Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future (970 Views)

Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
I went out today afternoon and an heavy rain caught me unaware, i had to look for a place to shield myself from the downpour.

Suddenly we started hearing music from a pick up van thinking they wanted to announce an event.
When we saw some guys on the pick up chanting *kabo, kabo, kabo* (meaning welcome, welcome, welcome in okun language) the rest of the lyrics i could not understand..

We were not expecting anything because the guy did not pass any useful information. All of a sudden some group of youths were shouting on top of a pick up van, buses and bikes. All of them were just shouting like people that got bitten by a dog.

Then, we saw some police cars leading the convoys of a politician. And our silly youths were busy hailing the politician..
Lo and behold the Governor of Kogi state, Alhaji Yahaya Bello.

Then I wondered, what is wrong with our youths. This same man is behind the closure of the state tertiary institutions due to non payment of government workers and state institution lecturers salaries. The youths have been at home for almost 6months now, yet these same youths are the one hailing this man all for N1,000.
Some of these youths parent have not received salary for close to 15month yet the gullible youths are the one hailing the man.

Nothing is working in Kogi state yet our so called leaders of tomorrow are busy hailing a man who has kept them at home when their mates in other institutions are in school..

I am sure this doesn't only happen in kogi state but all over Nigeria..

Sorry to say, Why are our youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow so gullible and shallow minded Why
When will this Country move from 0 to 1.
It is so sad seeing our youths acting this way all because of 1k. Very sad...

Nigerian Youths shine your eyes, wake up and take up responsibilities. The future of this country lies on the palms of our hands.

#God_Bless_Nigeria
#God_Bless_Nigeria_Youths
#One_Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by jacyhelen(f): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTC
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by IamLovely: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
op watch as the youths dash away from this post..

Nigeria youths can never learn.
All this politicians will be sharing money during elections but after winning they are gone with the wind..

How can 1k keep a youth for a day not to talk of a week..

Is a shame that the guys are the ones involved in it more...

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by Cekpo34(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2017
My dear optional1,
The youths have been psychological programmed and held to ransom by the politicians. They can only liberate themselves through sound education which will culminate in them having control over their mind. That, they [politicians] will continue to deprive them so they could keep controlling and manipulating their minds with peanuts. That scenario is disgusting to you because you are exposed to the terms of Social Contract but they are not.
Please, promote sound education wherever you find yourself! We desperately need it!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by Evablizin(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Chai i weep for Nigeria,i weep for Kogi state

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by IamLovely: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cekpo34:
My dear optional1,
The youths have been psychological programmed and held to ransom by the politicians. They can only liberate themselves through sound education which will culminate in them having control over their mind. That, they [politicians] will continue to deprive them so they could keep controlling and manipulating their minds with peanuts. That scenario is disgusting to you because you are exposed to the terms of Social Contract but they are not.
Please, promote sound education wherever you find yourself! We desperately need it!

even the education system in this country is dead...

1 Like

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by MizLizy: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
optional1:
I went out today afternoon and an heavy rain caught me unaware, i had to look for a place to shield myself from the downpour.

Suddenly we started hearing music from a pick up van thinking they wanted to announce an event.
When we saw some guys on the pick up chanting *kabo, kabo, kabo* (meaning welcome, welcome, welcome in okun language) the rest of the lyrics i could not understand..

We were not expecting anything because the guy did not pass any useful information. All of a sudden some group of youths were shouting on top of a pick up van, buses and bikes. All of them were just shouting like people that got bitten by a dog.

Then, we saw some police cars leading the convoys of a politician. And our silly youths were busy hailing the politician..
Lo and behold the Governor of Kogi state, Alhaji Yahaya Bello.

Then I wondered, what is wrong with our youths. This same man is behind the closure of the state tertiary institutions due to non payment of government workers and state institution lecturers salaries. The youths have been at home for almost 6months now, yet these same youths are the one hailing this man all for N1,000.
Some of these youths parent have not received salary for close to 15month yet the gullible youths are the one hailing the man.

Nothing is working in Kogi state yet our so called leaders of tomorrow are busy hailing a man who has kept them at home when their mates in other institutions are in school..

I am sure this doesn't only happen in kogi state but all over Nigeria..

Sorry to say, Why are our youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow so gullible and shallow minded Why
When will this Country move from 0 to 1.
It is so sad seeing our youths acting this way all because of 1k. Very sad...

Nigerian Youths shine your eyes, wake up and take up responsibilities. The future of this country lies on the palms of our hands.

#God_Bless_Nigeria
#God_Bless_Nigeria_Youths
#One_Nigeria.

you can preach from now till eternity those youths who have sold theirselves to the politicians for a peanut will forever remain the same....

If you like put cutless under their throats they will still not change..

They are like sheeps who doesn't have directions or goals in planning how to achieve something, they only move when their shepherd ask them to move...

Optional nice write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by PatriotTemidayo: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
A set of youth that cannot control its appetite wants to control the country and its resources. .......

Kolewerk!
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cekpo34:
My dear optional,

thanks, but promoting sound education wherever someone find his/her self isn't encouraging...

Imagine you promoting sound education around you without food in your tummy and some basic needs how will you cope.

You promoting sound education without been paid for your labour, every month have different super story, you won't be encouraged rather you will give up on the quest.

Nigeria is really really backward big time.

Nigeria’s best performing pillar remains its market size where she ranks 26 in this year’s report. When common sized to the previous year figure, ranking remains unchanged. Infrastructure (132nd), Health and primary education (138th) and Higher education and Training (125th) remains a challenge to promoting Nigeria’s competitiveness as this year’s report says it will affect the future human capital needs of Nigeria.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/NIGERIA%20ECONOMY/Nigeria’s-Ranking-Deteriorates-to-127th-in-2016-Global-Competitiveness-Index-Analysis-/32550

1 Like

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
A set of youth that cannot control its appetite wants to control the country and its resources. .......

Kolewerk!

who should then control the country and its resources in the nearest future...
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by PatriotTemidayo: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:

who should then control the country and its resources in the nearest future...
Then we should get our acts together.........
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista sarrki whats your say about our youth who are already sold out for a peanut
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Then we should get our acts together.........

but those who are willingly to are scared i guess...

How many youths are in Nigeria politics compel to the other countries of the world..

Our mumu don do biko.
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by sarrki(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:
TonyeBarcanista sarrki whats your say about our youth who are already sold out for a peanut

Observing
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Observing

observe well well
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by sarrki(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:

observe well well

grin

The truth is our youths are not prepared for the future politically also economically
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

grin

The truth is our youths are not prepared for the future politically also economically

what then is the way forward, cos our youths are busy seeking for easy money without working for it..

And those who are willingly to work the govt have deprived it from them...
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by lovean: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2017
This is Niger for u

1 Like

Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2017
My Dear, please you must understand that it is how the society has shapen a lot of people to conform to beggar standard in this country. However, there are politics inclined youths that are working so hard to reverse this.
Re: Our Leaders Of Tomorrow, A Calamity For The Future by optional1(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My Dear, please you must understand that it is how the society has shapen a lot of people to conform to beggar standard in this country. However, there are politics inclined youths that are working so hard to reverse this.

i hope those politic inclined youths like you can do something fast of it..

Because the situation is getting out of hand everyday.

(1) (Reply)

NHIS Boss Flouts Health Minster's Suspension Order, Gives Five Reasons / Exposed : How Diezani Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks / Abia State Chief Of Staff, Chijioke Nwakodo, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.