Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (584189 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

They usually copy and fail or stay 3rd
If old western tribes were as large as Yorubas they will have been our real rivals !
From Jim ovia to Tony Elumelu to ibrus to Arumemis to ighadolo to omawumi to waje

I can't wait for Nigeria to separate. E go clear for some people's eye.

16 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Henryyy:

@bolded, they have. They call it biafrasay grin grin Looks like a ratchet version of nairaland.This people lack creativity to the extreme.So creating substandard version of goods isn't their only expertise they do substandard clones of websites too grin ;DEven they can't visit their own forum cause it's DOA. Lmao.

Neither will trafficking drugs, selling expired products, pirated CDs, etc, lead Igbos to industrialisation.Stop being pained.

SW is still leading in industries
From our local producers to Foreigners
Today we are converting our villages to town and town to cities
We are united
Our Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi want to join us back
Chai I understand why people hate on us

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

SW is still leading in industries
From our local producers to Foreigners
Today we are converting our villages to town and town to cities
We are united
Our Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi want to join us back
Chai I understand why people hate on us
Yes o. When people see you doing good, they hate. It's normal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

I can't wait for Nigeria to separate. E go clear for some people's eye.

lol anytime you lose
You change narratives
Yoruba will be the only tribe in Nigeria with access to sea oil massive population and international influence
You still need us to get to ECOWAS
North needs us for sea as we are better positioned
Igbo will depend on Niger Delta and will pay heavily for sea access

Did I mention Biafra won't even have navy
And if you dredge onitsha river we will simply block flow from Jebba in Kwara so your river dries up

grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by robotix: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:
In truth, all this rubbish posted here is NOT an appropriate response to what the igbos posted. Naming CEO's, taxi owners, ose gidi, alabukun powder, airport owners, insurance firm owners bla bla bla DO NOT equate to 'what Yaribas have produced'.They dont! None of them is a product worthy of mention neither can they match the indigenous products of the igbos. Not one of the useless names is an indigenous brainy industrial establishment. These One-off products scattered all over foreign land is Not a match for the industrous achievements of the igbos in Enugu.

As a forward thinking igbo man who so much HATE pride and boastful tendencies, If I had my way to bomb most of you who come here to boast of this and that, I will do it without blinking.

You people are causing so much problems on Nairaland. You are ALWAYS THE FIRST to BOAST. I have been on nairaland long enough to see how you guys completely turned it into a boxing competition.

The Yorubas hardly brag but you guys will always drag them in. You are always the first to create thread to attack them. You may want to deny this like most of you do. You created a forking thread asking what Yorubas produce? Why? What for? As in, they were minding their business/sleep and you decided to disturb them with your boastful noise again.

With all the noise you make on nairaland one will think Igbos are the richest in Africa or even the world. It also give credence to the fact that IF Igbos were "truly" the richest in the world, they will so much so much so much step on others, mock them to death BUT God doesn't bless boastful people so much to put them in that kind of position. I mean God giving Igbos the place of Bill Gates is cruelty to the world if the nuisance you all cause here is anything to go by.

I don't even want to waste my time on this except to let you fools know how shameful and disgracefully nuisance you are.

It's a shame.

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2017
robotix:

As a forward thinking igbo man who so much HATE pride and boastful tendencies, If I had my way to bomb most of you who come here to boast of this and that, I will do it without blinking.

You people are causing so much problems on Nairaland. You are ALWAYS THE FIRST to BOAST. I have been on nairaland long enough to see how you guys completely turned it into a boxing competition.

The Yorubas hardly brag but you guys will always drag them in. You are always the first to create thread to attack them. You may want to deny this like most of you do. You created a forking thread asking what Yorubas produce? Why? What for? As in, they were minding their business/sleep and you decided to disturb them with your boastful noise again.

With all the noise you make on nairaland one will think Igbos are the richest in Africa or even the world. It also give credence to the fact that IF Igbos were "truly" the richest in the world, they will so much so much so much step on others, mock them to death BUT God doesn't bless boastful people so much to put them in that kind of position. I mean God giving Igbos the place of Bill Gates is cruelty to the world if the nuisance you all cause here is anything to God by.

I don't even want to waste my time on this except to let you fools know how shameful and disgracefully nuisance you are.

It's a shame.

