Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 (3614 Views)

We Sell N15,000 Heroin Every Day – 20-year-old Drug Peddler (photo) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Businessman & Wife Shot And Butchered In Front Of Their Kids In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by AloyEmeka5: 2:15am On Nov 21, 2010
[size=14pt]HOW WE BUTCHERED GIRL FOR N15,000[/size]

Font size:    Published 20/11/2010 05:55:15 Nigerian Compass
Yomi Ajiboye

Boy killers confess to murder of love-peddler

It was for a grand total of N60,000; but for which the main actors received N15,000. And no more.
For that sum, two young men, procured by a third partner, butchered a lady, cut her into pieces and served her remains to their senior partner for purposes unknown to them, and for which they had no care.
That is the sorry story of four persons which began as a friendly chat but germinated into a grand plot: the gruesome murder of a commercial sex worker.

The victim's two hands were sliced off even while she was barely dead. Two of the self-confessed killers are, also, just barely out of their teens, while the major self-confessed butcher is still 18 years old.

Three of the four friends who engaged in that tete-a-tete are now cooling their feet at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Panti, Yaba, Lagos State, where they are also helping the law enforcement agents with their investigations.

Eighteen-year-old Jide Akala, Ayodele Onajobi, 2, and Ajoh Saheed, 22 have been arrested by detectives of the Homicide Department for killing a suspected love-peddler at a popular hotel at Ikotun, Lagos. They were on Thursday paraded at the Command PRO Section, Oduduwa, Lagos. Akala, who has just concluded his secondary school at a private school located at Ikotun, is friends with Saheed, also known as Nokia. He has also been into plumbing pending the time he would gain admission into a tertiary institution. The plumbing work facilitated his getting acquainted with Nokia.
It was this same Nokia, whom he calls Brother Saheed, that Akala has now accused of luring him and Onajobi into the business of killing human beings and exchanging human organs for money.

Akala, who spoke boldly and confidently to journalists at the Lagos State police spokesman's office, confessed to the crime but blamed the Devil for the deal, which he claimed was carried out on the instruction of Nokia and a friend of Nokia’s known as Friday.

His words: “I have been working with Brother Saheed as a plumber for a long time. He normally called me to assist him whenever he had any job to do. I look unto him as a big brother because of the way he normally treats me whenever I am with him.
''But on that fateful day he called me and told me that he had something important to discuss with me, as a big brother. I sat down to listen to him and he told me that he needed me to get him two female hands for one of his friends. I was shocked. Instantly, I asked him where he wanted me to get that from as young as I am. I quickly told him that I could not do the job for him. While we were still discussing the matter, one of his friends called Friday passed by and Nokia told me that, 'it is Friday who needs the two hands'.

