Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (584106 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2017
We don't need to blow our whistle loud that we lead in industrial, technology and Information communication sector in the country.

The powder people are known for noise making hence post pictures of our 300 years old section of SW, neglecting the beautiful part of it.

Agreed there are great in economic sector and some noticeable achievements can be seen from them but they blow their trumpet to the high heavens and belittle others. Very proud and arrogant baboons.

OP abeg add IL Bagno Nigeria and Coleman Wire/Cable for pepper things jor cool

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

Im not talking about the views of a few politicians who have sworn to uphold the unity of Nigeria. Im talking about the collective will of the people. What is the point of being great when you are still begging the North for restructuring? If you thnk you are great, demand your independence.

Funny. You're still begging Nigeria for Biafra.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by attackgat: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Why were flat heads angry when Arewa told them to leave the North?

Open another thread for this discussion. I'll oblige you.

But you cone heads have not said how leaving the North will get anyone independence
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

Im not talking about the views of a few politicians who have sworn to uphold the unity of Nigeria. Im talking about the collective will of the people. What is the point of being great when you are still begging the North for restructuring? If you thnk you are great, demand your independence.

The collective will of Igbo people is to forever remain 3rd class citizens
Major tribe with minority politics power in Nigeria than remain independent

Why don't you want to relocate after seccesion
I read some of your comments during Kaduna declaration that you will use ECOWAS to remain on whatever Nigeria reduces too or seek resident permits what is it about not staying alone not being a nation ?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

But you cone heads have not said how leaving the North will get anyone independence

Start with the North, then the west and other parts of Nigeria. Crying when asked to leave the North, how does that help your cause flat head.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
SonofDevil:
. Mr man don't compare these two together they re not on the same level.
Igbos re traders while Yoruba's re enterprenuer.
You can't compare a mere trader to an enterprenuer they re not on the same class

Mr loud mouth. Like i said, we can compare both threads if your biased muds will restore the originsl thread. Many pipu just woke up to see this thread, they didnt see the original thread. That your muds deleted it alone shows that yaribas were pained by it. And i make bold to repeat the white colonialist conviction that igbos are superior negros. So Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:
We don't need to blow our whistle loud that we lead in industrial, technology and Information communication sector in the country.

The powder people are known for noise making hence post pictures of our 300 years old section of SW, neglecting the beautiful part of it.

Agreed there are great in economic sector and some noticeable achievements can be seen from them but they blow their trumpet to the high heavens and belittle others. Very proud and arrogant baboons.

Apart from long haul buses which we Yorubas don't use ?
What else abeg ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Mr loud mouth. Like i said, we can compare both threads if your biased muds will restore the originsl thread. Many pipu just woke up to see this thread, they didnt see the original thread. That your muds deleted it alone shows that yaribas were pained by it. And i make bold to repeat the white colonialist conviction that igbos are superior negros. So Bleep off.

Nope we deleted it to show yoy whose boss
Same way awolowo deleted 3m without a single bullet

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Recreate the original thread, but you can't because Ibos don't produce anything but sell fake china goods.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:
Did I mention that a Yoruba man owns THE GATWICK AIRPORT? grin cheesy grin

Please stop here. You are going to make the Queen start famzing Yorubas

Abeg. You people should stop with this Yoruba and Igbo ethnic fight. My Yoruba brothers de vex say our dear igbo brothers Wan commot for house just like that any reasonable brother go vex but meanwhile. My babe de Abakaliki and I no plan collect visa for everybody wey go follow me go marry her in 2-3 years so; Let's live together in peace until then. Abeg, biko. cry cry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by attackgat: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

I read some of your comments during Kaduna declaration that you will use ECOWAS to remain on whatever Nigeria reduces too or seek resident permits what is it about not staying alone not being a nation ?

"I am great but I need to be with Hausa and Igbo in one country".

So much for greatness. Nobody takes Yorubas claim to being great serious. We all know it is hinged on the existence of Nigeria and not by self effort.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Apart from long haul buses which we Yorubas don't use ?
What else abeg ?

Nothing else jare my brother. Meanwhile some SW government wants to invest in the transportation/logistic/haulage sector next year with a sporadic brand looks that will bury existing leading logistic brands in market.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Nope we deleted it to show yoy whose boss
Same way awolowo deleted 3m without a single bullet

Stop replying that idiot or post more about Yoruba products and companies. I'll post the fashion stuff soon.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by attackgat: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Start with the North, then the west and other parts of Nigeria. Crying when asked to leave the North, how does that help your cause flat head.

Was done in 1967, it didnt make much difference. Unity beggers everywhere claiming to be great but cannot be independent.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

Was done in 1967, it didnt make much difference. Unity beggers everywhere claiming to be great but cannot be independent.

Flat head, the fact that Yorubas don't invest in another man's land should tell you who the unity beggars are.

26 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
My last reply to the ibotic dunces on this thread. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Nothing else jare my brother. Meanwhile some SW government wants to invest in the transportation/logistic/haulage sector next year with a sporadic brand looks that will bury existing leading logistic brands in market.

Yes I heard the same thing
Also our own cattle for self sufficiency

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

My friend stop fuming. In present day Nigeria, yaribas are the losers. Time will tell. For now, show me steel based production lines of yaribad of forever get lost.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

My friend stop fuming. In present day Nigeria, yaribas are the losers. Time will tell. For now, show me steel based production lines of yaribad of forever get lost.

Lool another narrative
Take it or leave it Jesus is a Yoruba man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by wristbangle: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Yes I heard the same thing
Also our own cattle for self sufficiency

Sure and that's Oyo state arm majorly cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by obaaderemi: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:
Did I mention that a Yoruba man owns THE GATWICK AIRPORT? grin cheesy grin

The same yorubaman,Ogunlesi,owns Edinburgh Airport.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

The example you gave does not relate to Nigeria. California isnt an indigenous tribe. Im talking about Yorubas who were self governing under the Oyo empire long before the creation of Nigeria but today have lost all sense of self determination.

Have lost all their sense of self determination?

Mr man,you are only believing what will make you happy irrespective of its authenticity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Let's not forget
Adetokunbo Ogundeyin of Proforce limited
Rotimi Williams who owns the 2nd largest rice farm in Nigeria
Obj's Ota farm (which is prolly worth more than all se investments combined)

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by SonofDevil: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:

who in his right senses will compare traders/salesman with an enterprenuer.
I am not saying there re no enterprenuer in Igbo land they re not up to 30% the remaining 70% percent re traders and salesman.
An average Igbo man is a trader. Check the list of most successful enterprenuers in nigeria the list is dominated by Yoruba's.
It is a sad truth a trader cannot measure up with an enterprenuer.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
See indigenous products by igbos.

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

OP abeg add IL Bagno Nigeria and Coleman Wire/Cable for pepper things jor cool

Eti Fo Awon omo Igbo lenu tan.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Nairaland mods. Why cant i post pics again.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
More.

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by SonofDevil: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Recreate the original thread, but you can't because Ibos don't produce anything but sell fake china goods.
igbos business is to import substandard products to sell at the detriment of the consumers.
Dora akunyuli tried her best to curb the menace of fake drugs and others but only end up as a bitter enemy of igbos .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:
See indigenous products by igbos.

I see an assembly plant, putting together china products. Show me where the engines are made, where the irons are forged then I will take you seriously.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
More pics.

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by SonofDevil: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
Fineman87:
More.
don't litter this thread with fake China assembling plant.
Open a thread for the substandard and fake imported products igbos produce.grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (319) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.