Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (68386 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:51am On Jul 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Funjosh just dey eat any rubbish him see

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by handsyrex(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
chrisxxx:
This is what happened when unusual things are not nipped in the the bud. It started with cow head, people said it is normal. It transcended to goat head people said it is enjoyment. Pig head people looked unconcerned and overlooked. Now cat head! Cat head! Will people also not intervene?

you got me there....

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by MainoCooks(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Something seriously wrong in the minds of these people.
Nigerians are now just as bad as the Chinese with all this dog and cat eating.
Disgusting!!!
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
handsyrex:

you got me there....
Bros no be small
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by missbestie: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheapgoals:
Abeg if car-tarh hol u ..no com NL con complain oo
u funny die I swear
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
When Demons go vex enter Cat con worry you for dream and for real life

You mama and sisters go de cry up and down

Dem go de disturb Uncle TB Joshua and Uncle Suleiman for Deliverance

because of u I go must watch Synagogue this Sunday, because I know say you must confess winch undecided

grin

grin grin
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Thizzyfresh(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dear people....
If u think u're in love with catfish or you want to rear them or u want to eat it...Why not coming to get ur's in large quantity...
Whereby Post-fingerling is available in Numerous number..
Call:08152785126,08085132103..
Get ur's now and
Note:We dnt sell in small numbers asin buying 3..And it is in cheap price
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by finallybusy: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2023
Na today? People who eat rats here will be complaining. You children disgust me.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
chrisxxx:
This is what happened when unusual things are not nipped in the the bud. It started with cow head, people said it is normal. It transcended to goat head people said it is enjoyment. Pig head people looked unconcerned and overlooked. Now cat head! Cat head! Will people also not intervene?

Uncle pls who is holding you from intervening?
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Ulunne777:

Uncle pls who is holding you from intervening?
Like you just joined nairaland right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.