For 18-year-old Akala, the matter did not end there. He had to seek the counsel of another person, a friend, Onajobi. He headed for the church where the friend worshipped.
“When I got home,” he continued, “I went to meet my friend called Ayodele Onajobi in the church to seek advice on what to do about what Nokia told me. Onajobi told me that the job was a dirty one; that he could not do it but he would like to meet Nokia.”
The next day, the two friends headed for Nokia's place, but according to Akala they got more than they bargained for. They not only met Friday, but also concluded arrangement on what to do.
“The following day, I took him to Nokia's house. When we got there, we met Friday and Nokia , they were discussing.I introduced Onajobi to them as my friend. After much discussion about the job, Nokia went into his house and brought out a hot wine for us to drink. It was after drinking the wine that we accepted to carry out the operation and we started negotiating the price from N200,000. But Friday told us that the people that normally do the job for him weren’t collecting up to that amount and we agreed on N60,000.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/74891-HOW-BUCTHERED-GIRL-FOR-N15000.html
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by AloyEmeka5: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2010
“After concluding on the price, Nokia went again into his house and brought out a red cloth with charm and asked us to swear an oath that anybody who revealed the secret would die.
“The following day, we went to Nokia's house to meet Friday. Based on our agreement, he gave us N13,000 as advance payment. I gave Onajobi N4,000 and I took the remaining.”
Now that money had exchanged hands, it was time to strategise and carry out the operation. And these they agreed to do on their next meeting which was agreed upon.
Akala, gazing calmly at the reporters, continued his blood curling tale.
“Two days after he gave us the advance payment, Friday said we should meet him at a place called Aso Rock at Ikotun where commercial sex workers have their stand. On getting there, he told us that the deal must be done today. We told him that we did not have much cash with us and he gave us another N2,000. While still there, Friday pointed to a prostitute standing beside a pole and said that was the lady we would use.”
Akala told the Nigerian Compass on Saturday that immediately Friday pointed at the lady, he (Akala) went straight to the hotel to lodge while Onajobi went to meet the lady and bargain with her.
Akala went on: “When I got to the hotel, I told the receptionist that I wanted to lodge for the night. She told me the price was N2,500 and I paid. She never bothered to ask for my name or my house address but I was already with the cutlass. So, I went straight into the room waiting for Onajobi to bring the prostitute.
At this point, 21-year-old Onajobi took up the tale explaining what transpired between him and their target.
“I told the prostitute that I wanted her for the night and she billed me N4,000. I told her that money was not the problem. She asked me if I had already lodged in a hotel and I told her that my friend was there. When I entered the hotel, I told the receptionist the room number that I was going to and she allowed me and my 'baby' in.
[b]“When we entered the room Akala was lying down on the rug and he exchanged pleasantries with the lady. I went ahead to make love with the lady. After sleeping with the lady, she felt tired and she slept off. Immediately Akala saw that the lady had slept, he quickly walked to the bed.
“After having fun with the lady, I was afraid to endanger her, so I asked Akala to bring out the knife and close her mouth before he held the lady down and cut off her two wrists.”
Akala however had his defence. He blamed his action on the wine given to him by Saheed claiming that immediately he took it he became bolder.
“With a strong heart that I had developed after I drank the wine given to me by Nokia, I brought out the cutlass and cut the lady's head. She wanted to struggle with us but she had no power again since her throat had been slashed. After cutting her head and her two hands, we put them inside a polythene bag and left the hotel around 4.am without being suspected by any of the hotel officials.[/b]
“We took the human parts straight to Nokia's house and he asked us to leave his house immediately.''
Nemesis however has a way of catching up with people. Akala's did not tarry. After making good their escape at dawn, they were oblivious of what transpired at the hotel.
Unknown to Akala, he was recognised by the hotel manager. A few weeks later, he was on the way to running an errand for his grand mother when the hotel manager ran into him and recognised him.
The Nigerian Compass on Saturday learnt that the encounter with the hotel manager was a classic case of divine intervention in the affairs of men.
Sources said that the hotel manager had previously been detained by the Police over alleged involvement in the crime. The Police had wanted to know how the killers got away after the murder, leaving the dismembered body of their victim behind, unspotted by the hotel’s front desk officers.
After a few days in detention, the Police investigators released the hotel manager on bail with a directive that he report to their station every other day until the conclusion of investigation.
After the temporary release, the hotel manager went to a popular church in Lagos and prayed that God should expose the killers. Just two days after, the selfsame hotel manager met Akala on the street.
Akala said: ‘’On that fateful day, my grand mother sent me on an errand. It was when I was coming back that a man approached me and introduced himself as a manager of the hotel where we committed the crime. He asked me if I had lodged in the hotel before and I told him no but that I had worked there as a plumber in the past.
“He said I had to follow him to the hotel and I told him that I needed to inform my grand mother. So, he agreed to follow me home.
On getting to our house, I told my grand mother and my father what the man said. My father was against my going with the man to the hotel. But later we all went with him to the hotel. It was when I got to the hotel that I opened up and told them that I was the one who killed the lady there.
The law enforcement agents were not so lucky with Friday. He still remains at large. Also, up till the time of the suspect’s parade, Friday had not paid them the balance of N45,000 but he had collected the hands .
But Nokia, who claimed to be a plumber and a fuji musician, said he was only trying to help Friday due to their friendship. He said he was only acting on the instruction of his friend to get him boys that could help him to get human parts.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
How sad, poor girl. Life indeed has little or no value in Nigeria. sad
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by AloyEmeka5: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Blazay:

Where are all these peeps who shout almajiri, almariji all over NL? grin

So girls have their hands chopped off for committing fornication in the South too? wink

Obesere.

