Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55960 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
I'm good
great to know dear smiley

Stay safe for now smiley
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2017
uk10:
do you all remember the video were a woman beat the hell out of the man,and all the ladies on nairaland were happy,well I am very happy that he beat the hell out of her
chai,so u support men to beat woman abi
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2017
IF IT WERE TO BE A LADY BEATING A MAN ,PEOPLE WILL BE LAUGHING AT HIM. BUT NOW THAT IT IS A GUY BEATING A LADY ,THEY WILL CALL FOR THE GUYS HEAD AND START UP THEIR FEMINISM SHIT. THE WOMAN MUST HAVE SAID BAD THINGS AGAINST THE MAN OR EVEN HIT THE MAN FIRST. BEING A WOMAN DOESNT MEAN U SHOULD GO ABOUT MAKING MEN ANGRY OR TEMPTING MEN, ALL THESE GUYS SAYING BULLSHIT ABOUT BEATING WOMEN, IF A WOMEN DO PASS HER LEVEL, I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER. RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Men are physically stronger but they're not gods. They do have a limit to what they can tolerate, Push them beyond that and you're responsible for whatever comes your way.

Women should always know that.
We do but at the end of the day it's words not fist
Guys should learn how to walk away it's not that hard to do ....
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bkool7(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked

"What transpired btw them ..."
What nonesense is that ?

So If your wife does something négative to you , What youll do is beat her ?

Under NO condition should à man engage à female in à fist fight

Well , not évery man is à gentleman
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
you don't poke the bear otherwise take whatever you see there. abi na you get him mouth.
cool
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by ivolt: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked

You need proper re-orientation, violence is the only way
beasts solve their problems.

Had the coward had a quarrel with a fellow man who is physically
stronger, he would resort to handing him over to "god".
Your role model even punched the peacemaker for intervening.

According to the story, the man came to the station with the woman, probably his
girlfriend.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
imagine say before you reach house one girl maybe ur gf don slap your mama, her nose DE bleed eyes swollen pushed on the floor, what you gonna do
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba .. what if he punches her n she dies nko .. for all you know mayb she refused to pay for petrol
It's wrong men ...

MY DEAR U DONT GO ABOUT PROVOKING PEOPLE. LEAVE GENDER ISSUES. IF SOMEONE WHETHER A WOMAN OR MAN DOES SOMETHING THAT DESERVES BEATING, BEAT THEM WELLA. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR GENDER TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND EXPECT TO GO SCOTT FREE
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by gbula: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
As a Man, you are never supposed to hit a lady no matter what.. this guy is a coward, he even pulled off his shirt for a lady? Lol... #Fuckboy
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Icedprince1d(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
This na correct beef no be shakiri or liver

This one in not domestic violence it's called wild violence.

BTW visit www.princepalacenews.com.ng now

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Why heat up an arguement with a stranger or someone with Temper. One can't tell where they are coming from or going through. I tried to avoid this anywhere I go. I avoid the " who are you", " do you know who I am" people. A simple sorry could have made this drama not to happen. Nigerians on average like fights and quarell. Always looking for who to flex power on.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
You're right.
Dude got served. That's the worst place to beat a lady, at a pool party...grin
The guy tink say na Naija him dey grin
Did u see him running .. they dragged him back
Next time when women vex him he go begin waka grin grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Good talk women seems to be very abusive and violent these days
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Beating a woman is wrong.
I don't support it ...except in self defence.
Take the weapon from her and don't continue to pummel her
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by greatguru22: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Angelanest:
This is quite shameful. A man decided to disgrace himself after taking on a defenseless lady at a fuel station in front of shocked passersby. In a video footage which is trending online, the man was filmed beaten the woman who appeared to have come to the station with him after an argument.

Sensing that he needed to pound her the more, the man removed his shirt in public as he continued to beat her mercilessly. Even when the lady tried to stop him from beating her, he increased his velocity - slapping and kicking her.

When people around tried to stop the fight, the man descended on one man, punching him multiple times in the face..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-beats-lady-mercilessly-fuel-station-argument-photos.html

This is really serious.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2017
What nonsense. A psychopathic bastard was busy assaulting someone else, and some idiots_ were busy recording?!! What kind of bullsh!t was that? What if she'd been killed? Was that one man the ONLY witness? Shouldn't others have joined him in descending on the beast to put an end to his madness?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by ivolt: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Pretty sure the lady physically attacked the man first because men rarely throw the first shot at women, but since we are in a society where women are perceived to be weaker, it is only the man's reaction that is reported.

I have personally witnessed a situation where a lady attempted to stab a man with a bottle but when she was overpowered by the man, guys started calling him a woman beater and I was like, wtf.

Some of dem ladies feeling strong to fight men and when overpowered, start playing those yeye feminine card. If the lady were stronger and beat up the guy, more insult for him, nonsense.

At the bold, you don't know the background story
in this case, all that is revealed is that the man came together
with the lady, probably his girlfriend.

The man even punched a peacemaker in his rage.

