Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV (3615 Views)

The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2005
Thats right
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2005
wetin e dey do........... Bros, abeg answer nah
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2005
e be like say him don run
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2005
kai........ol'boy u lazy for this one o grin grin grin
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Rhodalyn(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2006
God pls give dis wicked woman her respectable punishment
may her life on earth be hell
im soo sorry lil gal i really am i wish u al da best n may ur wound heal cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2006
AMEN - And may the girl find favour in all endaevour
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2006
AMEN
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2006
A M I N A S H E
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Rhodalyn(f): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2006
@ Rhodalyn , if you were to be incharge of this woman's case as a jugde, what will be your judgement?
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by nawah(f): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2006
I would love to get in contact with this child.
I am terribly moved by this story.
Who can help me make the connection?
I want to help her.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2006
@nawah

I think that story was published in The Sun Newspaper
i will advice u to visit their website and write to them
click on the first page of this thread and u will see where
the story was gotten from

here is the site to The Sun Newspaper

http://sunnewsonline.com
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2006
indeed! like many of you did not grow up with housegirls in your house! hypocritical naija pple!

your mothers did not use hot iron, it was child abuse all the same!
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2006
@Davidylan
What are u trying to say?
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by nawah(f): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2006
Davidylan.
my parents had Househelps and I detested the way the where treated.
Yes I did have Househelps 2 for that matter, that was years ago in Lagos. For some years I had none then one day a friend told me her Aunt was laying of her Househelp she was so bad, possessed etc, a small girl. I asked her to bring the girl to me. She was very sick even had to be treated, her vagina was all sores. I gave her the best medical treatment and even used to wash the sores myself.
She had dropped out of primary school in class three but was so smart I coached her one year at home then got her into secondary school. She eventually went to University. The second one came when the little girl started school. She was going afternoon to Koran school and sewing classes.When she got married I paid for the wedding.
Now I treated them like little sisters.They slept together with my kids, we all ate together and we did the house work together and had a close relationship.
But many of my friends did not like the idea, they said my husband would start chasing them.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Z4M4eva(f): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2006
nawah:

I would love to get in contact with this child.
I am terribly moved by this story.
Who can help me make the connection?
I want to help her.

Aww.How Sweet.

@Nawah. you are very kind. smiley
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2006
very sweet kiss kiss kiss
lexyflexy:

@ Rhodalyn , if you were to be incharge of this woman's case as a jugde, what will be your judgement?
dig a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep hole n the ground, bury her inside with her head out of the ground,make a thick sugar solution and pour it over her head,within some few days ants will come all over her chewing her and stuff,this is a painful and gradual death
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by nawah(f): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2006
Well I just feel terribly moved at her desperate situation and I think the world will be a better place if welook around us and help where we can. Now I am not rich but  I can make a slight difference.
As soon as I get contact to her, I will try and get some organisations in Germany involved in the case.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by nawah(f): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2006
I have sent an email to the papers. I just hope they reply me.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Rhodalyn(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2006
thats great cheesy
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Ndipe(m): 2:02am On May 15, 2008
I sometimes harbor this idea of moving back home to serve as voice for the underprivileged, particularly housemaids and houseboys.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 23, 2008
Ndipe:

I sometimes harbor this idea of moving back home to serve as voice for the underprivileged, particularly housemaids and houseboys.

Lemme know if u need a hand also.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 11:53am On May 30, 2008
igbo people.

what about igbo people?please rephrase it to some igbo people
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by TOYOSI20(f): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2008
This is horrible. . . . . sad
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Ndipe(m): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2008
@emmeno, Are they any organizations in Nigeria that can rectify these abuses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 / 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get / Lady Killed By A Tree During Heavy Rainfall In Sapele (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.