Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds (8171 Views)

China Holds One Million Uighur Muslims In Concentration Camps / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Obviously those with these genetic problems need help than killing or being stigmatised. I usually do not believe in kill, kill and kill judgements.

# Those that developed it as an habit, then become part of them; or those that were forced into it; equally need medical and psychological help.

# Then I learnt some people do it for rituals.

* There is a gay guy, a "sheik" in Iran who ran away from the country from to escape punishment. He and his fellow friends are now in Turkey where there is freedom for the homos.

You can search on youtube BBC documentary on "gay mullah".
Well said.

Gays are humans they should be treated like humans, it is not their fault many of them are gays. I used to hate gays when i was still a sunni muslim, i realize these gays are not even the problem of the world(as many of them are peace loving people) it is the deluded terrorist muslims.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Not only Khomeini (alayhi rahma). Nearly all the shia scholars passed their fatawa on it. Obviously this sexual problem is happening in Sunni world, what are your scholars fatawa on it? And do you know you have AUTHENTIC hadith that Umar Ibn al-Khattab had sex via Anu.s as gay do?

Really? I would like to see the hadith. smiley
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Alennsar(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
bird's of dsame feather?

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by impossible27(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:
impossible27, tingtingz

Somebody write this:

A nice research.

I did extensive research on the topic throughout the last two months. Then, I concluded that homosexuality is a biological issue. I made my final conclusion when I saw this article:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080616-gay-brain.html

It has been reported by other news outlets too and I read the scientific paper itself.

A gay man has a feminine brain. So, it is natural that his feminine brain will attract him to males. That is what feminine brains do. But, to be honest, I do not feel comfortable at all when I read about gay marriage, or gay sex, or gay kisses.

It is a really difficult issue
waaw! I have learnt a new thing today.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by impossible27(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrOlai:
The similitude of any conscious Muslim taking you(Albaqir) as a friend is like a person you abuse and curse his parents day and night, and yet the person still keeps you as a friend!

For your close friend Empiree, everybody here knows him as " ثم ا منؤ ثم كافرو"! He is like a chameleon! He is always here aiding and abetting you in insulting and cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW) and yet he claims to be a Muslim!

For other sincere Brothers here who still consider Albaqir as a friend, you're indirectly aiding and abetting him in insulting and cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW) if you do not know. Remember this is khufr!

It is high time you took a firm stance and distance yourself from him. Perhaps, he will have a rethink about insulting the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW).

You all should learn to respect the belief of others. you don't have right to call anyone that believe in the prophet mohamed non muslim no matter how diffrent his woship to God differs from yours. If that peron like let him woship allah upside down, but as far as he belive in the prophet, he is a muslim. same implies to Christian.

am not a Muslim though but I did IRS from my primary to jss3 and I find some stories fasnating.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
impossible27:

People don't know homosexual is a genetic disorder. that why i always laugh at people blaming them. what do the people want them to do? change their genes
No, it is a lie. It is society that condones it. Now they are trying to prove it scientifically. People eventually believe lies if told too many times. In the 60s in the West, being gay was considered a disorder or some sort of disease. Dont fall for their trash. It is oxymoron to claim "muslim gay marriage" It is rubbish. It is fassad (corruption in the land). But this type of corruption doesnt just corrupts but destroys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrOlai:
The similitude of any conscious Muslim taking you(Albaqir) as a friend is like a person you abuse and curse his parents day and night, and yet the person still keeps you as a friend!

For your close friend Empi.ree, everybody here knows him as " ثم ا منؤ ثم كافرو"! He is like a chameleon! He is always here aiding and abetting you in insulting and cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW) and yet he claims to be a Muslim!

For other sincere Brothers here who still consider Albaqir as a friend, you're indirectly aiding and abetting him in insulting and cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW) if you do not know. Remember this is khufr!

It is high time you took a firm stance and distance yourself from him. Perhaps, he will have a rethink about insulting the companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW).
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:
impossible27, tingtingz

Somebody write this:

A nice research.

I did extensive research on the topic throughout the last two months. Then, I concluded that homosexuality is a biological issue. I made my final conclusion when I saw this article:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080616-gay-brain.html

It has been reported by other news outlets too and I read the scientific paper itself.

