Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (586251 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by CeterisXVII: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

BIOLA ALABI, FOUNDER AND MANAGING PARTNER BIOLA ALABI MEDIA
Biola is an African media expert and Managing Partner at Biola Alabi Media Consulting - a company designed to provide organizations with access to highly qualified professionals in the broadcast, telecommunications and digital industries. Until recently, she served as Managing Director of Electronic Media Network (MNET), Africa’s first private and leading subscription television service.

As Managing Director for MNET, Biola Alabi worked tirelessly to produce and air stories, created by and about Africa and Africans. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, she spent four years increasing the company’s Africa portfolio, including overseeing the launch of AfricaMagic Hausa and Yoruba in 2010 and AfricaMagic Swahili in 2011 - channels that have made considerable contributions to the promotion of indigenous languages and cultures, in Africa. She oversaw four editions of the popular reality series Big Brother Africa, and created the Face of Africa Finale in Lagos in 2010 and the first ever Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards in 2013. Biola was listed as one of the 20 Youngest Power Women in Africa by Forbes in 2013. She previously worked with leading brands Sesame Street, Bigwords.com and Daewoo Motors. She is currently consulting on special projects for MNET. http://worldfellows.yale.edu/biola-alabi

Another versatile lady! Abiola Alabi has been described as an inspirational person that symbolizes a hard-working African lady, who fights like a man, but wins as a woman. Her dad is from Ondo and her mum is from Osun State. Both of them lived in America & Nigeria, for many years. Biola has produced a new 13-series TV show under the auspices of her new media content company. The show is called ‘Bukas and Joints’. It premiered on March 20, 2016 on AIT Network. The new TV show, explores African cuisine and shares with viewers across Africa and beyond, the story of African delicacies.

‘Bukas and Joints’ is being hosted by award-winning broadcaster Olisa Adibua.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Stop putting professionals and achievers on this thread . I can go on LinkedIn right now and come up with 10,000 names .
Keep it to businesses , inventions and start ups.
We don't care if you are the best student or work at google . We want the bosses who run their own things and not employees .
Post when they start using their certificates to boss the Market.
No employees please.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2017
oduastates:
Stop putting professional achievers on this thread . Keep it to businesses , inventions and start ups.
We don't care if you are the best student . We want to bosses who run their own things and not employees .
Post when they start using their certificates to boss the land

I see what you are saying, but these kids are your brilliant futures. We must recognize their zeal and sacrifices regardless, they are not just students, they are Yoruba just like the boss and other achievers.

The sister and first black woman with PHD in Canada used to hawk pepper on the streets of Ibadan, but look at her today, breaking global records.

Let's show them some love.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2017

Olamide Bada

Jumia Food Nigeria’s Managing Director

Our Radar AMA with Olamide Bada, Jumia Food Nigeria’s Managing Director, is tomorrow. We’re pretty excited to have her around and we thought to share this…excitement.

As with previous AMA guests, we asked Olamide some informal questions so we could get to know her a little bit before the D-day. No. 2 tells me she’s good at damage control.

http://techcabal.com/2017/03/29/5-things-you-should-know-about-olamide-bada/

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2017

Adekunle Jinadu; CEO Gingerbox

Gingerbox is the food delivery service for those living the fitfam life. Formerly known as Jaramall, they used to offer a wide range of food items, but after re-branding to Gingerbox, it decided to focus solely on delivering fruits to offices.

https://techpoint.ng/2015/01/26/7-online-food-delivery-services-you-should-totally-patronize/

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Kai! Adunola House is an Architecture who designed in collaboration with Pieach limited he is not the owner of the building stop deceiving your poor people who don't know how to use google, same way you claim Architect Oluwole Olumuyiwa owns Eko hotel, Eko hotel was designed by architect Oluwole Olumuyiwa in collaboration with Americans it's owned by Chagoury Group

He was afonjaheadhunt, later he metamorphosed to afonjadie after thrashing you to death, you are now tundebricklayer, I noticed the pattern, ignorance, confusion, fear, jealously, pettiness, insanity, badly written and disjointed train of thought. I drive you over the bend, that is how I roll.

Olodo labata, you want to kill yourself over what you don't understand. Adunola House is the name of the building not the owner. Where does this sick dick head always crawl out from.

