TO BE GIVEN BIRTH TO IS .....?

I NEED ANSWERS BTW B.C YEARS.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:

Its the same albaqir that related how Imam ali (ra) single handedly “overrule“ a decree made by GOD & his prophet (saw) by pardoning a confessed sodomite out of “mercy“ discountenancing Q33:36 by claiming GOD has forgiving him. Is that a new WAHY-l-TASHR‘I or what ?

# Quran did not state specific punishment for homosexuality. Unlike Zina, thieving, etc. It is left for the Nabi or his rightful successor (who is a masoom) to implement a law by Allah's guidance.

# However, Quran open the door of hope:

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 16 - 17:
And as for the two who are guilty of indecency from among you, give them both a punishment; then if they repent and amend, turn aside from them; surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.

Repentance with Allah is only for those who do evil in ignorance, then turn (to Allah) soon, so these it is to whom Allah turns (mercifully), and Allah is ever Knowing, Wise

ikupakuti:

If it were Sayyidna Umar (ra) that was alleged to have done that, only GOD know the amount of skyscraping posts he would have created to sentence him. grin

# Even Umar Ibn al-Khattab testified that Ali Ibn Abi Talib was the best judge of the Ummah. Hence, you see Ali correcting several misjudgements of Umar during his Khilafah.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hibrahym:

S.

Who's this I.diot? I guess you are one of those regular nuisances using another moniker or you are new recruit to "no sense no manner" NL Islam section fanatics.

# Please do me a favour: stop mentioning my moniker. I despise your world.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Sterope(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
I found this online. I hope it will help you get sense

tintingz:
Why not give us scientific research from Quran and hadith that conclude homosexual is not genetic? provide experiments from those books not some imaginary claims. Not everyone has a barbaric thinking like you folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by sino(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Sometimes you let your hatred and emotions take over your senses and devour you.

For the record, I never smuggle homosexuals into the Qur'an. Qur'an says, "men with no desire for women". This is widely open to interpretations.

Second, the hadith in sahih Bukhari clearly and clearly expose effeminates in the houses of sahabah (i.e Muslim community).

So, there is no running away or denying this.

How were they treated those era?
Hatred and emotions?! grin Look for another talk abeg!

Effeminate men does not mean homosexuals, and I don't know what interpretation you seek, when it is categorically stated in the same Qur'an that homosexuality is a sin which led to the destruction of the people of Lut (as)! If an effeminate desires no sexual relationship with women, that means he is impotent! This does not excuse the act of homosexuals in anyway!

So what interpretation are you looking for again for the verse?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ending The Ramadan Moon Fighting In Nigeria? / Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus / Happy Eid Al-Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.