A gay man has a feminine brain. So, it is natural that his feminine brain will attract him to males. That is what feminine brains do. But, to be honest, I do not feel comfortable at all when I read about gay marriage, or gay sex, or gay kisses.

It is a really difficult issue
Yes, many are having Gender dysphoria, a disorder where a guy feels he's in the wrong body and feel comfortable acting feminine and find men attractive. Many of them tried so hard to act in accordance with their birth gender but it is not working for them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree:
No, it is a lie. It is society that condones it. Now they are trying to prove it scientifically. People eventually believe lies if told too many times. In the 60s in the West, being gay was considered a disorder or some sort of disease. Dont fall for their trash. It is oxymoron to claim "muslim gay marriage" It is rubbish. It is fassad (corruption in the land). But this type of corruption doesnt just corrupts but destroys
Why not present your scientific evidence that homosexual is not genetic?

Why not explain homosexual animals, is it also about society?

The sharia state like Saudi Arabia had cases of homosexuals being punished harshly, the society doesn't condone it why are they still having gays there or they fell from the moon? undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree, sabr for a minute grin

tintingz:
Why not present your scientific evidence that homosexual is not genetic?

Why not explain homosexual animals, is it also about society?

The sharia state like Saudi Arabia had cases of homosexuals being punished harshly, the society doesn't condone it why are they still having gays there or they fell from the moon? undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

# Qur'an talks about "male servants that have no sexual desires for women" (sura Nur: 31)

# Then this hadith confirmed another class:
Sahih Bukhari documents:

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
The Prophet ( s) cursed the effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned such-and-such person out, and `Umar also turned out such-and-such person

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6834
In-book reference : Book 86, Hadith 60
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 82, Hadith 820 (deprecated numbering scheme)
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/86

# Now, let me put aside my reservations for the above hadith.

Perhaps, the effeminates were transgender, and not necessarily homosexual. A transgender woman is a woman with a male body. Such a person sees herself as a woman even though she has a male body. So, she is never attracted to women. A gay man, by contrast, is a male with a male body but a female brain.

# What exactly are the kind of "slave" Quran was talking about? It is possible they were the same as the ones being talking about by the above hadith, or could it be a case of "castration" (perhaps from former slave masters)?! Whichever way it is, those people were present at the time of Nabi as they are at our time.

# Knowing exactly those men Qur'an was talking about will give us a way forward how Islam really treated them. Qur'an seem to be relax on them unlike that hadith which asked they should be turned out as against "killing" which is the "sharia ruling".

# Turning them out, and then what would happen to them? Either way (exile or to the society), they continue being who they are.

* Islamic solution per se?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:
Empiree, sabr for a minute grin

# Qur'an talks about "male servants that have no sexual desires for women" (sura Nur: 31)

# Then this hadith confirmed another class:
Sahih Bukhari documents:

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
The Prophet ( s) cursed the effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned such-and-such person out, and `Umar also turned out such-and-such person

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6834
In-book reference : Book 86, Hadith 60
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 82, Hadith 820 (deprecated numbering scheme)
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/86

# Now, let me put aside my reservations for the above hadith.

Perhaps, the effeminates were transgender, and not necessarily homosexual. A transgender woman is a woman with a male body. Such a person sees herself as a woman even though she has a male body. So, she is never attracted to women. A gay man, by contrast, is a male with a male body but a female brain.

# What exactly are the kind of "slave" Quran was talking about? It is possible they were the same as the ones being talking about by the above hadith, or could it be a case of "castration" (perhaps from former slave masters)?! Whichever way it is, those people were present at the time of Nabi as they are at our time.

# Knowing exactly those men Qur'an was talking about will give us a way forward how Islam really treated them. Qur'an seem to be relax on them unlike that hadith which asked they should be turned out as against "killing" which is the "sharia ruling".

# Turning them out, and then what would happen to them? Either way (exile or to the society), they continue being who they are.

