Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds (8211 Views)

China Holds One Million Uighur Muslims In Concentration Camps / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by akelicious(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Two years later, Mr Choudhury, right, is believed to be the first Muslim man to have had a same-sex marriage in Britain and feels he is proof that it is okay to be both gay and a Muslim.Jahed Choudhury, left, and Sean Rogan, right, married wearing traditional Muslim dress in a ceremony inside Walsall Registry Office. Daily Mail photo

A gay man from the West Midlands has become the first Muslim to wed in a same-sex marriage. Jahed Choudhury, 24, according to Daily Mail, grew up feeling ostracised by the Muslim community because he was gay and was even sent on a religious pilgrimage to change his sexual orientation.
Two years ago, following a lifetime of bullying, Mr Choudhury considered taking his own life until he was spotted crying on a town bench in Darlaston by Sean Rogan, 19.

Mr Rogan comforted Mr Choudhury and they soon became a couple. Now the couple have wed in a ceremony in Walsall, both wearing traditional Bangladeshi wedding clothes.

However, despite their happiness, the couple have been subjected to several death threats.
He said: ‘I want to say to all people going through the same thing that it’s okay – we’re going to show the whole world that you can be gay and Muslim.’

At a low-key ceremony at Walsall registry office, Mr Choudhury from Darlaston, tied the knot in traditional Muslim attire with his partner of two years.

In what is seen as a cultural taboo for many traditional Muslims, Mr Choudhury is one of only a few openly-gay Muslim men and the first in the UK to marry another man.

Growing up with Bangladeshi parents and three siblings in a traditional Muslim household, Mr Choudhury recalls being the ‘black sheep’ of the family.

He is now looking forward to a happy life with Mr Rogan, who he first met while crying on a bench in Darlaston.

Mr Choudhury said: ‘I was crying on a bench and Sean came over and asked if I was okay. He gave me hope at one of my lowest points and he’s stood by me all the way.’

‘I stood out like a sore thumb – I never liked football, I preferred watching fashion shows on TV. I remember feeling trapped.’

He said: ‘It went all over school, people would spit on me, empty the rubbish bins on me, call me pig and the Muslim people would shout “harum” – which is a very nasty insult in my language.’

A period of trying to change his sexual orientation consisted of him having a girlfriend, changing his social circle, taking medication and even going on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh.

According to Mr Choudhury the situation only got worse – he was assaulted by fellow Muslims in the street where he lived and a homophobic slur was sprayed on his front door.The mosque he’d been attending for the past 15 years no longer allowed him in and he was physically attacked by other Muslim boys. Feeling ostracised, Mr Choudhury attempted to kill himself.

Mr Choudhury said: ‘I’d been viciously attacked by Muslim boys, my mosque told me non-Muslims were not allowed in.

‘I tried killing myself and I then met Sean. The housing association got us a house in a week and we’ve been living together ever since. I proposed on Sean’s birthday last June.’
Following their wedding in Walsall, the happy couple are jetting to Spain on honeymoon

Following their wedding in Walsall, the happy couple are jetting to Spain on honeymoon

Mr Choudhury says he has post-traumatic stress disorder meaning he struggles to face people alone and can’t work.

But now he has taken a significant step forward for both the Muslim and LGBT communities.

He added: ‘We’re going to have a big party in Darlaston afterwards and go to Spain for a week on holiday.’

Mr Choudhury’s mother, sister, older brother and cousin witnessed the wedding, as did Mr Rogan’s mother, two sisters and older brother.

Mr Choudhury said: ‘My mum has always been so supportive. Without her I would not be here today.

‘It was lovely for both out families to be there. We get on really well.

‘It was just close friends and family who were invited as more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/first-ever-muslim-gay-wedding-in-uk.html?m=1

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Bayhaqqi: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
why do people still prefer iron holes to soft tissue holes..?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Khd95(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
heavy brakeless and blind thunder fall on them

amen
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2017
This is an oxymoron, Muslim, gay and Wedding shouldn't be in one sentence.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:
This is an oxymoron, Muslim, gay and Wedding shouldn't be in one sentence.....

