Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) (72230 Views)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Iefosa:

All those ones use to do shakara alot! The young fine ones you find in school. And most of the black guys are not young to be in school, so you can date those sweet young ones when you're young like them, in their school, have papers, have money( this for the young junky ones) or you're a black celebrity or footballer. Anything aside this, na Mama things cheesy
Hehe na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Madeu:

White and chubby people age faster. You might be surprised the guy senior the wife with years.
hmmm. I don't want to believe that
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2017
THIS WEDDING COSTS LESS THAN 5K.. ASWEAR.!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Trust me This marriage na setup all because of Money ... That Punny is Old to Drill unto Marriage Level... Stories that touch the heart will occur in the future.... Any way Afonjas get Mind sha dem fit Marry Mad Person self once Mula dey Involve !!!!!
Sense fall on you....going through the write up, Akwa ibon state don join the country ( Afonja states) Abi. your level of tribalism can never make you grow and achieve greater things in life
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by BlackKenichi(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Why!?

Why do many Nigerian men marry some disgusting looking white women?
That chick looks like a stereotypical SJW, tumblr blogging feminazi.

Please say that he's marrying her for either money or a green card. Anything else would be a major 'L'
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Many Nigerians are living sad lives, hence the hate being spilled here.
nothing beats peace of mind, and if they find that with each other, why not?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Baba don escape APC and PDP government ... i happy for am
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
All these guys sef... I haven't seen anyone marrying a presentable white lady.

but in Naija .... They'll be like the lady I'll marry must be tall, beautiful, figure eight , sexy ..... and the list goes on.... but its still these same guys that will travel out and end up marrying these white women like the one this guy is getting married to.

I'm not hating but I'm only wondering why it's so
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
abbeyty:
Is this one not old enough to be his grandma? Is either they are fat or too old,why,why,why my African brothers
relax..he has a young wife back home.u suppose understand the parole na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
bezimo:
She is ok..isn't obese but slightly fat which isn't too different from some of our 9ja girls..so why the envy..
Abeg Uyo man carry on.

Happy and peaceful married life to you.
slighty fat? cheesy
ok she big boned cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I love thick ladies ,but this one her protruding belly is not encouraging, she looks like someone that drink 1 carton of odeku stout everyday , abeg is she pregnant or is she forming pregnancy because of Nigerian passport my kind of woman below
see hips
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
lovethchioma:
All these guys sef... I haven't seen anyone marrying a presentable white lady.

but in Naija .... They'll be like the lady I'll marry must be tall, beautiful, figure eight , sexy ..... and the list goes on.... but its still these same guys that will travel out and end up marrying these white women like the one this guy is getting married to.

I'm not hating but I'm only wondering why it's so
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Ulomoney(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2017
decatalyst:

You just sounded so racist!

No. He or she sounded very jealous. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Ulomoney(f): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2017
tobillionaire:
fat b!tch

#JealousySpeaking! tongue
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously ooo. Its almost becoming a pattern.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
lovethchioma:
Seriously ooo. Its almost becoming a pattern.
u should understand that when in naija a guy has a choice to choose among the beevy of ladies but when abroad omo a guy has no choice oo except maybe if he has a good job there.when na the fat old oyibo woman dey feed u,cloth u and give u spending money...na wich choice u expect the man to get cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by jackie35(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man from Akwa Ibom state has been hailed online after getting married to his white fiancee in a 'low-key' wedding abroad. The man tied the knot to his partner in a simple wedding with family and few friends present. Read what David Akpan shared about the man in a bid to encourage others to 'Cut their coats according to their cloths' when it comes to wedding matters.

You know say these people don marry so?

The guy na Akwa Ibomite o, brother to Enobong Udoessien and the shody na oyibo.

You don see buffet, 10 tier cake, DJ, Compere, event center wey dey collect 200k to rent, wedding gown wey take 45k to rent, suit wey be bespoke, branded photos, bouncers or entourage. Have you seen any table with Hennessey or Remy Martin on top?. Best man sef plus bridesmaid no dey o. Make una look well. These are some of the reasons some men clock 40 and are still too scared to take the bold step!!

Typical Uyo babe no go gree this kind o. She will probably want to give her friends a lasting memory while the guy will run into debts just to satisfy her and then they go home and starve. After all the show, everyone will retire to their homes and leave both of you alone forgetting all that happened there!!

God help us and flush out this demonic philosophy of unnecessary expenditure. How beautiful and glamorous a wedding is doesn't guarantee the success of the home. Guys and ladies plus parents of children beware!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nigerian-man-gets-married-white-bride-got-people-talking.html

SEE WHERE THEY MADE THE CONVENANT ............ UHM?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

u should understand that when in naija a guy has a choice to choose among the beevy of ladies but when abroad omo a guy has no choice oo except maybe if he has a good job there.when na the fat old oyibo woman dey feed u,cloth u and give u spending money...na wich choice u expect the man to get cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Nawa ooo ..... Odikwa serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Piiko:
Green card must fall out cool sharp guy

I do not think it is for Green Card. That little girl in the picture is probably their daughter and she looks within the age range of 9-12. He is probably a citizen already.

Yes, black folks still marry white girls out of love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Aragon: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Fadiga24:

You hardly see a black nigga marry a presentable white lady.

It's either she is as fat as the entire entourage or she is as old as the wedding church.

Says who? Says the 2-5pics you see on Nairaland . Maybe you should come over here and see.. You think the few pics you see online is how it is in real life.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Aragon: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2017
madridsta007:

I do not think it is for Green Card. That little girl in the picture is probably their daughter and she looks within the age range of 9-12. He is probably a citizen already.

Yes, black folks still marry white girls out of love.
Thanks! This everything Green Card is played out. People still marry whites after they become citizens

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aragon:

Thanks! This everything Green Card is played out. People still marry whites after they become citizens

When something become overly used in the media, it takes the form of a norm. This isn't always the case. A friend of mine, working forofessiinal full-bred Nigerian, married a white lady. A colleague is getting married to a white in October— these two guys do not need a green card at all. So it's not always about green cards or red passports.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Madeu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Krystalzkris:
hmmm. I don't want to believe that

Till you leave the shores of Nigeria and meet people of other races. Haven't you heard Black don't crack?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Love in the air.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by graphy24: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
tobillionaire:
fat b!tch

ur mother is a big fat bitch, bastard like you
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Trust me This marriage na setup all because of Money ... That Punny is Old to Drill unto Marriage Level... Stories that touch the heart will occur in the future.... Any way Afonjas get Mind sha dem fit Marry Mad Person self once Mula dey Involve !!!!!
Did you read the story at all?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
themayor4542:
Well,as regards the bride ; she's not a miss world or a model but she's not the worst white bride I've seen. I mean I've seen far worse than this.

Thiz white women kp falling for black dudes who just need the papers and green card or whatever thru dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction / Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.