* Islamic solution per se?

keep it simple. Islam condemns homo bcus there is nothing genetic about it. We aren't talking about those complicated sexes. Those of Arabs mentioned by tintingz are exposed to some sh!t. They weren't born that way.

From there, they injected their venom in their unsuspecting fellow arabs. That's how it starts. Remember also hadith which speaks of arabs'slaughter. The hadith says that this destruction of arabs will come to pass if evil prevails. Aren't we seeing it now?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree:
keep it simple. Islam condemns homo bcus there is nothing genetic about it. We aren't talking about those complicated sexes. Those of Arabs mentioned by tintingz are exposed to some sh!t. They weren't born that way.

From there, they injected their venom in their fellow unsuspecting arabs. That's how it starts. Remember also hadith which speaks of arabs'slaughter. The hadith says that this destruction of arabs will come to pass if evil prevails. Aren't we seeing it now?
This is one of the irrational post in this thread.

You haven't answer how gays exist among animals or you just wanna act ignorant?

People in Saudi knows homosexuality is a criminal offense with harsher punishment yet there are still gays in that country?

Keep on assuming about the imaginary venom, you have not prove any point.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
tintingz:
This is one of the irrational post in this thread.

You haven't answer how gays exist among animals or you just wanna act ignorant?

People in Saudi knows homosexuality is a criminal offense with harsher punishment yet there is still gays in that country?

Keep assuming about the imaginary venom, you have not prove any point.
this thread is about HUMAN not animals. You have to open a thread about gay animal if u so wish. Discussing gay animals here is tantamount to derailment.

As for gay saudis who remain gay, refuting that is very simple. It is criminal offense to be gay in that country just like it is criminal offense to defraud bank. Just bcus it's criminal offence, does it stop fraudsters from being who they are? .

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Is anybody here reading/studying the Qur'an.
Do anyone that believes in Allah and Last day be talking about homos as sth justifiable?

وَلُوطًا إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ أَتَأْتُونَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُمْ بِهَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِنَ الْعَالَمِينَ

And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?

إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِنْ دُونِ النِّسَاءِ ۚ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُسْرِفُونَ

Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people."

[Q 7 : 80, 81]

SO... UNLESS YOU HAVE DIFFERENT QUR'AN, BELIEVE IN DIFFERENT DEEN, HAVE DIFFERENT PROPHETS AND MESSENGER, THIS TOPIC HAD LONG BEEN DECIDED BY THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS AND EARTH.

UNLESS U GUYS KNOW BETTER THAN UR CREATOR, U CAN CONTINUE UR SCIENTIFIC NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Hibrahym: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2017
A GIFT TO THE SO-CALLED SCIENTISTS.

"IF UR SCIENCE OPPOSED QUR'AN, SUNNAH AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE RIGHTEOUS SALAF OF THE UMMAH, PUT YOU SCIENCE UNDER MICROSCOPE NOT ISLAAM"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Empiree:
keep it simple. Islam condemns homo bcus there is nothing genetic about it. We aren't talking about those complicated sexes.

# This is where we need Muslim scientists and researchers that will dwelt into contemporary issues. People are having sexual and other medical related issues. Haemaphrodite for example. What is Islamic solution to it. Shia Ulama believe such person can undergo a transgender surgery and assumed new sex identity after doctor weigh which percentage of it sex is high. That's a case.

# Scientists believe "homosexuality" is a "genetic disorder". Obviously, some are not but habit development. And some were forced into it and it become part of them. And some go into it as a form of rituals.

# All these as you said, Islam forbid homosexuality in one word.

# There are various level of severe punishment for those who engage in it. Just like "burying somebody halfway and stone him/her to death" in the case of zina, which I don't believe in anyway, people still engage in zina. It is more of an habit, inability to control desires. Yet, Islamic laid down conditions before this punishment can be established make it MORE difficult or impossible for such punishment to be carry out.