Exactly my thought. I wonder what is "Muslim" in what they are doing. Well, you don't become a Muslim just by calling yourself one.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Alennsar(f): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bikonu nwe Muslim gay kwanu? just negodu Wat is Islamic about dem?
humm ya Allah pls help this ummah.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
# Are gays born "gay" or they develop being "gay"?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by impossible27(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

People don't know homosexual is a genetic disorder. that why i always laugh at people blaming them. what do the people want them to do? change their genes
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2017
impossible27:

People don't know homosexual is a genetic disorder. that why i always laugh at people blaming them. what do the people want them to do? change their genes

# I can "understand" those with genetic disorders, some develop the habit over time.

# What's the medical solution for those with that disorder?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Give that OP a medal for telling lies. . . you no sabi lie at all. . go learn. . those guys aint muslim number 1, puting on a cap doesnt make anyone a muslim number 2. you xef know say na lie u lie. 3

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Give that OP a medal for telling lies. . . you no sabi lie at all. . go learn. . those guys aint muslim number 1, puting on a cap doesnt make anyone a muslim number 2. you xef know say na lie u lie. 3

# If they are looking for Dundee of the highest quality, its you. The only sin that excommunicate a Muslim is shir'k - polytheism (of any form), or public renunciation of Islam by such Muslim.

# To commit homosexuality or kill unjustly like your brothers boko haram and ISIS et al, does not excommunicate their Muslim identity.

* There is now gay mosque
* There are gay "Imam and sheik", and there are gay Muslims.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:
There are both.

Unfortunately some religious folks don't know the psychological problem gays are facing.

I just shake my head when deluded religious folks are cursing and calling for killings of gays that are living happy and peaceful, I don't know who the barbarians are anymore.

And they can't give cure for gays suffering from gender dysphoria or the hermaphrodites, they think they are demons, jins.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by impossible27(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I can "understand" those with genetic disorders, some develop the habit over time.

# What's the medical solution for those with that disorder?

Although some of the medical treatment are 50% failure, but they usually undergo anti- gay terapy.

but if you want to get a good result. such person should have a good enveromental and social association between their opposite sex. Just imagin someone who has GB (gender blind) gene (gene rensponsible for homosexual) undergos a male boarding school from primary to secondary, because of lack of opposite sex in the school and the gene is in him. you will find out that such person cant control himself from having sex with is male companion.

So i will advice anybody to check the GB gene of his kids to know if it high or low. If it is high, please start from his early age and allow him to associate with his opposite sex and put him in mix gender school.

For medical treatment. u can check here

http://www.drcsilverstein.com/publications/history
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
tintingz:
There are both.

Unfortunately some religious folks don't know the psychological problem gays are facing.

I just shake my head when deluded religious folks are cursing and calling for killings of gays that are living happy and peaceful, I don't know who the barbarians are anymore.

And they can't give cure for gays suffering from gender dysphoria or the hermaphrodites, they think they are demons, jins.

# Obviously those with these genetic problems need help than killing or being stigmatised. I usually do not believe in kill, kill and kill judgements.

# Those that developed it as an habit, then become part of them; or those that were forced into it; equally need medical and psychological help.

# Then I learnt some people do it for rituals.

* There is a gay guy, a "sheik" in Iran who ran away from the country from to escape punishment. He and his fellow friends are now in Turkey where there is freedom for the homos.

You can search on youtube BBC documentary on "gay mullah".

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
impossible27:

Although some of the medical treatment are 50% failure, but they usually undergo anti- gay terapy.

but if you want to get a good result. such person should have a good enveromental and social association between their opposite sex. Just imagin someone who has GB (gender blind) gene (gene rensponsible for homosexual) undergos a male boarding school from primary to secondary, because of lack of opposite sex in the school and the gene is in him. you will find out that such person cant control himself from having sex with is male companion.

So i will advice anybody to check the GB gene of his kids to know if it high or low. If it is high, please start from his early age and allow him to associate with his opposite sex and put him in mix gender school.

