Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds (8216 Views)

China Holds One Million Uighur Muslims In Concentration Camps / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Empiree:
Nonsense!!!

Orisirisi undecided
For a guy to dress up like a female in public, walk like a female shows he's having gender dysphoria.

Reason oga.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
tintingz:
For a guy to dress up like a female in public, walk like a female shows he's having gender dysphoria.

Reason oga.
no man. There are bunch of them. Did you care to read comments posted underneath. These ones are greatly influenced bcus society allows it. Just like "topless Women", it is immoral in the eyes of many westerners but law shows it. If law allows a practice to thrive vulnerable people are easily mesmerized.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Empiree:
no man. There are bunch of them. Did you care to read comments posted underneath. These ones are greatly influenced bcus society allows it. Just like "topless Women", it is immoral in the eyes of many westerners but law shows it. If law allows a practice to thrive vulnerable people are easily mesmerized.
Those people that commented in the screenshot are anti-gays and probably religious folks what do you expect from them, I can screenshot the ones people are supporting/encouraging gays.

And were they with the guy from childhood to conclude he was a victim? There is no evidence to prove childhood experience make people homos but we can't rule it out that's what psychologists said.

Again, there are people with different ideology, women going topless is immoral to some people, women wearing hijab from head to toe is slavery to some people. Morality is based on society.

Just Google Swaziland girls pictures and see yourself. wink
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
The first comment suggest that he was waste of the boy's upbringing. He developed the nonsense layer in life.

As for toplesss as you pointed out in Swaziland, the people simply need to be taught to put clothes on. How come Tarzans are groomed up wear cloth? . If that's possible why can't this be?.

There was a picture of the like of Swaziland people who later embraced Islam. They evolved if down proper way. Take a look at this

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Empiree:
The first comment suggest that he was waste of the boy's upbringing. He developed the nonsense layer in life.
Were they with him when he was still young, do they know him personally?? undecided

As for toplesss as you pointed out in Swaziland, the people simply need to be taught to put clothes on. How come Tarzans are groomed up wear cloth? . If that's possible why can't this be?.
It is their culture, you can't take that from them, it is like saying arab women should stop wearing hijab or veil.

And which Tarzan are you talking about, is it the fictional character in movies?

There was a picture of the like of Swaziland people who later embraced Islam.
So? Are people not leaving Islam?

They evolved if down proper way. Take a look at this
The man in the pic knows what cloth is, he just decide to dress in his cultural outfit to rep Africa(the outfit before the colonies came), in fact I love the man for his confidence and outstanding. If an arab man can wear his cultural turban and jalabia to conference what is wrong for an African man to rep Africa? cheesy

#IrepAfrica
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
tintingz:

#IrepAfrica
And why dont you dress like that since you represent Africa?.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Empiree:
And why dont you dress like that since you represent Africa?.
Ofcos i can, when i am among the world leaders. cheesy
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
tintingz:
Ofcos i can, when i am among the world leaders. cheesy

Must you become President before you practice culture of going naked? That idiot you saw in the pics represented his people with their culture of going about naked.

# I believe even ilà kìko (tribal mark), kèmbè, agbádá and fìlà abetí ajá (in olden day fashion and fabrics) which are the trademarks of Yorubas, you don't venture into it let alone practice such (ilà kíko) for your children.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
AlBaqir:

Must you become President before you practice culture of going naked? That idiot you saw in the pics represented his people with their culture of going about naked.
He is not an idiot, he is just representing his beloved culture, is it ok calling women on niqab, burqa idiots?

If i am in a foreign country, yes i will rep my culture again and again. wink

# I believe even ilà kìko (tribal mark), kèmbè, agbádá and fìlà abetí ajá (in olden day fashion and fabrics) which are the trademarks of Yorubas, you don't venture into it let alone practice such (ilà kíko) for your children.
I am not into tribal marks, i dislike it personally, representing my culture doesn't mean accepting eveything, tribal marks is a practice that is against a child's consent, will.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
tintingz:
He is not an idiot, he is just representing his beloved culture, is it ok calling women on niqab, burqa idiots?

If i am in a foreign country, yes i will rep my culture again and again. wink

# How does that walking naked idiot protect himself during winter (in extreme cold)? Or during summer (in extreme heat/hot condition where sun is at its Max.)?

tintingz:

I am not into tribal marks, i dislike it personally, representing my culture doesn't mean accepting eveything, tribal marks is a practice that is against a child's consent, will.

# So, what are saying? Any culture that makes sense, that doesn't portray us as animals or lower than animal, should be welcome and vice versa. You don't tell me walking about with "bànté" to cover only private part, is a good culture. Even their women leave their b.reast naked. What is sensible in that?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
AlBaqir:

# How does that walking naked idiot protect himself during winter (in extreme cold)? Or during summer (in extreme heat/hot where sun is at its Max.)?
How does a woman cope during global warming or hot weather wearing burqa, niqab? How can she run for safety with that big garments all over her body? Who's the idiot here?

Sorry bro, this is Africa, and they have been walking naked for centuries under different weather And blacks were not dumb, they were already developing clothing materials even before the colonies came.

# So, what are saying? Any culture that makes sense, that doesn't portray us as animals or lower than animal, should be welcome and vice versa. You don't tell me walking about with "bànté" to cover only private part, is a good culture. Even their women leave their b.reast naked. What is sensible in that?
What is sensible in women caging themselves in a hijab garment from head to toe like a masquerade or ghost? Is it natural?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
D. Trmp Bans Transgender From Serving In US Military Over Huge Medical Cost & Disruption Of Service

http://naijagists.com/donald-trump-bans-transgenders-serving-us-military-huge-medical-costs-disruption-service/

This man may eventually overturn "gay marriage" too if possible. Watched on a program this morning where contributors alleged that being gay in Europe used to be punishable offence
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
And read this nonsense. She is a women. She can fool herself all she wants

http://naijagists.com/photos-pregnant-trans-man-delivers-baby-boy-gay-husband-portland-oregon/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammad Killed People, So How Can He Be Good? / Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.