However, if truly there are some "homos" born with this sort of "sexual defect" which is the cause of their desires mentally/psychologically (naturally), don't you think they need help: medically, psychologically and spiritually than killing?!
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Kaytixy: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Not only Khomeini (alayhi rahma). Nearly all the shia scholars passed their fatawa on it. Obviously this sexual problem is happening in Sunni world, what are your scholars fatawa on it? And do you know you have AUTHENTIC hadith that Umar Ibn al-Khattab had sex via Anu.s as gay do?

guy you have to seek for forgiveness and put a stop to all this. I know you are grown up as such,some comments shouldn't come from you.May Allah forgive us our sons.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Empiree:
this thread is about HUMAN not animals. You have to open a thread about gay animal if u so wish. Discussing gay animals here is tantamount to derailment.
Humans and animals are related, it is evolutionary. When we wanna talk about genes and behavior, science make use of both.

As for gay saudis who remain gay, refuting that is very simple. It is criminal offense to be gay in that country just like it is criminal offense to defraud bank. Just bcus it's criminal offence, does it stop fraudsters from being who they are? .
We are talking about sexual orientation, you are bringing up fraudsters as your logical argument, are you making sense at all?

People indulge in fraudulent due to circumstances, it is something trained to survive, fraudsters lack empathy.

Homosexuals are mostly peaceful people, I've not seen them hurting anyone, and according to study, sexual orientation started when kids are aware of their sexuality and it comes natural.

Read:

Being straight, gay, or bisexual is not something that a person can choose or choose to change. In fact, people don't choose their sexual orientation any more than they choose their height or eye color. It is estimated that about 10% of people are gay. Gay people are represented in all walks of life, across all nationalities, ethnic backgrounds, and in all social and economic groups.

No one fully understands exactly what determines a person's sexual orientation, but it is likely explained by a variety of biological and genetic factors. Medical experts and organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Psychological Association (APA) view sexual orientation as part of someone's nature. Being gay is also not considered a mental disorder or abnormality.

Despite myths and misconceptions, there is no evidence that being gay is caused by early childhood experiences, parenting styles, or the way someone is raised.

http://m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/sexual-orientation.html?WT.ac=

Saudi society don't condone homosexuality even their parents yet we still have them in that country, how did they develop being homos is a question you need to answer.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# This is where we need Muslim scientists and researchers that will dwelt into contemporary issues. People are having sexual and other medical related issues. Haemaphrodite for example. What is Islamic solution to it. Shia Ulama believe such person can undergo a transgender surgery and assumed new sex identity after doctor weigh which percentage of it sex is high. That's a case.

# Scientists believe "homosexuality" is a "genetic disorder". Obviously, some are not but habit development. And some were forced into it and it become part of them. And some go into it as a form of rituals.

# There are various level of severe punishment for those who engage in it. Just like "burying somebody halfway and stone him/her to death" in the case of zina, which I don't believe in anyway, people still engage in zina. It is more of an habit, inability to control desires. Yet, Islamic laid down conditions before this punishment can be established make it MORE difficult or impossible for such punishment to be carry out.

However, if truly there are some "homos" born with this sort of "sexual defect" which is the cause of their desires mentally/psychologically (naturally), don't you think they need help: medically, psychologically and spiritually than killing?!

There is nothing genetic about that BS. Its pure deviant sexual practice. In so far GOD gave no other excuse for the people of LUT for their wantoness other PERVERSION & also didnt segregate them into classes in terms of punishment (annihilation) , then trying to raise a different case for them is like secondguessing or out guessing GOD.

Or is GOD not a good scientist/psychologist enough ?
Do we know/understand his creatures better than him ? Q67:14

Do we know better what punishment suits a certain sin than he does ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:

There is nothing genetic about that BS. Its pure deviant sexual practice. In so far GOD gave no other excuse for the people of LUT for their wantoness other PERVERSION & also didnt segregate them into classes in terms of punishment (annihilation) , then trying to raise a different case for them is like secondguessing or out guessing GOD.

# In short, they should be treated like criminals and killed?!
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Being effeminate as a man or hermaphroditic & pretending to be gay are two different things.

#If you claimed to be unmanly or hermaphroditic, fine, we dont need any scientific/psychological probatives to know that.

#If you now claim to be attracted to men as a man there is nothing unusual in that anybody can get attracted to anything.