For medical treatment. u can check here

http://www.drcsilverstein.com/publications/history

# Thanks a bunch for this info.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Demmzy15(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# If they are looking for Dundee of the highest quality, its you. The only sin that excommunicate a Muslim is shir'k - polytheism (of any form), or public renunciation of Islam by such Muslim.

# To commit homosexuality or kill unjustly like your brothers boko haram and ISIS et al, does not excommunicate their Muslim identity.

* There is now gay mosque
* There are gay "Imam and sheik", and there are gay Muslims.
Under the Shirk involves supplicating to others besides Allaah like Aliyy, Fateemah, Hussain, Aboo Fadhl, Muhammad Al Mahdi.

Also making Takfir of wives and companions!

I'm in my house, come and beat me!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Demmzy15(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Obviously those with these genetic problems need help than killing or being stigmatised. I usually do not believe in kill, kill and kill judgements.

# Those that developed it as an habit, then become part of them; or those that were forced into it; equally need medical and psychological help.

# Then I learnt some people do it for rituals.

* There is a gay guy, a "sheik" in Iran who ran away from the country from to escape punishment. He and his fellow friends are now in Turkey where there is freedom for the homos.

You can search on youtube BBC documentary on "gay mullah".
What of the transgenders in Iran as a result of the Fatwa of Khomeini?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2017
From Homosexual facing death to Angels crying for him
–The Mercy of Allah (swt)

(It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullah (as) having said: ‘Whilst Amir Al-Momineen (as) was among a group of his (as) companions, when a man came over and said, ‘O Amir Al-Momineen! I have gone to (sexual relations with) a boy, therefore purify me ’. So he (as) said: ‘O you! Go to your house , perhaps your gall bladder is exciting you’.

So when is was the next morning, he returned to him (as) and said to him (as), ‘O Amir Al-Momineen! I have gone to a
boy, therefore purify me’. So he (as) said to him: ‘O you! Go to your house, perhaps your gall bladder is exciting you’. He did it three times after the first. So when it was during the fourth, he (as) said to him: ‘O you! Messenger of Allah (sawa) had judged regarding (a case) similar to yours with three judgements, therefore choose which of these you like’. He said, ‘And what are these, O Amir Al-Momineen?’

He (as) said: ‘A strike with the sword in your neck, it reaches what it reaches, or throwing you off the mountain with your hands and feet tied up, or burning with the fire’.

So he said, ‘O Amir Al-Momineen! Which of these is the harshest upon me’ . He (as) said: ‘Burning with the fire’. He
said, ‘So I have chosen it, O Amir Al-Momineen! He (as) said: ‘Are you prepared to take that, I shall call for you’.

So he said, ‘Yes’. So he (as) said: ‘So he (the sinner) Prayed
two cycles (rak’ah), then sat in his Tashahhud, so he said: ‘O Allah! I had committed from the sins which You Know
of, and I feared from that. So I went to the successor of Your Messenger (sawa), and a cousin of Your Prophet (sawa), so I asked him (as) that he (as) should purify me.

So he (as) gave me a choice of three types of punishment. O Allah! So I have chosen the harshest of these. O Allah! I
ask You that You Make that as an expiation of my sin, and that You do not Burn me with Your Fire in my Hereafter!’

Then he stood up and he was crying until he sat in the pit which had been dug out for him by Amir Al-Momineen (as), and he was seeing the fire inflaming around him.

So Amir Al-Momineen (as) wept and his companions wept altogether. So Amir Al-Momineen (as) said to him: ‘Arise, O you, for you have made the Angels of the sky and the Angels of the earth to cry, so Allah (swt) has Turned towards you (with Mercy). So arise and do not repeat anything from what you have done
’.

