Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion (877 Views)

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by pcmecom(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
Documents: Plan to oust Saddam drawn up two years before the invasion
Text size
Michael Savage
London Independent
February 2, 2010
A secret plan to foster an internal coup against Saddam Hussein was drawn up by the Government two years before the invasion of Iraq, The Independent can reveal.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Whitehall officials drafted the “contract with the Iraqi people” as a way of signalling to dissenters in Iraq that an overthrow of Saddam would be supported by Britain. It promised aid, oil contracts, debt cancellations and trade deals once the dictator had been removed. Tony Blair’s team saw it as a way of creating regime change in Iraq even before the 9/11 attack on New York.
The document, headed “confidential UK/US eyes”, was finalised on 11 June 2001 and approved by ministers. It has not been published by the Iraq inquiry but a copy has been obtained by The Independent and can be revealed for the first time today. It states: “We want to work with an Iraq which respects the rights of its people, lives at peace with its neighbours and which observes international law.
“The Iraqi people have the right to live in a society based on the rule of law, free from repression, torture and arbitrary arrest; to enjoy respect for human rights, economic freedom and prosperity,” the contract reads. “The record of the current regime in Iraq suggests that its priorities remain elsewhere.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/plan-to-oust-saddam-drawn-up-two-years-before-the-invasion-1885155.html
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by pcmecom(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
Are sure are we that the planned attack on iran is actually based on nukes?
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
This would only make sense and have a good ending if TONY BLAIR and GEORGE BUSH are charged with war crimes in the Hague.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=14pt]Why is this not in the foreign affairs section? There are too many of these st'upid topics in the Nigerian politics section.[/size]
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Beaf:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=14pt]Why is this not in the foreign affairs section? There are too many of these st'upid topics in the Nigerian politics section.[/size]
Ehn troll alert!! It does not say Nigerian politics section; from what i can see it says politics section. I know i dont have cataract.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by pcmecom(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
i wonder
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
snowdrops:

Ehn troll alert!! It does not say Nigerian politics section; from what i can see it says politics section. I know i dont have cataract.

You somehow missed this, "Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!". You can find it in more than one telling place. Retake that cataract test.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
Beaf:

You somehow missed this, "Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!". You can find it in more than one telling place. Retake that cataract test.
On what planet!!??
Besides that is unrelated to the fact that this is a politics section; wave wave: you dey see am?
Unless you don become seun overnight and wan change am to Nigeria politics section.
So any political issue can be brought to be floor of the house for discussion.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
^
My friend wash ya face! Since the cataract might be too obstructive, what do you make from this link? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-9.0.html
Also, why do you think there's a sub-section called foreign affairs?
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
As you are so eager to have the last word dont be that lazy to show the relevant section of the link.
Besides the Iraq war is an international event that affects every single nation on the planet i live in and in particular according to your hypothesis, Nigeria being the giant of Africa. grin
Any one with a brain cell will know that this is a significant revelation that can further infuriate the muslim world which includes the northern Nigerian muslims. You of all people should know the possible dreadful consequences this can have for southerners living in the north.
So my Beaf or whatever you call yourself, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2010
snowdrops:

As you are so eager to have the last word dont be that lazy to show the relevant section of the link.
Besides the Iraq war is an international event that affects every single nation on the planet i live in and in particular according to your hypothesis, Nigeria being the giant of Africa. grin
Any one with a brain cell will know that this is a significant revelation that can further infuriate the muslim world which includes the northern Nigerian muslims. You of all people should know the possible dreadful consequences this can have for southerners living in the north.
So my Beaf or whatever you call yourself, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Any Northern Nigerian that is more concerned with the Middle East than with Nigeria is nothing but a mental slave. Thats why there is Boko Haram, Kala Kato, wretchedness and almajiri's in the Hausa/Fulani areas of the North.
Concern yourself first with the visible Hausa/Fulani problems (if the cataract will allow you see them), they are; excessive levels of illiteracy, squalor, deprivation, exploitation, underage marriages, polio, river blindness, rejection of civilisation, desertification, emptiness, lust for power driven by laziness, poverty, street begging, terrorism, Mutallabs etc. All these things weren't caused by war in Iraq, ode.

. . .Look in your backyard first.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2010
Beaf:

Any Northern Nigerian that is more concerned with the Middle East than with Nigeria is nothing but a mental slave. Thats why there is Boko Haram, Kala Kato, wretchedness and almajiri's in the Hausa/Fulani areas of the North.
Concern yourself first with the visible Hausa/Fulani problems (if the cataract will allow you see them), they are; excessive levels of illiteracy, squalor, deprivation, exploitation, underage marriages, polio, river blindness, rejection of civilisation, desertification, emptiness, lust for power driven by laziness, poverty, street begging, terrorism etc. All these things weren't caused by war in Iraq, ode.