#But if you claim to have sexual attraction to a fellow man as a man then we‘ll ask you how you mean ? If you dare say you feel like poking the anus of a fellow man or you desire yours being poke, then the devil has joggling with your faculty of comparing & choosing coz the anus is not a sex organ.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# In short, they should be treated like criminals and killed?!

They should be treated the way their creator who knows better than me, you & them treated them in the Quran.

Modified:

Mind you the case of sodomy is an already decided case in Islam. There is no excuse any mordern scientific probing will do to mitigate it & nobody can claim to be more lenient/clement than God in terms of dishing out appropiate penalties for sins.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:

They should be treated the way treated them in the Quran.

How? Kill?

# Have seen series of issues and experiences in my life whereby people need psychological and spiritual help. And through great efforts, they were cure of their problems.

# I have brought facts that group of these people existed at the lifetime of Nabi, in fact they were living in the houses of sahabah. Cite me an example how Prophet treated them, apart from what the hadith says, "put them out of your houses".

# Were there records he hunted them down, and killed them?

# You guys treat Quran and Nabi (Islam generally) as no mercy religion. You keep on talking about the story of Nabi Lut as if the case of their punishment was just decided at a go just like that. Before Allah rained punishment upon the people of Nuh, it was after 950 years of warning and reformation. Islam is not barbaric my brother.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Newnas(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# If they are looking for Dundee of the highest quality, its you. The only sin that excommunicate a Muslim is shir'k - polytheism (of any form), or public renunciation of Islam by such Muslim.

# To commit homosexuality or kill unjustly like your brothers boko haram and ISIS et al, does not excommunicate their Muslim identity.

* There is now gay mosque
* There are gay "Imam and sheik", and there are gay Muslims.

I never knew that you were this ugly. Though I'm not surprised that such filth is coming from a shia.
Gay mosque and gay Imam and other similar nonsense are the result of the evil fatwa of the shia clerics.

It's just like saying Muslim beer parlour or Muslim idolatry, Islam and all these rubbish are parallel lines, they don't meet.
Esteemed and Glorified be Allah above the filth that people associate with His religion.

Committing sodomy can be said to be less than disbelief but gay marriage is an act of disbelief that no doubt about it.

The one who does the gay marriage has legalised it for himself and proven that it is permissible.

Just as incest is less than shirk but incest marriage is an act of disbelief because the later has legalised it for himself.

As for your first point, it shows your ignorance of the meaning of a simple terminology like Shirk. How can you translate shirk as disbelief?! Shirk is associating partners with Allah, it is just a form of disbelief (kufr) which has many other forms such as claiming that the Quran has been distorted, supplication to the dead, legalising with the heart what is Haram, claiming to have right to disobey the messenger alyhissolaat was salaam etc.

Allah knows best.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:

I am very sure there are kids among the society Allah destroyed in Lut(Lot) story, why destroy them? is it that Allah cant change what he created? Same also happened during Moses and Pharaoh era, why are kids also punished for what they didn't do?

Your book does not give solution to what is happening in this century reason because it is outdated, how can an ancient book filled with tales talk about science or genes. undecided cheesy
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by impossible27(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Some comment here really makes me laugh to the extent i wonder if such person really know what he is typing or it out of ignorance.

God creat everything in this world: plant, animals with diffrent characteristics and behavior and told us to dominate what he has created and to learn from it knowledge. We humans have diffrent characters many that have been discovered and many that has not including the gays and the lesbians

Now science gives us knowledge things that God created and help us to use such knowledge to produce things that will benefit us like this phone people here are using to comment trash here.
Now comming to the gays and lesbians. religon has teaches us it bad and the people doing that must be punished. but sicence has revealed that some of these gays are genetic ( which might be dominant/active or resesive/inactive), some are from the brain like a male having a female brain thereby making their behavior to be femalish ( i have two friends with this issue). some might learn it and it can be a behavior. All these trait are what God created and he knows why he create them such ways. but we humans has been killing them thinking we are more wiser than God that created them that way.

And some mofos thinks that as far as gays being genetic are not in the koran means they are not genetic forgetting that million of what the scientist have resarched and these mofos have been using are not even in the koran and they dont consider it haram. this is what i called Hippocrate.