Sanad : Ali Bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Ibn
Mahboub, from Ibn Raib, from Maalik Bin Atiyya
who said the above hadith

Source : Furu’ Al-Kafi, Volume 7, Chapter 22, Hadith #1 (See First Image below)

Grading : Allaamah Majlisi (rh) said this hadith
has a Hasan/Good chain [Mira’at Al-Uqool, Volume 23, Page 306 (See Second Image below)]

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Under the Shirk involves supplicating to others besides Allaah like Aliyy, Fateemah, Hussain, Aboo Fadhl, Muhammad Al Mahdi.

Also making Takfir of wives and companions!

I'm in my house, come and beat me!

# Ignorance is darkness.

# Calling upon anybody/anything for help with the intention and affirmation that the person or thing has absolute and independent power to help is shir'k

# What shia do is called Tawassul (using wasila, intercessor to reach Allah). Here's the version in your books of hadith:

1. It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind
man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said:

"Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store
your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish,
I will supplicate for you." He said: "Supplicate." So he told
him to perform ablution and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah,
and to say this supplication: "Allahumma lnni as'aluka wa atawajjahu ilaika bimuhammadin nabiyyir-
rahma. Ya Muhammadu inni qad tawajjahtu bika ila rabbi fi hajati hadhihi lituqda. Allahumma fashaffi’hu fiya (O Allah, I ask of You and I turn my face towards You by virtue of the intercession of Muhammad the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I have turned to my Lord by virtue of your intercession concerning this need of mine so that it may be met. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me)
" .

You can read more to enlighten your darkened soul here:
www.nairaland.com/1995895/best-form-tawassul-intercession-using
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Demmzy15(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]# Ignorance is darkness.

# Calling upon anybody/anything for help with the intention and affirmation that the person or thing has absolute and independent power to help is shir'k

# What shia do is called Tawassul (using wasila, intercessor to reach Allah). Here's the version in your books of hadith:

1. It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind
man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said:

"Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store
your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish,
I will supplicate for you." He said: "Supplicate." So he told
him to perform ablution and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah,
and to say this supplication: "Allahumma lnni as'aluka wa atawajjahu ilaika bimuhammadin nabiyyir-
rahma. Ya Muhammadu inni qad tawajjahtu bika ila rabbi fi hajati hadhihi lituqda. Allahumma fashaffi’hu fiya (O Allah, I ask of You and I turn my face towards You by virtue of the intercession of Muhammad the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I have turned to my Lord by virtue of your intercession concerning this need of mine so that it may be met. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me)
" .

You can read more to enlighten your darkened soul here:
www.nairaland.com/1995895/best-form-tawassul-intercession-using
[/s]
More and more chest beatings!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
More and more chest beatings!!! grin grin

# I will always with confidence beat my chest over your ignorance.

* Like I told you once, cancellation of comment in a public forum is a way of showing you are frustrated or busted especially if your opponent's submission is confirmed and authentic. However, it does nothing. At least your "common entrance" should tell you the original comment is still intact.

# Chai! Islam section continue to produce ignorant, intolerant, and fanatical failures.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
What of the transgenders in Iran as a result of the Fatwa of Khomeini?

# Not only Khomeini (alayhi rahma). Nearly all the shia scholars passed their fatawa on it. Obviously this sexual problem is happening in Sunni world, what are your scholars fatawa on it? And do you know you have AUTHENTIC hadith that Umar Ibn al-Khattab had sex via Anu.s as gay do?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2017
SHI'A FATAWA ON TRANSGENDER

# Ayatullah Ali Khameini

Q1271. Some people have the appearance of men.
They have female psychological and sexual tendencies though. If they do not undergo the operation of sex change, they might commit sins insofar as their sexual behavior is concerned. Is it permissible for them to undergo such an operation?

A: There is no harm in undergoing the said operation if the end result would be determining of the true sex of the person provided that it does not lead to the commission of any ḥarām act or a vile consequence.

Q1272: What is the ruling in the matter of undergoing an operation for a hermaphrodite person to become either man or woman?