It is owned by the Olaniwun Ajayi and not chikason, Ibo man can never have taste like this.Never.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by 20CRATES(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Bifwoli:
This thread is both tribally chauvinistic and blindly skewed Lol.

Quite a few other African tribes all over the continent can similarly lay claim to "greatest and most intelligent tribe" in Africa .

In Sub Saharan Africa, list them if there are any, grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2017

Olaoluwa Awojoodu, CashEnvoy Founder

CEO of Electronic Settlement Limited (ESL), the company behind and array of noteable payment solutions in Nigeria including CashEnvoy and mobile POS solution, PayPad.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Tola Ogunsola.

CEO and Co-founder of MyMusic

Meet the guys working to overthrow free digital music downloads in Nigeria

In an industry fueled by all too influential free music blogs, three young entrepreneurs are taking the bull by the horn to achieve the unimaginable.

MyMusic.com.ng is an online retail platform that lets Nigerians pay to download high quality music using a convenient payment channel they’re all familiar and very comfortable with — mobile airtime. Techpoint sat down for a chat with the 3 co-founders of MyMusic to get some insight into how they hope to end the reign of free digital music downloads in Nigeria.

Techpoint: Could you give us a brief intro of yourselves and the roles you play in MyMusic?

Damola: My name is Damola Taiwo. I am the Chief Operational Officer and Co-founder of MyMusic. Most of what I do revolves around speaking to, and sourcing, partners. I also do some tech stuff, design and branding sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by TimJackJsm(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Buzz me on my digit. I am free from 3PM. Check my signature
Okay Sir.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Jacob Esan is CEO/Managing Director at Deap Capital Management & TrustPLC.

Who is Jacob Esan?
Not much is known about Jacob Esan or his track record but the U.K.’s Sheffield United seems quite excited to have him on their board. Nigerian investment banker, Jacob Esan is said to have invested about $500 million in the U.K’s Sheffield United providing a much needed cash infusion into the football club.The company’s C.E.O. Kevin McCabe is said to have invited the banker to invest in the company, inviting him to the board of both Scarborough Group International Limited and the football club.
A statement from the Bramall Lane club read: “Scarborough Group, controlled by the McCabe family, announces that an invitation has been extended to Jacob Esan of Nigeria to become a director of both Scarborough United Group plc (SUG) and Sheffield United plc (SU plc).“SUG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scarborough Group International Ltd (SGIL) which has an 85% shareholding in SU plc, which is the parent company of the famous Sheffield United FC (SUFC).
“Mr Esan will be working alongside the McCabes principally to facilitate the provision of capital from Nigeria permitting SGIL via SUG to further expand its businesses in real estate, leisure and services – with football at its hub.“It is envisaged that new funds of up to $500m will become available within a six- to nine-month period for SUG to invest in all three business divisions and in particular in SUFC to assist in financing both First Team and Academy football.
“This is a part of the commitment by the McCabe family and Mr Esan to see the Blades returning to the top echelon of English football at the earliest opportunity.“Mr Esan intends also to replicate similar skills and experience in his home nation and Africa in general. He also hopes to secure sponsors for SUFC from Africa.Speaking on the deal, Mr. Esan said: ‘Working with the other members of the Scarborough team to create a major independent group with football as its core branded business, is an exciting challenge which I will relish. Given the anticipated size and scale of the reorganised group – and with it the famous Sheffield United – I believe the opportunity to access capital to advance the business interests in our three divisions – is of great importance.’

http://www.cp-africa.com/2012/09/14/the-nigerian-investment-banker-who-is-shaking-up-the-u-k-s-sheffield-united-with-a-500-million-investment/