As for Hibrahym and empree, just pray that your kids (God fobid) don't get gene that is dominant or a brain opposite his or her gender or any trait the scientist have not discovered on gays. I dont think u will be writing these things u wrote here.

As for the human. pls we should respect what God created even the gays and lesbians

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
ikupakuti:
Being effeminate as a man or hermaphroditic & pretending to be gay are two different things.

#If you claimed to be unmanly or hermaphroditic, fine, we dont need any scientific/psychological probatives to know that.

#If you now claim to be attracted to men as a man there is nothing unusual in that anybody can get attracted to anything.

#But if you claim to have sexual attraction to a fellow man as a man then we‘ll ask you how you mean ? If you dare say you feel like poking the anus of a fellow man or you desire yours being poke, then the devil has joggling with your faculty of comparing & choosing coz the anus is not a sex organ.
Why did Allah created the devil?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Have seen series of issues and experiences in my life whereby people need psychological and spiritual help. And through great efforts, they were cure of their problems.

Save your breathe, brother. GOD is more a psychologist/spiritualist than you‘ll ever be & he knows the needs of his creatures better, both the necessary & unecessary ones and yet he has passed his judgment.

# I have brought facts that group of these people existed at the lifetime of Nabi, in fact they were living in the houses of sahabah. Cite me an example how Prophet treated them, apart from what the hadith says, "put them out of your houses".

All types of perverts existed in his time & there are stipulated punishment for every but you need to be caught to be penalized. Show me where 2 were caught redhanded in the act & he asked that they be “put out of the house“ ?

# Were there records he hunted them down, and killed them?

Nobody is hunting anybody down just like that stop deviating. If you commit a crime & run away, ofcourse you‘ll be hunted down & penalized.

# You guys treat Quran and Nabi (Islam generally) as no mercy religion.

grin If your own definition of mercy contradicts that of God then I cant help you. I‘m sure if you were LUT, you‘ll probably challenge GOD on the type of punishment appropiate right? or refuse to leave their midst after warning out of “mercy“ right ? grin You‘d have made history as the only NABI deranked & annihilated along with his people grin Q11:46 Q11:76

#God decide what amount of time hes willing to endure the transgression of a people. Some are not even upto 40yrs & thats not barbaric.
إن بطش ربك لشديد

The warning is there for everyone to heed. grin

#Rulings on offences have already being decided, just dont get caught! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

I have not even talked about punishment. You have largely agreed it is wrong. All this and that excuses are just a way of sympathizing with them. Quran did not specify punishment for them. But this crime falls under "fasad". Zina is haram. Pure and simple.

Difficulty trying to find them guilty is another case entirely. I am not against process like rehab for homos instead of death penalty outright. Homo is simply wrong. If scientific discovery "proves" homosexual to be "genetic disorder" in an attempt to make people rationalize with them, this goes against fundamental principles of religions. Therefore, it must be rejected. We know scientists are full of atheists. They would therefore try their utmost best to force this sh!t down our throat. How many of them gave birth?. None. I am not talking about adoption. It was someone who gave birth to those adopted children.

As for tintingz irrational sympathy and excuses that Homosexuals are mostly peaceful people, this is what they use to cajole unsuspecting folks. Recently in New York, news came up that deadly disease is derived from homosexual people. They can stick their "peace loving" trash where sun doesnt shine lipsrsealed

Meningitis outbreak in L.A. gay community prompts plea for vaccinations
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-meningitis-lgbt-20160707-snap-story.html

Sexually Transmitted Diseases
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

If they contribute to more diseases that already exist, they deserve death penalty. This is fasad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Hypocrites condemning homos and yet they believe they are going to a fairyland filled with gay-like youths boys and sexy girls serving them whatever it is. smiley
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2017
grin @ Mr. impossible27

Are you a muslim ?

You see this

religion has teaches us it bad and the people doing that must be punished but sicence has revealed that some of these gays are genetic

is the mother of all faux pas. but I need to know your creed first. That deviant I know. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Eid Al-Adha / How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria / Eight Kinds Of People To Whom Zakat Can Be Given

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.