Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. (2420 Views)

Biafra Teenage Boy Construct A Working Keke In Aba-biafra News Today / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Teenage boys from Anambra state showcases and explain how their rocket works. Watch the clip in the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1scscwnAsL0

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by misteryman: 2:12am On Jul 12, 2017
That's my boy

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by deomelo: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Where is the rocket?

Any propulsion or ignition

Any airlift

Any recorded altitude readings?

Why is the crude toy a rocket?

Do you village Igbos even know the meaning of rocket? smh..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Ewedu Land Peoples Face on seeing this will be like !!!! Their mind go don jump enter Yansh Fear fear People !!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by deomelo: 3:05am On Jul 12, 2017
conductor11:
[s][/s]
Show us the ones your grandfathers produced with the all the skulls they have been harvesting in Ogun

You mean your jobless grandfathers no get better things to do beyond sitting around the village square messing around with some useless village fabricated baby toys you clowns are calling rocket? grin grin grin

Btw, ignorant ipobitch. I love ewedu so much I fit eat am 3 times a day.

You think you are abusing me with ewedu when in fact you are basically admitting that we are smarter and have better nutritional judgment than you losers..

Ewedu get unlimited benefits while your rancid and worthless akpu no get any human benefits beyond carbohydrates and diabetes.

These ignorant village ipobitchies sef.. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by deomelo: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2017
triplewisdom:

See why they call you haters? You just gave the Igbos another opportunity to insult the entire yoruba nation. Even the dead are not spared.

What is this dodo saying? And what do I even care who hate or don't hate me because some clown tried to fool us with some village toy they call rocket... Abeg shut your ipobitch mouth.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by conductor11: 3:17am On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
deomelo:

You mean your jobless grandfathers no get better things to do beyond sitting around the village square messing around with some useless village fabricated baby toys you clowns are calling rocket? grin grin grin

Btw, ignorant ipobitch. I love ewedu so much I fit eat am 3 times a day.

You think you are abusing me with ewedu when in fact you are basically admitting that we are smarter and have better nutritional judgment than you losers..

Ewedu get unlimited benefits while your rancid and worthless akpu no get any human benefits beyond carbohydrates and diabetes.

These ignorant village ipobitchies sef..
[/s]Poor kid. I didn't even touch you and you're doing like this. cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by conductor11: 4:03am On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
deomelo:

Typical akpu clogged brain ranting.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by conductor11: 4:10am On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
deomelo:

Stop trying to impress me that you cry so much, you even rummage through the internet for ugly crying pictures to console yourself with..

Such his miserable ipobitch life..

Ndo
[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by M2dX(m): 4:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Jaba nu ha ego grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by omobabalawo: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:
Where is the rocket?

Any airlift

at least appreciate it. if u look at the first airplane invented by orville wright and co it doesnt look like the modern airplane at all at all. but they were credited with the invention of airplane. so big things start small

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by dudebuck: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2017
omobabalawo:

at least appreciate it. if u look at the first airplane invented by orville wright and co it doesnt look like the modern airplane at all at all. but they were credited with the invention of airplane. so big things start small
No he is expecting 16 ans 17 year old boys without any funding to build him a full-size Tomahawk cruiser missile on their first try.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by Alexbrain(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by 61Penguins: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2017
d way some Yorubas dey envy Igbo ehn because of ordinary rocket did dude is gasping for breath tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by xelly: 6:26am On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:

What is this dodo saying? And what do I even care who hate or don't hate me because some clown tried to fool us with some village toy they call rocket... Abeg shut your ipobitch mouth.. grin grin

I wish you know chemical reaction and understood what that guy explained there. If ignited, it must propel I assure you.
Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by deomelo: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2017
xelly:

I wish you know chemical reaction and understood what that guy explained there. If ignited, it must propel I assure you.

Except that it didn't fly and even sef, any reason why they didn't fly it? grin grin
Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by deomelo: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
omobabalawo:

[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by Obamaofusa: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2017
bxboss:
Teenage boys from Anambra state showcases and explain how their rocket works. Watch the clip in the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1scscwnAsL0
I am sorry but what is that thing?It looks like an idol.Nothing to even call it a toy talkless of a rocket.The only people who have proven their technological prowess now and in the olden days are the Yorubas...lol

https://www.nairaland.com/3323340/yorubas-best-science-technology-ict

https://www.nairaland.com/3892757/omg-young-15-year-old
Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by Obamaofusa: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2017
61Penguins:
d way some Yorubas dey envy Igbo ehn
because of ordinary rocket did dude is gasping for breath
tufiakwa

lol...it is called a game of wits not hate or envy.Why would people that are better than you envy you .They are better than you economically,educationally,infrastructurally,technologically etc and do not come to your Igboland but go to a better place than theirs e.g London,America etc.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by conductor11: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
I said, show me the one Afonja grandfathers developed with all the skulls they've been harvesting in Ogun wink wink [s]
deomelo:
Where is the rocket?

Any airlift

[/s]

Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by xelly: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:

Except that it didn't fly and even sef, any reason why they didn't fly it? grin grin

There's no need for that. If you want them to propel it, you have to pay to cover the cost of production.
Re: Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. by omobabalawo: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

apart from common sense which other sense were you not born with??

(1) (Reply)

Clashes Reignited Between Biafra Separatists And Nigerian Army France24 / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating / APC Responded To President Buhari's Statement On Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.