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
See how Ibo people full ground dey view Afonja thread. They will be wondering this simple and ordinary looking afonja, I bet they will still want Biafra, they don't want to lose the competition.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Don't know if Edward Akinlade's Suru Group has been mentioned
Cc deomello
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by mercyville: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
oduastates:
Stop putting professionals and achievers on this thread . I can go on LinkedIn right now and come up with 10,000 names .
Keep it to businesses , inventions and start ups.
We don't care if you are the best student or work at google . We want the bosses who run their own things and not employees .
Post when they start using their certificates to boss the Market.
No employees please.
I am with you on that and we must also avoid repetition..thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
BRIEF HISTORY
Suru Group Ltd (“SGL” or the “Company”) was incorporated in November 2008 as a private limited company with focus on seven core areas of investment with very promising outlook. The management had earlier commenced trading in real estate which later became the real estate sector of Suru Group Ltd. The group had plans to invest massively in hospitability, real estate development, energy generation, agriculture, mining, manufacturing and financial services. The group had procured credit via its real estate arm and invested in real estate, hospitality and manufacturing. It had successfully developed and marketed luxury residential apartments in the upper neighborhood of Ikeja GRA, an upper class segment of the Lagos metropolitan. It still holds prime properties in this neighborhood for speculation and development.

In the hospitality sector, it has successfully brought to life a numbers of tastefully furnished three star hotels within the business segment of the Lagos State, Nigeria. The hotel has a strategic relationship with Best Western, an international hotel brand to trade with its brand name in West Africa. The hotels is trading as ‘’Best Western Hotel’’. The hotel is managed by African Sun, a South African company. The group has perfected plans to launch budget hotels pan Nigeria as part of its hospitality business. To this end, it has also launched budget hotels in Lagos, Nigeria; which is to serve as prototype for West Africa.

The Group is also the owner of 94 self services apartments in the city of London. The apartments cater for the growing short let accommodation needs of International visitors to the city of London.
Following the World credit crisis, the group has pruned down its investment drive and now wants to focus on real estate and hospitality. In the medium term, the group wants to develop further 5 Three Star Hotels under the Best Western Brand, 45 budget hotels under Suru Express Brand and build 900 units of low cost residential estate to support the Federal Government drive for affordable housing for all. It has acquired large expanse of land in Lagos state, Nigeria, a developing area (the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria) to build low cost housing.

Suru Group ultimate holding company is Haldane Mccall PLC , Listed on the German Stock Exchange. OUR COMPANY
Brief History
The Suru Vision

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by khayman77: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
grin I love my people...... Yoruba Dara.....

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kozmicity: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
I come as an emissary of peace...let's bury the hatchet between the Igbo and Yoruba people and think of ways to move this country toward amidst talks of secession...

We all believe in one Nigeria as does Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ritchiee: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
http://www.nijigroup.com/
Ritchiee:

Niji Group
Engineering, Farming, Foods, Hospitality
Niji Group is a conglomerate that operates in four (4) different fields. Niji Group was conceived by Mr. Adeniji Kolawole, who has passion for excellence and quality. Niji Group commenced business in 1991 with the establishment of Niji Lukas Nig. Ltd, an engineering (fabrication) company. Over the years, the company has built a very impressive pedigree and has carved an enviable niche for itself in the fabrication of diverse agro-allied equipment and machinery, responsible for the manufacture of at least 90% of the machines used in its food processing company, Niji Foods. The success story of Niji Lukas Nig. Ltd has enabled its diversification into other businesses leading to what is today known as Niji Group.
About NijiGroup
Our Sevices
NIJI LUKAS
Nijilukas_Engineering
Engineering
NIJILUKAS is a conquering vision of success.
It is the art of blending skills of the past with modern Innovation,
Discipline, Reality, and backup services which has carried our work to higher levels of excellence.
NIJI FARMS
NijiFarms
Farming
Niji Farms and Allied Services Ltd. was established over four (4) years ago
with the farm land located at Iganna Road, Ilero, Kajola Local Government of Oyo State.
We have a cultivated Cassava farmland covering an expanse of over 5000 Acres.
NIJI FOODS
NijiFoods
Foods
Niji Foods Nig Ltd is a Nigerian indigenous company that is into processing of agricultural produce into finished goods.
Niji Foods is an arm of Niji Groups.
Niji foods Nig Ltd process, package and market the processed farm produce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by gbolah1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
TimJackJsm:

Excuse me,how do I seems to defraud people?
How, let me understand.
Seriously,I don't seems to understand you here.
If a person doesn't post his name or details, what audacity have you got to do so?
Is posting another person's name a form of confirmation or ridicule?
If you can't help, why deter others?
I don't direct my solicitions to you.
Oh....I hope you can edit your post and don't ridicule a fellow by that name.
Well,it's not your fault.
We have different ethic of approaching things.
I hope you can edit your post.
BTW:
Can you tell us how this Mayowa Olusanjo Afolabi had been to you.
In as much you are a fellow medical student.
Is he a yahoo person?
Or better put how come you know he is a medical student?
Please,if you can't help, better you hold it there. It's not your fault, I will repeat. You can call me a beggar if you so wish.
It's not your fault.
But one thing is sure, I believe GOD to make me overcome this trying period, and someday help the world in my capacity too.
How? I don't know.
But am much optimistic my GOD that I serve, won't let me down.

with your above statement, its obvious you are trying to defraud people by making people has sympathy on you. Yoruba race are well cultured and we are not corporate beggar and we will not allow someone like you to spoil Yoruba raise with your myopic attitude.
This thread is been follow by many industrialist both home and abroad.
you dont even know may be i'm one of the directors of the company mention on this forum. or may be i was willing to give you the scholarship.
I mention earlier that people will help you if you are sincere with your information to show the genuineness of your needs.the Name on the account of WEMA bank you posted is Mayowa Olusanjo Afolabi, why are you now denied it? you dont know that your identity can be found? with what you just did i can get you arrested.
do you think any yoruba man will encourage people like you defrauding his or her fellow human been. we dont train our kids in a bad way and we will not encourage your defrauding attitude.

below is another topic created by you, which means you have been going around to defraud people with a lie for long. you make a big mistake of posting this your nonsense on a sensitive thread like this.
https://www.nairaland.com/3258155/daddies-mummies-nairaland-come-aid#48020235

stay away from this thread if you know whats good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nova technologies
Mechanical/plant /

Mr. Bankole Oyeniyi had his education at Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida (BSc) and Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, U.S.A (MSc). He returned to Nigeria after service in Florida State Government to establish one of the foremost agriculture equipment manufacturing companies in the nation – Nova Technologies Ltd.

A farmer –technologist, Mr. Oyeniyi’s visionary effort in propagating the application of research backed locally developed machines has earned the company national honours and a place on policy committees whenever the issue is food security and Nigeria’s technological development. He had also been recognized as:

Cassava processing machines Multi-grain thresher

Maize sheller Palm oil processing machines

Livestock feed mills Fish smoking kiln

Multi-purpose dryer Pelletizing machine (fish/ livestock)

Fruit – Juice Machines Rolling Injection Grain Planter

Rice De – Huller Palm Kernel Cracker/Separator

Tractor – pulled Trailers Palm Kernel Oil Extractor

Honey Extraction Machines 5-30 KVA Generators

Plate Mill (Wet/Dry Grinder Chicken Quartering Machine

Shea Butter Processing Plant Braithwaite Water Tank

Kulikuli Processing Plant Root/Silage Hopping Machine

Stone/Solid Mineral Crusher Soap Production Machine

Pure Water Plant Block making machine

Bakery machines Wood working machines

Consultant to Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) for compiling an Inventory of Available Machinery and Technology for small and medium industries in Nigeria.
Member, International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Equipment Manufacture’s Network.
Member, Presidential committee on Strategic Food Reserve, Obasanjo’s Administration.
Member, Inter Ministerial Presidential Committee on Rationalization of Research Institutions in Nigeria
Recipient , National Honour for Engineering Design and Excellence ( Raw Materials Research & Development Council)
Recipient, UNIDO’s African Industrialization Day Award presented by Federal Ministry of Industry (1997)
Member, Eminent Group in Nigeria post-harvest systems research & development (IITA Internally Commissioned Review – ICER IN 1996)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by CltrAltDel: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
wow...wow...wow grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by veraponpo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
oduastates:
Nova technologies
Mechanical/plant /

Mr. Bankole Oyeniyi had his education at Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida (BSc) and Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, U.S.A (MSc). He returned to Nigeria after service in Florida State Government to establish one of the foremost agriculture equipment manufacturing companies in the nation – Nova Technologies Ltd.