I can't believe you are making fun of another person's death. The dead lady is someone's daughter, sister and may be mother.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Osama10(m): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2010
Na wa oh. shocked
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by AloyEmeka5: 3:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Police arrest three in Lagos for woman's murder

Agency reporter

The police in Lagos have arrested an 18-year-old secondary school pupil and two others for allegedly killing a woman after having sex with her in a hotel room.

Frank Mba

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/nov/22/802.html

Spokesman of the state police command, Mr. Frank Mba, told the News Agency of Nigeria on Sunday in Lagos that the suspects, aged between 18 and 22, confessed that they were contacted by a native doctor to supply him human organs.

He said the fugitive native doctor made the suspects to swear an oath of secrecy at his shrine and allegedly paid them N15,000 out of a total of N60,000 for the human parts.

"The suspects approached the woman, believed to be a commercial sex worker, and took her to a hotel in Ikotun area where one of the suspects had sex with her in the presence of the other two suspects.

"After the sex session, the woman slept off. The suspects then cut off the woman's neck with a sharp cutlass.

"When they were satisfied that she was dead, the suspects cut off her two hands and escaped from the hotel room, leaving the dead body on the bed," Mba said.

Mba said that many days after the matter was reported to the police, an employee of the hotel came across the pupil and recognised him as one of the young men who lodged in the hotel on the day of the incident. The suspect was promptly arrested and his confession led to the apprehension of his alleged accomplices.

The suspects are being detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, pending further investigation.

Mba said that command had the native doctor wanted while the suspects would be charged for murder. The police advised hotel operators to monitor the activities of their clients with CCTVs.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 23, 2010
This is truly sad. is puzzling how a human being can go so horribly wrong.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by spikedcylinder: 4:01am On Nov 23, 2010
60k? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by dinggle: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2010
I can't even begin to imagine the acts of these brainless, ugly and wicked teens, why didn't these guys cut of the wrist of their sisters, female cousins or their mom? after all what they wanted was a female wrist, We do not deserve people like these to live in our society or their DNA to exist amongst others! for this reason I say put the "bad blood" to death!!! I hope true justice is served and that these guys are given the opportunity to confront their victim in the world beyond.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Blazay(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I can't believe you are making fun of another person's death. The dead lady is someone's daughter, sister and may be mother.

Too 'slow' for comfort.
Can you read at all?
Or your special talent is in the area of copy and pasting? undecided

Is that why the posts were removed?
Not a problem for me at all.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by stranger: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2010
Blazay:

Too 'slow' for comfort.
Can you read at all?
Or your special talent is in the area of [s][size=28pt]copy and pasting[/size]? [/s] undecided

Is that why the posts were removed?
Not a problem for me at all.

A Y A K A T A B O N G O

Parallelism lends balance and grace to writing. It can make a sentence memorable. But even in prose not destined for greatness, parallelism is important.A failure to create grammatically parallel structures when they are appropriate is referred to as faulty parallelism.

Dirty kunu drinking Aboki,when your sentence includes a series, make sure you have not used different grammatical structures for the items.

•Or your special talent is in the area of copy and pasting? (faulty parallelism)

•Or your special talent is in the area of copying and pasting? (parallel)

In the parallel version, the elements in the sentence end with gerunds
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Blazay(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2010
^^^
How many monikers do we have on Nairaland? cheesy
No more wacko crime stories this week from Lagidi?

I am so disappointed.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by stranger: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^