A: There is no objection to it in itself provided that
one avoids ḥarām preliminary steps.
http://www.leader.ir/tree/index.php?catid=23

http://www.leader.ir/tree/view.php?
parent=n5722&catid=23〈=en

# Sayyid Muhammad Hussein Fadhlullah

Transsexuals (sex reassignment surgery (SRS))

Q: It has been reported that Your Eminence allows gender
change; may we know more about the details of your
opinion? What are the juristic justifications and foundations on which you based your judgment?

A: There are many cases pertaining to this subject: One
case, which has lately been common in western community, comprises a surgery in which the testes, penis and scrotum are totally removed. In addition, a cavity is made to look like a girl’s vulva. Then administration of the hormone estrogen is prescribed, for the purpose of effecting somatic changes in order for the patient to look more closely in his physical appearance like the other sex.

In such a case, man’s anatomical formation is preserved, with the appearance of some feminine features like soft voice, prominence of breasts and hairless beard. Such a surgery makes no difference, for it doesn’t enable the transsexual to have any sexual intercourse, as a woman, with other men, so it will be a male-male sexual relation; moreover, this surgery doesn’t make him a female from the Shari’a point of view. It is just a fraudulent operation to justify the homosexuality, which is still rejected, and despised by the great majority of communities.

Disallowing such a surgery is quite logical, because this
operation inflicts the body with damage-removing genital- in the absence of any benefit that outbalances the mentioned damage.

Some other common and known cases of changing one’s
sex like changing an epicene to a female. Such cases
assume the possibility of changing a female to a male with
all characteristics, such as having a penis, having the ability to have sex just like any other man, and acquiring masculine appearance, or the possibility of changing a male to a female by transplanting female gentile, where a transsexual will be just like any woman anatomically and medically, and where a transsexual has a normal vagina, through which sexual intercourse is performed and where the same feelings of the ordinary woman are aroused upon having sex with a man concerning the nature of lust and its
secretion. Consequently, there will be no difference between the transsexual and any female except in casual attributes as when a woman has no uterus or she can’t carry a baby since ordinary women may undergo such condition.

Accordingly, the transsexual will turn to be an ordinary
woman regarding the external features and the sexual
characteristics.

In the last cases mentioned, we don’t have any proof or
legal text that deem them impermissible. Unless we have
legal evidence that disallows changing sex primarily, in
principle, changing sex and the surgeries in question are
permissible.

If such surgeries were accomplished, the consequent
outcome would be considered an ordinary woman having
the same rights and duties. She should marry, give birth and inherit, for she would become a real woman.

As for the cause behind permitting this surgery, in the basis of legislation, if we don’t have any evidence that
necessitates prohibition and in the state of hesitation and
suspicion whether something is permissible or not, it is
deemed permissible in principle. It is worth mentioning that
I am not the only one who adopts such a ruling, for both
Imam Khoui in his book “Mounyat El Sail” (the wish of the
one who asks) approved sex-change.

If some have deduced the impermissibility of sex-change
through the Holy Ayah { And most certainly I will bid them so that they shall alter Allah creation } (4:119) which tells about Satan and its tricks, considering it as an alteration of Allah’s creation, we say: What is meant by Allah’s creation here is not man, because “Allah’s creation” is a general term including everything created by God, the most exalted.

And if we adhere to the impermissibility of altering Allah’s
creation, as understood and construed by those religious
scholars, then we will have to protect trees, plants, lands,
mountains and rivers from change even though no one will
comply to it, which is disapproved by rational people,
knowing that, most jurists adhere to the permissibility of
changing one’s sex, in addition to man’s beautification
changes.
www.english.bayynat.org.lb/jurisprudence/sex.htm

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Demmzy15(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Not only Khomeini (alayhi rahma). Nearly all the shia scholars passed their fatawa on it. Obviously this sexual problem is happening in Sunni world, what are your scholars fatawa on it? And do you know you have AUTHENTIC hadith that Umar Ibn al-Khattab had sex via Anu.s as gay do?

Oh!!! That's nice, your maraji are truly the "Ayatollaah's".

As for your claim about Umar, you've lied!
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Oh!!! That's nice, your maraji are truly the "Ayatollaah's".