A farmer –technologist, Mr. Oyeniyi’s visionary effort in propagating the application of research backed locally developed machines has earned the company national honours and a place on policy committees whenever the issue is food security and Nigeria’s technological development. He had also been recognized as:

Cassava processing machines Multi-grain thresher

Maize sheller Palm oil processing machines

Livestock feed mills Fish smoking kiln

Multi-purpose dryer Pelletizing machine (fish/ livestock)

Fruit – Juice Machines Rolling Injection Grain Planter

Rice De – Huller Palm Kernel Cracker/Separator

Tractor – pulled Trailers Palm Kernel Oil Extractor

Honey Extraction Machines 5-30 KVA Generators

Plate Mill (Wet/Dry Grinder Chicken Quartering Machine

Shea Butter Processing Plant Braithwaite Water Tank

Kulikuli Processing Plant Root/Silage Hopping Machine

Stone/Solid Mineral Crusher Soap Production Machine

Pure Water Plant Block making machine

Bakery machines Wood working machines

Consultant to Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) for compiling an Inventory of Available Machinery and Technology for small and medium industries in Nigeria.
Member, International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Equipment Manufacture’s Network.
Member, Presidential committee on Strategic Food Reserve, Obasanjo’s Administration.
Member, Inter Ministerial Presidential Committee on Rationalization of Research Institutions in Nigeria
Recipient , National Honour for Engineering Design and Excellence ( Raw Materials Research & Development Council)
Recipient, UNIDO’s African Industrialization Day Award presented by Federal Ministry of Industry (1997)
Member, Eminent Group in Nigeria post-harvest systems research & development (IITA Internally Commissioned Review – ICER IN 1996)

Great efforts from our people. More blessings!!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Techo-Quip Ltd is the Nigeria’s dream for technology relevance in the area of equipment design, manufacturing of solid mineral and aggro-allied equipments

We also specialize in design, manufacturing installation and maintenance of machines used in harnessing of the nation’s abundant agriculture, solid minerals, aggro-allied and industrial resources.

We have pioneered research and production of over 40 industries plants and machinery.

Our Management Team

Dr. Makinwa is the chief executive of Techo-Quip Ltd. He is at the fore-front of Africa industrialization through technological development. He has over 30years of experience in agro-allied & industrial equipment designing, manufacturing & installation.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am concentrating on these people fabricator because I have dealt with them in the past on projects . I was shocked by the creativity ,competition and the sheer number of them .
These guys will fabricate a human being machine if you asked them .
What many people do not realise is that these guys keep factories running . Ordering parts for Europe and America is not only expensive and time consuming , most times , those companies do not make those parts anymore .
These guys build to order .
No government support at all . They just do their own thing

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by obaaderemi: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
oduastates:
I am concentrating on these people fabricator because I have dealt with them in the past on projects . I was shocked by the creativity ,competition and the sheer number of them .
These guys will fabricate a human being machine if you asked them .
What many people do not realise is that these guys keep factories running . Ordering parts for Europe and America is not only expensive and time consuming , most times , those companies do not make those parts anymore .
These guys build to order .
No government support at all . They just do their own thing
Jitalex in Ibadan used to be very prominent in the city for the manufacture of machineries.The yorubas seem to be the best in indigenious tech in Nigeria but don't make so much noise about it.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by veraponpo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
MANAGEMENT TEAM

Dr. Adedeji T. Adeleke – Chairman
Mrs. Ashley Adaji – Senior Manager
Mr. Billy Aderin – Senior Manager
Mr. Jimoh Olayemi – Senior Manager
Mr. Olakanmi Olayanju – Manager

Dr. Adedeji T. Adeleke

CHAIRMAN

Dr. Adedeji Adeleke is the Founder and Chairman of Pacific Holdings Limited.
READ MORE

Mrs. Ashley Adaji

Executive Director

Mrs. Ashley Adaji is an Executive Director of Pacific Holdings Limited and has full oversight of the Human Resources and Administrative functions of the company.
READ MORE

Mr. Nicholas Adeleke

Executive Director

Mr. Nicholas Adeleke holds the position of General Manager at Pacific Holdings Limited in addition to being an Executive Director of the company.
READ MORE

Mr. Billy Aderin

Senior Manager

Mr. Billy Aderin is a Senior Manager at Pacific Holdings Limited, with several years of professional work experience under his belt.
READ MORE

Mr. Jimoh Olayemi

Senior Manager

Mr. Jimoh Olayemi is a Senior Manager of Pacific Holdings Limited with the key oversight function at Pacific Freightliners Company Limited.
READ MORE

Mr. Olakanmi Olayanju

Manager, Accounts

Mr. Olakanmi Olayanju is a Manager at Pacific Holdings Limited, with several years of work experience at the company.
READ MORE

Pacific-x2
Pacific Holding is primarily focused on acquiring and managing strategic businesses that create long term shareholder returns and socio-economic impact.
CSR CONTACT US

©2017 Pacific Holdings Limited. All Rights Reserved

Dr. Adedeji T. Adeleke

Dr. Adedeji Adeleke is the Founder and Chairman of Pacific Holdings Limited. As the custodian of Pacific’s Vision, he currently oversees and directs the strategic direction of the company with support from a knowledgeable and diversely talented Management Team.

