Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One (63483 Views)

Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS / Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by xarm(m): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Contrary to popular belief, most vaginas aren't neat little packages with all the pieces perfectly tucked in.

Rather, vaginas all look quite different. However, according to a former bikini waxer who goes only by Mel to protect the identity of her clients, there are five different overall vagina shapes that she has seen in her career.
While these types aren't scientific or 'a mathematic algorithm', Mel told Elite Daily: 'This is just to help women understand this weird "secret" [the appearance of our vaginas] we keep from our friends and society at large is not as scandalous or peculiar as we may have thought.'
Her shape names are not the actual vagina, which is the whole, but rather the outside appearance — most of which has something to do with the labia majora (the outer lips) and the labia minora (the inner lips).

The most uncommon shape is what Mel calls the Ms. Barbie, in which the labia minora are totally contained within the labia magora. The waxer noted that this is what most people think of when they picture a vagina, but it is not what most vaginas look like.

Similar to the Ms. Barbie is the Ms. Puffs. The labia minora are still contained within the labia majora, but the lips of the vagina sit lower on the the pubic pone and are 'either full and puffed up or thin and loose'.

Contrary to popular belief, the way the lips hang has little to do with the age or weight of a woman.

The Ms. Curtains look, Mel said, is her name for when the labia minora extend past the labia majora, sticking out either a little bit or a lot. This is actually the most common shape.

Women with the Ms. Horseshoe have a vagina that opens wider at the top but closes at the bottom, with the shape of a horseshoe.

Finally, the Ms. Tulip looks like a tulip about to bloom, with the labia minora slightly exposed up and down the labia majora.
Moral of the story is that every vagina is different, but it shares a sisterhood with all other vaginas, and nobody should feel strange or abnormal,' Mel said.

'Just because you haven't met your sister vagina yet, doesn’t mean she isn’t out there.

She concluded humorously: 'Your vagina is perfect. It's just like a curtain. You wouldn't hate your house if it had ugly curtains.'

3 Likes

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by eezeribe(m): 5:49am On Jul 13, 2017
OK
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by xarm(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2017
And the last one is MS. TULIP

Male should please indicate the best vagina they like,

for me, i will gladly go with MS. PUFFS follow by MS. TULIP and MS. HORSEHOE sorry MS. BARBIE your service is not needed at all

1 Like

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by nero2face: 5:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Lol, my eye have see my ear...cantn't laugh

1 Like

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by CplusJason: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Ms Barbie looks like a virgin to me. cool

Ms Curtains?? Lemme just keep quiet, we've lots of Ms Curtains roaming in this section.

2 Likes

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by SirMichael1: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Ms curtain and Ms. horseshoe have seen it all. No body is borne with a flappy twàt, wide range of phalluses attributed to that! If your babe is as flappy as that, then she's a call girl

5 Likes

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by chinybelle(f): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2017
grin
You people will no Kimi
Ms curtains indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by chuks013: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
@chinybelle..u look gorgeous. ....

By d way wias camel toe
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by judgedredd22(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
chinybelle:
grin
You people will no Kimi
Ms curtains indeed grin

this one reminds you of something, nne talk true, na so your own be.. very kpomoscious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by ourkobo: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin miss curtain
make una kukuma kill me
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by safiaapussy: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2017
I am number 2 grin
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by nrexzy: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Mz slay I just saw ur own ooo ooo
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by xarm(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2017
safiaapussy:
I am number 2 grin
picture of yours to confirm or idonbliv angry

2 Likes

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by safiaapussy: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2017
xarm:
picture of yours to confirm or idonbliv angry

You'll need permission from Safiaa https://www.nairaland.com/safiaa wink
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by cuvox(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Or you can follow these links to see over there 30 types of puna
www(.)vaginacontest(.)com/leaderboard
www(.)vaginacontest(.)com/winners
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
pls I want Ms Barbie future wife
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by browniex: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Real pics,needed,not sketches
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
No Ms konga?
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by jashar(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
what's happening here?
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2017
chinybelle:
grin
You people will no Kimi
Ms curtains indeed grin
HI beautiful.
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2017
I think say I go see real pishure. Thumbs up to those wey don flex all!
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by TheABOMINATION: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
This means fat girls vagina would be Ms. puff puff cheesy
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
;DLol
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by PussyBlower: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah, HERSLEY get day fûçk in here and tell me which of the fûçking afformentoned pussy you've got down there angry angry
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by YorubaNigga(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tola has horseshoe

Peace has Barbie

Patience has Barbie too

Morenike has Tulips

Sadiat has Curtains

Rita has horseshoe

Can't really remember that of my last girlfriend Mercy

No wonder Morenike's pvssy is always attractive for sucking maybe 'cause she has Tulips

1 Like

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by omoeko001(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love the horse shoe
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by mordsith: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by Rico96(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
jashar:
what's happening here?
rapture!!!!
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by adaksbullet: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm liked that Mrs custard wink wink wink and I'm liked the Mrs tilapia own too wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by jashar(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rico96:
rapture!!!!

And you still dey? cheesy

haaa.....
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by adajoe555: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
I like ms tulips grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.