Igbo suffer from inferiority complex and need to be validated and put others down
We are serving them their dose today

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

You are wrong and evil. There is no basis to close that thread when yorubas can post their counter claims. You are wrong mr mod, we are not fools. The bias on nairaland is alarming. If the inventors of the internet, web systems, google or facebook were this biased, nobody would insult America. But here we are, yorubas as usual. Nairaland runs on the web and should be for everybody. You denigrate yoruba people further.

Another tiny agitator with tiny agitation and as long as it is tiny who cares. Create a new thread and list igbos inventions without creating alternate facts and truths. Inventors of internet I thought Emegwali invented internet, tell him to shut it down.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by robotix: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Igbo suffer from inferiority complex and need to be validated and put others down
We are serving them their dose today
I hate boasting and I hate looking down on others, I swear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2017
robotix:
I hate boasting and I hate looking down on others, I swear.

Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by robotix: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Talk is cheap.
whatever rocks your boat man. I never created a thread to attack yorubas. Go meet those who did. Only idiots engage in tribal wars wherein we have all benefited from other regions. I know the roles each and everyone from all regions of Nigeria have played in my life and it will be downright insulting on these people if I engage in tribal wars.

Fork off it will you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Talk is cheap.
We are only putting you in your place
3rd class citizens

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
robotix:
whatever rocks your boat man. I never created a thread to attack yorubas. Go meet those who did. Only idiots engage in tribal wars wherein we have all benefited from other regions. I know the roles each and everyone from all regions of Nigeria have played in my life and it will be downright insulting on these people if I engage in tribal wars.

Fork off it will you?

I only need to jab you once and you will start to spout like Niagara faucet. Don't have your time, robocop.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

I only need to jab you once and you will start to spout like Niagara faucet. Don't have your time, robocop.

Why the attack?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2017
robotix:

With all the noise you make on nairaland one will think Igbos are the richest in Africa or even the world. It also give credence to the fact that IF Igbos were "truly" the richest in the world, they will so much so much so much step on others, mock them to death BUT God doesn't bless boastful people so much to put them in that kind of position. I mean God giving Igbos the place of Bill Gates is cruelty to the world if the nuisance you all cause here is anything to God by.

It's a shame.

I appreciate your input.

You're right, Yorubas don't brag.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by salford1: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2017
i have been on nairaland since 2007... closed account for some years and recently opened this account a month or two ago just to kill time.
Not much as changed. Ibos would create a thread to insult others, all their tribal lords would fall in and make fun of others...
Once the yoruba gatekeepers arrive the thread and give them a taste of their own medicine, they ibos would run off to the mods to complain...lol.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Why the attack?

Op, I don't trust those guys, they will warm up to you when they are knocked down, help them up and they will start saying you are weak and a coward. I cant be hoodwinked with igbo man facetious and pretentious niceties. I urge you to be on your guard. When they are down, knock them out.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
salford1:
i have been on nairaland since 2007... closed account for some years and recently opened this account a month or two ago just to kill time.
Not much as changed. Ibos would create a thread to insult others, all their tribal lords would fall in and make fun of others...
Once the yoruba gatekeepers arrive the thread and give them a taste of their own medicine, they ibos would run off to the mods to complain...lol.

They will report when you abuse them lol

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by attackgat: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
One thing Igbos like me will never understand about Yorubas is that despite all their claim to greatness, Yorubas cant do without ONE NIGERIA. I thought when people are great, they can afford to be independent?

Whats the point of all the noise if you cant afford to be independent?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Op, I don't trust those guys, they will warm up to you when they are knocked down, help them up and they will start saying you are weak and a coward. I cant be hoodwinked with igbo man facetious and pretentious niceties. I urge you to be on your guard. When they are down, knock them out.

I agree
Help the Igbo weakling
When he's up he will start insulting you and calling you names
Well I'm happy Yorubas are very aware
No more mr nice to the bunch of miscreants

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:
One thing Igbos like me will never understand about Yorubas is that despite all their claim to greatness, Yorubas cant do without ONE NIGERIA. I thought when people are great, they can afford to be independent?

I think you have amnesia
Did your leaders not just say no to independence and they can't fend for themselvrs ?

http://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-governors-others-reject-agitation-biafra/

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/29/ebonyi-biafra-restructuring-governor-umahi/

If an ijaw man poos on your face and Yorubas are watching you will blame the Yoruba for letting ijaw poo on your face

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
robotix:

It's a shame.