With over 30 years’ commercial and business experience under his belt, Dr. Adeleke is an accomplished and highly respected businessman with a sterling reputation for integrity and excellence in all endeavours. With his uniquely hands-on and yet laissez-faire management style, Dr. Adeleke actively and proactively participates in all major decisions taken at the company and has thus far steered the company to its current heights of success.

Widely acknowledged as a prominent champion of Education, Dr. Adedeji Adeleke currently holds two non-honorary doctorate degrees; a Doctor of Business Administration degree (DBA) from the University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, where he wrote a dissertation on ‘Electricity Supply Efficiency and Organizational Growth and Profitability’, and a PhD in International Business from the Columbia Pacific University, Mills Valley, California, USA.

He also holds a Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance both from the Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA.

He has continued to give expression to his passion for education through his philanthropic endeavours as well as his establishment of Adeleke University in Osun State where he is the Pro-Chancellor.

Dr. Adeleke is the recipient of several local and international awards and honours for his indelible contributions to business, philanthropy, social development.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Laudate, Markfemi, totit, deomello grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
CeterisXVII:
I am not a frequent visitor to Nairaland. It was my friend that brought it to my attention, a few years back. After thinking about it for a while, I joined. Once in a while, I stop by & look in. Yesterday, my friend sent me a link to this thread, and I was impressed by everything I read. So I decided to chip in my 2 cents.

To those who have worked tirelessly to put all this info together - thank you. Edumare will bless you. He will make all things work together, for your own good.

To those who have made comments, and shown support by hitting the 'like' button - thanks, too. Oluwa Oba awon Oba will support you all.

To those who have brought this thread to the attention of others by pressing the 'share' button, Olowogbogboro will spread His divine goodness among you. May you never encounter a challenge greater than your capacity, that will cause you to run from pillar to post, seeking solutions.

And to the mods who banned my friend Laudate, don't forget - Dia ris God, o!

What Gentle Laudate? For what?

This is how the mods tried to kill the Yoruba commonwealth thread. And one calls himself Yoruba. I pity youuuuu.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Imma have to archive the new infos somewhere incase the self-hater wants to delete this thread.

May our work never go to waste.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
okway:
Comic Republic CEO Jide Martin.

Comics are quickly becoming a thing in the Nigeria business arena. Just a few months ago, a major comic studio, Comic Republic based in Lagos announced a multi-million naira deal with Aviva, an educational publishing outfit from India, for the rights to use one of their main comic characters, Guardian Prime, in their communication. If you or your friends are considering occupying a position in this space, Comic Republic CEO Jide Martins, in a chat with FW shared a few things you need to know before you jump in.

Another Yoruba comic creater: Roye Okupe
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yoruba

Roye Okupe

Featured in Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/08/24/he-came-to-d-c-from-nigeria-and-created-his-own-african-comic-book-universe/?utm_term=.775bf7e512de

He came to D.C. from Nigeria — and created his own African comic-book universe

So in the summer of 2015, he cashed out his 401(k), r[b]esigned from his job and founded YouNeek Studios[/b], the company that would debut his first comic book, “E.X.O. The Legend of Wale Williams.”

Okupe recruited four artists in Nigeria to help him produce his first E.X.O. comic. Ayodele Elegba would edit his writing. Sunkanmi Akinboye would be his interior pages artist. Raphael Kazeem worked on coloring and Godwin Akpan did cover art. Not counting the two times a year he returns home to Nigeria, Okupe does all his communicating with his art team from his apartment in Rockville, Maryland. It was important for him to have a team that could capture the cultural essence of his homeland, as E.X.O.’s fictional city of Lagoon City takes inspiration from Lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.