Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria (193838 Views)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Akamo5:
yes, it is for internet. the decoder will come with WiFi hotspot

This should have come earlier!!!! shocked shocked
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is a threat from the new entrant (TSTV) to compete with almighty DSTV.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Akamo5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gwaihir:

This should have come earlier!!!! shocked shocked
it is not too late bro. that 20gb is what attracted me most.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I'm allergic to good news

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
MetaHuman:
its made in naija? :O
own By A Nigerian
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by prince2pac(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I doubt if multi choice will let them spread or penetrate the market
Who multi choice ep... now filled with church stations
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Stormofsword: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
no give yourself high blood pressure .

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Akamo5:
it is not too late bro. that 20gb is what attracted me most.

Just read through it saw where it was said one can connect through wifi.
I hope it last tho
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Macmilla:
Just sports?
no Oo Check This Out

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who can install a Tstv dish? I think they need to talk about the installation.

I honestly can't wait.

Dstv is FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by meetgaya: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
baddosky1:

DSTv has paid bribe to NBC and they have gaged TSTV. The pre-planned launch was not successful.

Lie! Dsthieve! Who sponsored you?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by ussy09(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Potting tins on my mind o
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by meetgaya: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Macmilla:
Just sports?
DSTv how market?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
COMPAQ:
Pretty crappy website! These guys are not going anywhere! Usually, you can tell a lot about the quality of a company by its website!!
enemy of progress dey dnt want nigeria to progress,why should we patronise dstv dat will make money in Nigeria and use it to beautify dia country.

anybody that hype dstv and say negative words towards tstv,d person life will experience the type of hardship dstv impose on their subscriber in NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME *AMEN*

11 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by baddosky1: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
meetgaya:

Lie! Dsthieve! Who sponsored you?

dumo1:

oga pls where did you get this your information from? i hope its not beer parlor gist?

They would have actually launched about 2 months back but it was being frustrated until they later announced October 1st as a new date. I know what i am saying. Let's hope the new date is effective. @meetgaya, i am not a staff nor affiliated to dstv in anyway.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Orgym post=60848608][/quote]
CTL has four sports station and it is capable of showing three different live matches at the same time, regardless of the league. There is a dual view and a single view. Your best bet would be the dual view, which is slightly above the 3,150 monthly subscription fee for single view users.

Interestingly, two of the four sports station show directly from SS3 and SS7.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Topmaike007:
own By A Nigerian
more reason for me to buy.

Anything to chase south africans out of nigeria is always a welcome development for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by censeakay(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

I know all about BEIN sports, (thanks to CTL)...
Now my problem with them is this, if they can mislead people on their series with wonder woman and doctor strange (series that don't exist), they can also include 10 BEIN sport channels in their website whereby they will only have 2

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I doubt if multi choice will let them spread or penetrate the market
How will they do it? Bomb their head office?

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
COMPAQ:
Pretty crappy website! These guys are not going anywhere! Usually, you can tell a lot about the quality of a company by its website!!
Without a doubt, the website is pretty crappy but then again, that isn't what we would be watching in our homes. undecided

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by liljaydee(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
CTL wey no dey Lagos.... is that a good cable TV?

Sanchez01:

CTL has four sports station and it is capable of showing three different live matches at the same time, regardless of the league. There is a dual view and a single view. Your best bet would be the dual view, which is slightly above the 3,150 monthly subscription fee for single view users.

Interestingly, two of the four sports station show directly from SS3 and SS7.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Toriaking: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hope this is not another star times
Its enticing
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by efechris(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please guys where can i get an Android TV box that uses a sim card, I'm in Delta state.
Mentioning d price will b highly appreciated and it must use a sim card for internet connectivity
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by spreado(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author= censeakay post=60851330][/quote]
Your point?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by marvelling(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Topmaike007:
enemy of progress dey dnt want nigeria to progress,why should we patronise dstv dat will make money in Nigeria and use it to beautify dia country.

anybody that hype dstv and say negative words towards tstv,d person life will experience the type of hardship dstv impose on their subscriber in NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME *AMEN*

my friend shut up! angry isn't clear that this tstv is just hype?! from their website sef you can get the feeling that they won't deliver on promises

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by immaq8(f): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
What if I subscribe for 2wks & don't use my subscription during d period, what would be my fate?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by miketayo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptPlanet:
Once they'll show live epl, ucl games, i'm good.

they cant show EPL matched Super sport has exclusive right to show it in African maybe just UCL
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by liljaydee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
thats just a test run page..... the real page will appear on launch day

marvelling:

my friend shut up! angry isn't clear that this tstv is just hype?! from their website sef you can get the feeling that they won't deliver on promises
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by IBNgemini: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
This looks too good to be true...
Hope it won't be data consuming? ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.