Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? (9694 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by RottenBanana: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
I am asking this question because of ladies general mentality that sex is a favour to the guys.

What are those things you have that will make a rich guy stay with you.

I mean, every girl can offer sex but not every guy can offer money.

Me I think any guy should not feel guilty for leaving any girl he has spent on, no matter what he has promised.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by yomi007k(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Space booked.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by HeOrShe: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2017
The truth is that apart from sex and have u eaten, girls don't have anything else to offer in a relationship.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by moshood521: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Eh eh eh.....
Mk dem tlk!!... grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by richeeyo(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Ask them ooo
A broke girl
Calling a nigga broke
If you can buy it why wait for a nigga

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Advice and support
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Advantages of dating me. grin

Keep your money I don't need it, we're not in the business of trade by barter and I won't be offering sex in exchange for it, that doesn't mean 'cause I don't ask you won't give.

I don't care about how much I have on my phone when I'm on a call, that's a bonus advantage. I'm a fan of calls. grin

I could be very difficult to read. It's an advantage to me. grin

Let me think of the rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by amakadihot87(f): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Laughter........i make them crack their ribs

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
I can play for Africa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:

Amaka baby, come and make me laugh na
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by somehow: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Chai see replies.. Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Fadiga24(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:

Hahahaha

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Homeboiy: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2017
sad
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
1. Friendship
2. A partner capable of carrying the same load as you.
3. Someone who will laugh at your jokes and make you laugh as well.
e.t.c

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin

Me... cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by elantraceey(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
Advantages of dating me. grin

Keep your money I don't need it, we're not in the business of trade by barter and I won't be offering sex in exchange for it, that doesn't mean 'cause I don't ask you won't give.

I don't care about how much I have on my phone when I'm on a call, that's a bonus advantage. I'm a fan of calls. grin

I could be very difficult to read. It's an advantage to me. grin

Let me think of the rest.

This is soo much like me.... I prefer calling to chatting anyday
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
elantraceey:

This is soo much like me.... I prefer calling to chatting anyday
That makes the two of us.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by yomi007k(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Me... cool

grin

Boyfriends dont need u either.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by jhudit(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Are you people not tired?
If ladies offer nothing...date yourselves nah.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Fadiga24(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
My ex offered me

1) problems
2) more problems
3) a white sweater.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
jhudit:

Do you want to go into extinction?

OR

Do you want to stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an ancestor?

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Noaril(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
jhudit:
.. Way Ahead Of U On That, Shoutout To Bobrisky
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by jhudit(f): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
iamadonis2:
Do you want to go into extinctionORDo you want to stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an ancestor?
Women are already getting married to women.
Men are getting married to men.
You don't see them littering cyberspace with same question.
They just fixed themselves without bothering about extinction.

There would be men that find such women attractive.

Being old enough to be an ancestor isn't the end of life.
Be liberal and stop the marriage threat at the slightest talk. Or are you not noticing youths are not pro-marriage anymore?

So...marry and offer yourselves a lot...tanku

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by RottenBanana: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
All I see here are normal advantages you get in a friendzone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Fadiga24(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
RottenBanana:
All I see here are normal advantages you get in a friendzone.

Hahahaha abi, or even as a brother.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
uncountable
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Fkforyou(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
sekxy:
uncountable

Uncountable Bawo? You be angel?

Oya list just a few,may be you are my specs.

You know I'm crushing on you right? wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fkforyou:

Uncountable Bawo? You be angel?
Oya list just a few,may be you are my specs.
You know I'm crushing on you right? wink
lolz. .
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Fkforyou(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
sekxy:

lolz. .

Ouch, this your response..Are you shy or what? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:
1. Friendship
2. A partner capable of carrying the same load as you.
3. Someone who will laugh at your jokes and make you laugh as well.
e.t.c
Beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fkforyou:

Ouch, this your response..Are you shy or what? smiley
mba! !
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Beautiful!

Thanks hun wink.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) / ... / ★★Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.