It is people like you who sentence your family to death. Dont deceive yourself, what you just posted displays your conquered mentality which has to change. Mind you am not igbo and i care less. However, your judgement that igbos attack yorubas first is just naive and stupid. Both sides attack each other from time to time. Purge yourself of conquered mentality my brother. I saw the first thread and it would have been interesting if the mods did not remove it. We would have compared the products side by side and you would see that igbos rock. Please dont always play the losers card when yaribas argue off point. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

you dont have to show greatness by being independent.

California is great yet its still part of the American union.
so,redirect your thinking.

21 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

It is people like you who sentence your family to death. Dont deceive yourself, what you just posted displays your conquered mentality which has to change. Mind you am not igbo and i care less. However, your judgement that igbos attack yorubas first is just naive and stupid. Both sides attack each other from time to time. Purge yourself of conquered mentality my brother. I saw the first thread and it would have been interesting if the mods did not remove it. We would have compared the products side by side and you would see that igbos rock. Please dont always play the losers card when yaribas argue off point. Good morning.
nobody,I repeat,nobody is comparing with you.you can open a new thread to do that and declare yourself the winner.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Who did you knock down with your alabukun and dudu osun. Your mates posted car assembly lines, powerbike production, ampicillin, drugs and injections manufacturing, zinox computers and zpad tablet companies, polymer and rubber tyres and many other steel industries. Yorubas called their mods to delete and created a reply with long names of CEO's as their 'products'. And you talk about knocking down. Mumu. I insist , yorubad produce nothing worthy of mention. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by crownprince102: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2017
salford1:
i dont get this thread though...One of the top 5 greatest african to play in the NBA..only 1 Nigerian made the list, no one but hakeem the dream...nobel award (no contest)..grammy awards (could easily count 3 from the top of my head. Sade, seal, chamillonaire) ..
2 of the top 5 rather .... Kareem Abdul Jabbar is also Yoruba

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
salford1:

Afonja. Tell your mods to open the original thread and see for yourself. Yorubas have given no dose of anything. Naming CEO of banks as their industrial products. Yeye pipu.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nwakaumu(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Tell us what tangible article of trade yoruba ve produced and stop showing us pix of service companies,restaurant,baba ijebu and bio data or cv's of company ceo's or you stop measuring you tiny dicks with igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Who did you knock down with your alabukun and dudu osun. Your mates posted car assembly lines, powerbike production, ampicillin, drugs and injections manufacturing, zinox computers and zpad tablet companies, polymer and rubber tyres and many other steel industries. Yorubas called their mods to delete and created a reply with long names of CEO's as their 'products'. And you talk about knocking down. Mumu. I insist , yorubad produce nothing worthy of mention. Rubbish.

Are you not tired of mentioning 3 industries all the time
Pharmacy
Bikes and IT

Yorubas on the thread have mentioned more than 15 at least your still struggling with Emzor and orange

Is that how limited your options are?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

We are only putting you in your place
3rd class citizens

No. Your inferiority is well known all over the world. Ist class slave.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by obaaderemi: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:
My envious and inferior yaribas, you know that some of us cant be swayed by decades of Yoruba media lies. I know the truth about the nigerian people so i will push no further. As far am concerned, yaribas have No industrial base. When i mean Industrial, i mean the steel based processing and production. I am an engineer and i know what am saying. Manufacturing alabukun and dudu osun cannot lead yaribas to industralization.
You better ask around before you continue disgracing your tribe.A yorubaman is Nigeria's largest manufacturer of nails,metal wire and cold rolled steel.He even designs and builds furnaces and once crashed the price of nails in Asaba.Because the yorubas are too modest about their success does not mean they are not faaaar ahead in Nigeria.Meet Nigeria's leading nail and steel manufacturer,Mister Kamoru. http://venturesafrica.com/bonds-of-steel-kam-industries-a-new-mega-factory-for-nigeria/

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

You are not igbo indeed yet you carry the matter for head like dreadlocks. Bro your entire post history reeks of low self esteem, hatred and yoruphobia. Stop deceiving urself it's a known fact that igbos are d genesis of NL tribal war.It is when Yorubas serve you a dose of your poison that you start crying like bush babies.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Are you not tired of mentioning 3 industries all the time
Pharmacy
Bikes and IT

Yorubas on the thread have mentioned more than 15 at least your still struggling with Emzor and orange

Is that how limited your options are?

Tell your mods to restore the original thread. Biased scum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (319) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.