Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) (2610 Views)

Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Agulu is reaping big from heavy construction

http:///forum/agulu-anambra-beehive-construction-pix

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2017
More roads under construction

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Some completed works

1 Like

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Anambra is light years ahead.

Every locality is reaping the dividends of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2017
More

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by swiz123(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2017
My wonderful state

2 Likes

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2017
MUMU OP...THAT AGULU-NISE-NANKA ROAD WAS CONSTRUCTED BY MBADINUJU/NGIGE'S REGIME....DETEST FROM PEDDLING LIES AND DECEIVING ANAMBRARIANS HERE THAT DON'T RESIDE IN ANAMBRA...i will rather vote for an hausa man that obiano again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Kingsley1000:
MUMU OP...THAT AGULU-NISE-NANKA ROAD WAS CONSTRUCTED BY MBADINUJU/NGIGE'S REGIME....DETEST FROM PEDDLING LIES AND DECEIVING ANAMBRARIANS HERE THAT DON'T RESIDE IN ANAMBRA...i will rather vote for an hausa man that obiano again
first off; you're not anambrarian

2nd: zoom closer and see some contractors are still on the road.

3rd: ngige did a section, obiano did the rest. That's government continuation.

4th: keep your vote man, no one needs it. Use it to vote in your own state. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
swiz123:
My wonderful state
am a proud igbo and an anambrarian
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
when will successive apga governments start constructing dual carriage roads in the state. All these single lane roads everywhere is making the state look like a village. Urbanize the towns

2 Likes

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
when will successive apga governments start constructing dual carriage roads in the state. All these single lane roads everywhere is making the state look like a village. Urbanize the towns
YOU WANT DUAL CARRIAGE ROADS?VOTE APGA OUT...EZEMO IS THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by In2systemsTech(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Kingsley1000:

Mbadinuju did road? Hahahahahahaha..

You must be from North pole

2 Likes

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Kingsley1000:
YOU WANT DUAL CARRIAGE ROADS?VOTE APGA OUT...EZEMO IS THE BEST
you want a candidate yet you can't spell his name.

Stop claiming anambra...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2017
In2systemsTech:

Mbadinuju did road? Hahahahahahaha..

You must be from North pole
that dude is not from anambra.
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by In2systemsTech(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
raker300:
that dude is not from anambra.

I thought as much as soon as I saw Mbadinuju in his "mumu" write-up...
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
In2systemsTech:

I thought as much as soon as I saw Mbadinuju in his "mumu" write-up...
he also goes by the moniker deomelo, arase, henry etc...

The dude is a classic afonja trolling igbos
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by In2systemsTech(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2017
raker300:
he also goes by the moniker deomelo, arase, henry etc...

The dude is a classic afonja trolling igbos

That's really sad... Maybe he needs to use the Job section...
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by baddooboys: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
I love the coated roofs of the buildings
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by Cooly100: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2017
...but people say Igbos don't have land...All it will take is destroy the hamlets, build high rise and allocate the free space to agriculture and industries...etc...
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by munas: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Cooly100:
...but people say Igbos don't have land...All it will take is destroy the hamlets, build high rise and allocate the free space to agriculture and industries...etc...

Compared to the population....their is no land.

People will hardly sell to you.
As you see that village,cheap plots go for up to 10million

1 Like

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cooly100:
that village won't sell those lands cheap.

They usually sell to their kinsmen only and not outsiders
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by Benchuko1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Man that Agulu lake road was constructed by Peter Obi, get your facts right before rushing to disseminate it........................Thanks

1 Like

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by victorvezx(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
munas:

Compared to the population....their is no land.
People will hardly sell to you. As you see that village,cheap plots go for up to 10million

Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by cumbak60: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Time for Indi Anambra to start constructing dual carriage. I'm dame scared of driving on a single carriage lane especially on a bend.
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
cumbak60:
Time for Indi Anambra to start constructing dual carriage. I'm dame scared of driving on a single carriage lane especially on a bend.
VOTE OBIANO OUT AND SEE DUAL CARRIAGE ROADS,THAT DUDE IS SO INCOMPETENT
Re: Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) by raker300: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Kingsley1000:
VOTE OBIANO OUT AND SEE DUAL CARRIAGE ROADS,THAT DUDE IS SO INCOMPETENT
apc stand no chance in anambra

(1) (Reply)

Bad / In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol / Video Of Don Wanny, His Boys, The Guns And The Military ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.