Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Black Kids React And How White Kids React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Black Kids React And How White Kids React (1071 Views)

How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Ghosttt(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who killed the expression?

BLACK OR WHITE?

Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by ExpensiveG: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na BLACK.....

our own to dey too much grin
Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Stevengerd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Made Of Black
Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Ghosttt(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Na BLACK.....

our own to dey too much grin
lol no be lie bt me I go go wit the white oo
Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by FTrebirth(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
the white kid killed it, looks so real. that image has been a popular, global phenomenon for over a decade.

the black kid looks like someone just told him to open his mouth and feign surprise...depicting the typical nigerian poor way of acting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Ghosttt(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
the white kid killed it, looks so real. that image has been a popular, global phenomenon for over a decade.

the black kids looks like someone just told him to open his mouth and feign surprise...depicting the typical nigerian poor way of acting.

Well said bro

BT what abt the attached?

2 Likes

Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Jostico: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

the black kids looks like someone just told him to open his mouth and feign surprise...depicting the typical nigerian poor way of acting.

too much grammar. the black killed it, normally if you see that gesture by the white you go fit say na joke. but when 9ja person put hand for head open mouth, you know say soak away Don burst

1 Like

Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by FTrebirth(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ghosttt:

Well said bro

BT what abt the attached?
these are still toddlers - it would be harsh to judge them, but it's the same thing.

i don't need anyone to tell me that the little girl and the boy close to her were taking instructions from someone at the direction of their gaze while the camera guy waited patiently for the perfect time to shoot, which, obviously came after many attempts.

the other toddler on the left could have ruined it, but it's still ok. they're just kids...no judgment.

1 Like

Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by FTrebirth(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jostico:

too much grammar. the black killed it, normally if you see that gesture by the white you go fit say na joke. but when 9ja person put hand for head open mouth, you know say soak away Don burst
both were expressing different emotions:
the black kid, disappointment; the white kid, shock. and the white boy played his own part better...my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Ghosttt(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jostico:

Hilarious
Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Shiitposter: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2017
FTrebirth:
both were expressing different emotions:
the black kid, disappointment; the white kid, shock. and the white boy played his own part better...my opinion.

Let's not forget that, that is not just a white kid, but a Hollywood kid-actor and that black kid is probably some random kid, but yeah, totally the same thing because "kid". amiright?
Re: How Black Kids React And How White Kids React by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2017
FTrebirth:

mah nigga cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Languages In The World - Yoruba / Has Anyone Tried This / How Much Are They Selling A Pair Of Stock Jean Now In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.