How many monikers? Between 12 and 15
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by MaiSuya(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2010
so its female wrists they use now? what a pity cry
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Dsense(m): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2010
So sad!! cry
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by NubianQ(f): 2:39am On Nov 24, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by stranger: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^ Sup NubianQ?
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by spikedcylinder: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2010
Truth be told, it is one of the risks of her profession.
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Babalola11: 3:33am On Dec 20, 2010
[size=15pt]They'd still kill her for free. The money is not the issue
Heartless Yoruba basstards embarassed[/size]
Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 20, 2010
am watching channels news right now and reports say that The religious riot which started in Maiduguri, Borno State claiming the lives of many people and large-scale destruction of property over an alleged offensive publication on Prophet Mohammed on Tuesday extended to Onitsha, [size=13pt]Anambra State [IGBO LAND] 15 muslims have been killed in anambra and two mosques burnt with houses and properties vandalised.[/size] It was the prompt intervention of the anti-riot mobile policemen that was deployed to the scene through the help of their teargas canisters that scared the rioters away and the major markets in the city closed down. It was gathered that the GUO commercial luxury bus that returned to Onitsha from North brought the corpse of Igbos that were casualties of the Borno State incident. This prompted the spontaneous reprisal attack by Igbo youths. In the process two mosques including the Bridgehead mosque and the Central Mosque, Bida street were burnt down, the Northern goat dealers market was also razed and the street kiosks controlled by the Hausa boys were vandalised with large scale looting of goods and they have given the muslims 24hours to leave anambra state or face death the muslims think they are the only one who can fight thou this troblues me and it can cause more troblue in other states and will really start a tribal war if care is not taken and we called these muslims animals are these igbo guys any differnt killing other muslims who had nothing to do with the deaths of the igbo people that where killed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7172.0.html

HOW IGBOS LOVE KILLING THEMSELVES IN IGBOLAND.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571371.0.html

[size=18pt]IGBOS KILLING IGBOS. HIGHEST CRIME RATE IN NIGERIA[/size]

Igbos begging Our president to declare state of emergency in Igboland. Too much Igbos on Igbos crime going on. Igbo Kwenu!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521407.0.html

Another set of kidnapped children in Igboland. The kidnappers needed money to buy apku. Igbos and their apku, afther money, that's their best ish

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524247.0.html

IGBO GOVERNOR CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING. Take in mind, most of these victims ends up killed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522686.32.html

IGBOS KIDNAPPING THEIR OWN CHILDREN FOR A FEW CHICKEN CHANGE. 15 Children kidnapped for N500 ~ $0.05

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522155.0.html

Even Igbo Governors dont care about the Igbos o. Kilo de?!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-557305.0.html

Igbo man forcing Yorubaman into their drug business

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162853.0.html

Ojukwu led his people to an unplanned war that led to death of thousands of Igbos. Was the man so selfish to sell the souls of thousands of Biafrans because of his fear of the Yorubaman

Ojukwu Sold Igbo Into Perpetual Slavery Through Ego And Greed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342270.0.html

IGBOS ON IGBOS CRIME. HOW THE IGBOS LOVE KILLING EACH OTHER- BIAFRALAND

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571371.0.html

Igboman kills wife in the ol' USA because he was tired of sharing shaving blade with her. Hairy azz woman

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5608847-146/nigerian_professor_kills_wife_self_in.csp

Another Igbo men kills his wife, Igboland style

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/orabuchi/2007/emeruwa_kills_wife.htm

Igboman kills Igbo wife because he wanted a Yoruba Woman by his side

http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianKillsWifeMdUS.html

Igbos making Human suyas of themselves abroad Cry Cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501961.0.html

Igboaland full of rapists ===> Some unloose in the SW

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/when-rapists-storm-girls-school/

Many says that Biafra would have been full of kidnappers, rapists, drug peddlers, okija-shrine worshippers, and many more. Could this be true? Did the Yorubas actually saved Igboland from the "foreseen"?

Igboland. . . .land of despoiler. Unfortunately, their despoiler now goes to the SW to kidnap and r ape innocent children.
We all know how Igbos are ashamed to be Igbos, some using Yoruba names [like babalola and akin-egba] to kidnap and ra pe. Cry Cry

IGBO DPO rapi ng and killing their Igbowomen

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-545683.0.html

The story of kidnapping, despoil, robbery and killing comes out of Aba [Biafra] everyday.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-529440.0.html

Igbos killing their Igbo Pride.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567066.0.html

Aba - The Home of Robbers

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-502503.0.html

Aba land of Kidnappers and cannibals
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441232.0.html

Igbos on Igbos crime again Shocked
These people will kill themselves finish.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-502503.0.html

Gunmen Kill 11 In Aba, Nnewi, P’harcourt, Bizman, 2 Women Abducted

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441232.0.html

Re: How We Butchered Girl For N15,000 by bashr4: 3:19am On Jan 18, 2011
ilekeidi ur really desprate posting the same thing everywhere, get a man and spend less time on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! / 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get / Only Yoruba Boy's Would Understand This. Lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.