Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (26976 Views)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nnamdi98(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kk
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Aburi001: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Came:
I wish you well Rita, live your life and be happy, i wish you a husband that will come and stay with you, a very understanding husband way go dey very understanding just like omotola's husband.
Can someone please tell this Slay Woman to go and settle down?

Age is no longer on her side.......Enough of all this FASHION PARADE grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by sobastical: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Did she told you she's praying for a husband?

maxithonnie:
42 and she never marry! Lord, answer her prayers na!

Baba God, answer her call!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by edo3(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Happy birthday girl it's been long time coming...

I wish Idris Elba can just grant you your heart desire even if Na to slide to the DM
pls what is DM?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
sobastical:
Did she told you she's praying for a husband?

And did i ask you to reply on my behalf?

Did i use your mouth to comment?

Ma frend,goan sidaun and suck pvssy!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Every woman has a man, who would love to marry and stick with her till old age. Aunty Rita, please be humble and within a year a good husband who knows the value of an industrious wife will surface and beg for your hand in marriage.

All u need Rita is humility and wisdom towards suitors

Thats all.

And happy birthday, with longer life and prosperity. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ayogozie(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Anuty rita please get married your get old everyday

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by slyrone(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
ajasbaba:
her football age birthday
ODE, NOT EVERYONE LIES.......IS SHE 50?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by slyrone(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
DUNNO WHY MOST PEOPLE THINK MARRIAGE IS ALL THERE IS IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD! HBD SIS HAVE FUN AND GIVE ZERO WORRIES ABOUT MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Coldfeets: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
alexialin:
Every woman has a man, who would love to marry and stick with her till old age. Aunty Rita, please be humble and within a year a good husband who knows the value of an industrious wife will surface and beg for your hand in marriage.

All u need Rita is humility and wisdom towards suitors

Thats all.

And happy birthday, with longer life and prosperity. Cheers!

She's 42 and not 24 for Christ sakes.

So you better keep that your advice to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow, no wonder i have been crushing on her, today is my bd as well grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by slyrone(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
ayogozie:
Anuty rita please get married your get old everyday
will she marry herself?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by NCP: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
phosky:
NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS RITA DOMINIC CELEBRATES HER 42ND BIRTHDAY TODAY
Source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/07/nollywood-actress-rita-dominic.html

Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic celebrates her birthday today as she share this on her Instagram

Rita Dominic at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in Lagos, Nigeria, March 2014
Born Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Waturuocha
July 12, 1975 (age 42)
Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria
Alma mater
University of Port Harcourt
(BA in Theatre Arts)
Occupation Actress

Old Mama.

Future Granny Mate

and Lesbar....

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by pedrilo: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Get pregnant already. Im tired of sayin u shud get married
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ajasbaba(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
slyrone:
ODE, NOT EVERYONE LIES.......IS SHE 50?

senior Ode

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by estheriwok(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hbd to my sweet aunty I which you good living
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Coldfeets:

She's 42 and not 24 for Christ sakes.

So you better keep that your advice to yourself.

I won't keep the advice to myself!

My aunt married at the age of 43 to a goodlooking divorcee based in the US. She shuttles to and fro three times a year. And she is not as rich as Rita. Everyone thought it was over for her but that's Everyone opinion! When God says its not over? Trust me its truly not over!
Shes heavily pregnant and expecting her first child with him

So carry your craze advice out of my mentions!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by misspineapple(f): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aunty Rita..Happy birthday
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by barallanee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some people don open church for her head grin grin.Na una menopause??sumbody is doing OK..liv her o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by salaboiz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
like if u understand this picture

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Lloydfolarin: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
adonbilivit:
I won't advice that u go get married like most. Go get pregnant my sister, u need someone to take care of u when u are old. No one can do that better than your child. Stop slaying and go get pregnant. Retire now!!!

Baby mama abiii? Werey nie

Ori e ti yi patapata

So what happen when d child gets married and leave her? Ok, she ll be back to her old single days but with menopause

Do You know why some mothers are frustrated at old age? cos they have the same warped mentality of paying all attention to their children and left their husbands out of scheme of things but as soon as those children live home and settle down with their husbands and wives, these mothers begin to feel lonely and frustrated hence why they frustrate their daughter-in-law and Son-in-law...

Go and look at people like Aunty Joke Silva who built their homes along side their husbands always enjoyed their old age without frustrating their DIL or SIL.

Nigeria population is over 160,000,000 with population of men at 50,000,000. Are u saying that Rita couldn't find one person to marry? Let me tell you her problem with her likes-Genevieve Nnaji, the one that went to Puerto Rico and others, FEMINISM.

FEMINISM is their problem.

They all want husbands that ll be rich but mumu. The ones that ll massage, wash plates and pants, the ones that ll look after children while they jet off to countries around the world, the ones that could endure their slaps and say babe, don't slap meeee. You know that i love you after being slapped.

Trust me, this is their ideal man.

They don't want to do what others who are enjoying their happy homes are doing.

Be rich and be Mumu.

You see that short devil called Uche, she went to marry Puerto Rica thinking he is a white man. She later realised that Puerto Ricans is as conservative as Africans when it comes to culture...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by bigdoo: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wish you all the best, my sister.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by TinaAnita(f): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Rita.
I wish you well
May the good Lord grant your heart desires
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by borngeologist(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
This aunty age keep fluctuating...more age to your old ness ma
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by swegiedon(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
sukkot:
menopause done strike
does she have kids ? abi na slay queen she wan do till she 80 ?
till 80 mayne
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by silver94(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked
Rita and her football age sha.
Madam tell us your real age abeg
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Thekick001: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Season end or not, The bookies must keep paying. Today's (12-07-2017) now available Learn the best way to settle your bills..
See below for more..

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by gbishman: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
42 yrs old and you still faffing around. Rather than settle down u dey buga up and down then u'll come around singing your to young girls of feminism abi.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
hbd
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
The epitome of class...
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:
The epitome of class...

true that.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by attackgat: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
What is it with this crazy Nigerians? Whenever they see someone who is late 30's or early 40's they will be shouting

"Settle down", "you are getting old", "get married". Na by force?

Rita Dominic is having the time of her life and the only advice some people can give her is to marry a man that might break her neck tomorow. Other actresses like Tonto Dike who got married, what happend?

Marriage and kids is not for everyone. There are many people who have both but are not happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.