Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Letter To Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo! (372 Views)

PHOTOS: Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Keep Fit. / Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo! by tomakint: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Sent as Received.

Engr Ohize Abdulbasit wrote :

MY DEAR PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

The failed attempt by Lord of the Red Chamber and his foot soldiers to unseat you is a worrying phenomenon which must not be waived aside as just an attempt by disgruntled senators. It is one stage in a series of plans to undo the works and efforts put in place by PMB and your humble self.

My dear Prof., why would Saraki and his certified political witches attempt to seize power in a country as complex as Nigeria if there are no accomplices outside of the National Assembly? Why would they even contemplate such a heinous and treasonable plot at a time when they already knew that the vast majority of Nigerians hated the Eighth Senate with passion?

My dear Prof., I know you are a loyal buharist. I don't doubt your loyalty to the change project, but please pause and take some steps aside from your boss. Come out of his shadows and take charge. President Buhari made his mistakes, please learn from those mistakes. The philosophy of "I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody." cannot work in Nigerian.

Please, my dear Prof., you must belong to certain people and stay away from certain characters. Also, erroneous is the ideology of "I can work with anybody." Because at end of the day, you will discover - albeit too late - that not everybody is ready to work with you. Those were Buhari's mistakes.

My dear Prof., Saraki is not just ambitious, he is equally infectious and contagious. Majority of the senators are either compromised or have been infected by the Saraki syndrome. Please, act fast!

My dear Prof., know that times have changed, and Nigerian and, indeed, Nigerians have also changed. What we are witnessing is different from what obtained during the administration of Late Yar'Adua, Nigerians are lucky this time. The constitution is generous enough not to create any vacuum. There is no vacancy in Aso Rock.

Prof., don't allow anyone deceive you into believing that there are two factions against you. No! The so-called Aso Rock cabal and the Lord of the Upper Chamber are one. They are the two sides of the coin - united in their desire to frustrate you, render you incompetent and make you inactive - with the sole aim of robbing Nigerians blind.

My dear Prof., be decisive against them; march against their demonic scheming with decisive authority. Don't listen to their plea when they sent entreaties to you. They have only one desire, and that is to steal - including stealing the authority vested in you by the constitution.

My dear Prof., history will forgive Buhari for been sick - after all, they say "body no be wood." But history would be harsh on you for not acting when the need arose. Don't not undermine yourself or your authority by accommodating these the political demons. Cast them out before they cast you in.

My dear Prof., Nigerians did not elect Saraki as President or Vice President. He was elected only by his Ilorin constituency. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know that he was contesting for the Senate. If he wants be President, 2019 is coming. So, please, be decisive and don't allow him to be my President through the back door.

My dear Prof., Nigerians will not forgive you if the likes of Saraki sabotage the government and take over power, or if they instigate the military to take over. There are people you should not treat with kid gloves. Saraki and his cohorts are a perfect example. Don't dine with them at all - not even with the proverbial long spoon.

My dear Prof., order immediate investigation into the circumstances surrounding the motion for Saraki to take over as Acting President. How can you have two Acting Presidents - one on official trip to AU summit in Addis Ababa and another one at home? Your trip to the AU summit did not create any vacuum that could be filled by anybody. The whole drama was a conspiracy carried too far and a treason.

My dear Prof., you should as a matter of urgent national interest investigate the circumstances leading to the failed legislative coup. You need to arrest the arrestable, detain the detainable, prosecute the prosecuteable, jail the jailable and - if possible, delete the deleteable. After all, it is written in the Bible that "The Kingdom of Heaven suffered violence, and violence took it by force."

My dear Prof., please instruct you legal team to appeal against Saraki's acquittal by the CCT. Give him sleepless nights. Don't give him a breathing space. Put him on the run.

Finally, I have chosen to pray for you. I declare by the power vested on me by God Almighty that no Sarakic weapons fashion against you shall proper. No cabalistic dominion shall stand in your way. Ameen.

Long live Acting President!
Long live PMB!
God bless Nigerian!

Signed
One Concerned Nigerian.
Copied

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Declares Interest In 2019 Presidential Election / Children Of Public Office Holders Should Attend Schools In Nigeria – Fayose / PDP: Saved By A Hair's Breadth- By Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.