. . .Look in your backyard first.
TROLL ALERT NUMBER 2
Now you are talking nonsense.
Your nuisance value on this forum is getting more and more palpable each day grin grin
Which poses more threat to National security? terrorism and ethnic cleansing or river blindness in the north.
Your ignorance beggars belief.
Now whats that empty space i see between your ears? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2010
snowdrops:

TROLL ALERT NUMBER 2
Now you are talking nonsense.
Your nuisance value on this forum is getting more and more palpable each day grin grin
Which poses more threat to National security? terrorism and ethnic cleansing or river blindness in the north.
Your ignorance beggars belief.
Now whats that empty space i see between your ears? grin grin grin grin grin

Ode. All Nigeria's problems are caused by UK and US and the war in Iraq? shocked
All you need do is look through your window, survey the squalor and backwardness around you, observe as 13 year old girls are led of to marry 55 year old men, spy on the almajiri's planning more wanton death and destruction; then get really angry if you have half a brain. Suddenly, things in Iraq will look distant, or do people in your village go to Iraq to buy their food? Or to get jobs? Ode.

http://www.popcouncil.org/projects/TA_NigeriaChildMarriage.html
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2010
Beaf, you know we have been here before and you are renowned for your juvenile tantrums and argueing over frivolous issues.
Each time i try explaining my points in simple terms as it seems you struggle with understanding English. I do my best not to bring myself down to a gutter level cool
You keep talking out of point, and you train of thought is hard to follow. Your behaviour is concerning and schizophrenic and i would advice you to speak tomorrow with your therapist. He would be able to realign your emotions.
That said; there are two facts i would want you to ponder on tonight in your dreams:

1. This is the politics section and any political issues can be debated here
2. Iraq war has had a significant impact on the globe and the political mindset of the citizens of the world. This may not matter to you , but to the semi-illetrate, unemployed muslim in kano, events in the middle east can make a huge difference to whether the head of his warri born neighbour remains sitting on his shoulder or not.

Did you get that? Or you want me to type in warfi? Tell me i wan help grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2010
snowdrops:

2. Iraq war has had a significant impact on the globe and the political mindset of the citizens of the world. This may not matter to you , but to the semi-illetrate, unemployed muslim in kano, [size=14pt]events in the middle east can make a huge difference to whether the head of his warri born neighbour remains sitting on his shoulder or not.
[/size]

Did you get that? Or you want me to type in warfi? Tell me i wan help grin grin grin grin grin

Don't we already know that?

In the meantime, the almajiri in question is fed and clothed, only because of his Southern neighbours (the Warri born one, being quite important). The acursed almajiri produces nothing but sand, illiteracy, ignorance and thugery; he and his family are aflicted by a thousand and one debilating deceases (whose vaccines, his ignorance resists); he has been abondoned in the bin by his "leaders" to breed hoplessly with his kind like a pack of gnawing rats. . . Yet the FOO'L is angry about events in Iraq instead of with his "leaders", he is even willing to kill his benefactors for that.

Ode.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by pcmecom(m): 12:50am On Feb 03, 2010
Guys, why the character assasination!!!
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by snowdrops(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2010
Beaf:

Don't we already know that?

In the meantime, the almajiri in question is fed and clothed, only because of his Southern neighbours (the Warri born one, being quite important). The acursed almajiri produces nothing but sand, illiteracy, ignorance and thugery; he and his family are aflicted by a thousand and one debilating deceases (whose vaccines, his ignorance resists); he has been abondoned in the bin by his leaders to breed with his kind like a pack of gnawing rats. . . Yet the FOO'L is angry about events in Iraq, he is even willing to kill his benefactors for that.

Ode.
I find your description of our hausa neighbours offensive and tribalistic.
You have been accused of this several times in the past.
You need to tone down your sentiments, or else there is no differnce between yourself and the northern extremist.
Why you have not been banned from NL heaven knows.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Feb 03, 2010
Saddam Hussein is dead, why are you guys resurrecting his name? sad
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by pcmecom(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2010
@mama-gee

Reason, because his demise was planned 2 years before the 2003 invasion
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by Beaf: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2010
snowdrops:

I find your description of our hausa neighbours offensive and tribalistic.
You have been accused of this several times in the past.
You need to tone down your sentiments, or else there is no differnce between yourself and the northern extremist.
Why you have not been banned from NL heaven knows.

Who gives a sh'it?
Twice here, you have said events in Iraq could prove dire to your "fellow" Nigerians (who are your benefactors). I have responded by showing you problems that should be visible even to the blind. The truth is bitter, but you've got to swallow it.
Re: More Revelations:plan To Oust Saddam Drawn Up Two Years Before The Invasion by pcmecom(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2010
the saga continues

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Mother, Other Move To Saudi Arabia As Anxiety Mounts / Yar'adua: A Tourist Attraction? - Reuben Abati / White People Crime Against Humanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.