# Unfortunately, you cannot produce any of your Salafi/Wahabi ruling on transgender. Well, for the Sunnis, the late sheik al-Tantawi also gave fatwa of approval for transgender.

Whoever is interested can read why and how Imam Khomeini and Sheik al-Tantawi's fatawa came about:

www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15532739.2016.1250239

Demmzy15:

# Who am I? Perhaps your scholars who sahih the hadith had lied on him grin
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Demmzy15(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Unfortunately, you cannot produce any of your Salafi/Wahabi ruling on transgender. Well, for the Sunnis, the late sheik al-Tantawi also gave fatwa of approval for transgender.

Whoever is interested can read why and how Imam Khomeini and Sheik al-Tantawi's fatawa came about:

www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15532739.2016.1250239

grin grin I said that's nice! Bruce(Caitlin) Jenner would be proud of Khomeini!

# Who am I? Perhaps your scholars who sahih the hadith had lied on him grin

No!!! You Shi'as lied on him, you can't stand his greatness. He broke your ribs, this is why you're infatuated with him. The best of the Muslims still remains Abubakr - Umar - Uthman - Aliyy (may Allaah be pleased with all of them). That's the order, if you're not satisfied, I'm in my house! Or better still, carry your Matam blade and tear yourself! grin

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by MrOlai: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

And do you know you have AUTHENTIC hadith that Umar Ibn al-Khattab had sex via Anu.s as gay do?

You must be very stupid for insulting Umar(R.A)!

Let me be frank with you. No matter the level of your Taqiyya(deception), there is no way people like you would be considered as part of Muslim Ummah! I'm not talking about ignorant/confused people among the shia.

It is you shia people that are known for committing sodomy with backed up fatwa from your scholars like Khomeini.

Shameless human being!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by MrOlai: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is the narration the criminal (Albaqir) is referring to:

It is reported that `Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) came one day to the Prophet and said, "O Messenger of Allah, I am ruined!" "What has ruined you?" asked the Prophet. He replied, "Last night I turned my wife over," meaning that he had had vaginal intercourse with her from the back. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) did not say anything to him until the verse cited below was revealed. Then he told him, "[Make love with your wife] from the front or the back, but avoid the anus and intercourse during menstruation." (Reported by Ahmad and At-Tirmidhi)

This is what Allah says in the Qur'an:
"Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allah to bestow upon you pious offspring) for your own selves beforehand. And fear Allah, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Muhammad)." (Al-Baqarah: 223)

Is vagina intercourse from the back same as sodomy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by MrOlai: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
The similitude of any conscious Muslim taking you(Albaqir) as a friend is like a person you abuse and curse his parents day and night, and yet the person still keeps you as a friend!

For your close friend Empiree, everybody here knows him as " ثم ا منؤ ثم كافرو"! He is like a chameleon! He is always here aiding and abetting you in insulting and cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW) and yet he claims to be a Muslim!

For other sincere Brothers here who still consider Albaqir as a friend, you're indirectly aiding and abetting him in insulting and cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW) if you do not know. Remember this is khufr!

It is high time you took a firm stance and distance yourself from him. Perhaps, he will have a rethink about insulting the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW).

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Alennsar(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

did you put dat signature of yours Der yourself? if yes den you are referring to yourself or maybe you don't know d meaning. Allah has given all suhaba a rare virtue so no amount of lie can change what Allah has ordained.

what pain me d most is d ignorant people following d Shia.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
impossible27, tingtingz

Somebody write this:

A nice research.

I did extensive research on the topic throughout the last two months. Then, I concluded that homosexuality is a biological issue. I made my final conclusion when I saw this article:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080616-gay-brain.html

It has been reported by other news outlets too and I read the scientific paper itself.

A gay man has a feminine brain. So, it is natural that his feminine brain will attract him to males. That is what feminine brains do. But, to be honest, I do not feel comfortable at all when I read about gay marriage, or gay sex, or gay kisses.

It is a really difficult issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things We Need To Know Before Ramadhan / Muhammad Killed People, So How Can He Be Good? / Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.