So don't excuse a violence act when you don't know
the full story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

The guy tink say na Naija him dey grin
Did u see him running .. they dragged him back
Next time when women vex him he go begin waka grin grin
The Rick Ross look-alike guy really gave him some heavy hits. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
tragergeorge:
imagine say before you reach house one girl maybe ur gf don slap your mama, her nose DE bleed eyes swollen pushed on the floor, what you gonna do
my sister will beat the living daylight out of her not me.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

MY DEAR U DONT GO ABOUT PROVOKING PEOPLE. LEAVE GENDER ISSUES. IF SOMEONE WHETHER A WOMAN OR MAN DOES SOMETHING THAT DESERVES BEATING, BEAT THEM WELLA. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR GENDER TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND EXPECT TO GO SCOTT FREE
It is simple
So if she said .. GOD PURNISH YOUR MUM
Is it too hard to walk away ... is it too hard to say it back kiss your teeth and keep it moving .. is it hard
So because you get provoked you take your cloths off in public to beat her undecided hmmm
Look ladies have sharp mouth it's NOTHING new .. if it was a solider that said that you will even say thank you so why hit her

If your younger sis made mistake to provoke a guy naively and he breaks her jaw so you will go and thank the guy abi
Oga park well
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
ivolt:

You need proper re-orientation, violence is the only way
beasts solve their problems.

Had the coward had a quarrel with a fellow man who is physically
stronger, he would resort to handing him over to "god".
Your role model even punched the peacemaker for intervening.

According to the story, the man came to the station with the woman, probably his
girlfriend.

WHAT IS VIOLENCE THERE, THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE YOU NEED TO BEAT MERCILESSLY BEFORE THEY RECEIVE SENSE ,REGARLDLESS OF THEIR GENDER. IF YOU BELONG TO A CERTAIN GENDER AND U KNOW U WEAK,THEN YOU SHOULDNT GO ABOUT CAUSING TENSION. BEATING A WOMAN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A COWARD, IT ONLY DEPENDS ON WHAT SHE DID THAT MADE U DESCEND ON HER. LIKE SOMEONE SAID, IF MY GF BEATS MY MUM FOR NO REASON AND SHE BLEEDS, I GUESS U EXPECT ME TO BE STILL AND KEEP MUM COS AM A MAN. THERE ARE CERTAIN SITUATIONS THAT REQUIRE THIS KINDA BEATING
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bkool7(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
tragergeorge:

You mean What do i know that my sisters would have done before i got home . Thé report i want to hear is that my sisters went to beat the lady but her brother beat them instead .
Now, its man to man
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
The Rick Ross look-alike guy really gave him some heavy hits. cheesy
Haha the guy wanted to kill somebody you will think it's his bae he slapped grin
Yes o
There is more seff

Look at this white guy
See as he beat the girl look what happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHEC0tHs5uw
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
have heard about something like this b4 but I just pay dumb to it coz I believ it impossible,wait seriously this thing baffles me,have you done this successfully to any man before?How did you succeeded over geting his dick?

This wired!!!shocked

lol I've never done that ... guess would have to figure it out the day when sh1t hits the fan
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by greatguru22: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
The man shld be arrested for such habit, if I were there, I wuld hv beaten nonsense frm his face.. beaten a lady to dt extent, dt is very bad

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by ivolt: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

WHAT IS VIOLENCE THERE, THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE YOU NEED TO BEAT MERCILESSLY BEFORE THEY RECEIVE SENSE ,REGARLDLESS OF THEIR GENDER. IF YOU BELONG TO A CERTAIN GENDER AND U KNOW U WEAK,THEN YOU SHOULDNT GO ABOUT CAUSING TENSION. BEATING A WOMAN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A COWARD, IT ONLY DEPENDS ON WHAT SHE DID THAT MADE U DESCEND ON HER. LIKE SOMEONE SAID, IF MY GF BEATS MY MUM FOR NO REASON AND SHE BLEEDS, I GUESS U EXPECT ME TO BE STILL AND KEEP MUM COS AM A MAN. THERE ARE CERTAIN SITUATIONS THAT REQUIRE THIS KINDA BEATING

Violence is not dependent on the victim or offence, violence is violence.

Will you beat a man who is physically stronger than you
even if he deserves it ?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why did he hit the woman?

She was running her mouth
Hope you can see they dealt with the guy .. since he wants to slap a chic he can slap men his size
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

It is simple
So if she said .. GOD PURNISH YOUR MUM
Is it too hard to walk away ... is it too hard to say it back kiss your teeth and keep it moving .. is it hard
So because you get provoked you take your cloths off in public to beat her undecided hmmm
Look ladies have sharp mouth it's NOTHING new .. if it was a solider that said that you will even say thank you so why hit her

If your younger sis made mistake to provoke a guy naively and he breaks her jaw so you will go and thank the guy abi
Oga park well

MY DEAR. LIKE I SAID BEFORE ,AN ADULT SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION HE/SHE TAKES. IF MY SISTER POURS ACID ON A GUY AND THE GUY BREAKS HER JAW,WHAT DO U EXPECT ME TO DO? IT ONLY DEPENDS ON WHAT HAPPENED,ITS JUST LIKE A WOMAN TEARING HER HUSBANDS CLOTH TILL HE IS COMPLETELY NUDE AND INJURING HER HUSBAND WITH SEVERAL PUNCHES,I GUESS U WILL EXPECT THE MAN NOT TO DEFEND HIMSELF BECAUSE THE CULPRIT IS A WOMAN. IF A LADY GOES BEYOND HER BOUNDARY AND IT WARRANTS A MAN DEFENDING HIMSELF OR BEATING HER ,THE GUY SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hit a man first on the balls bro...you will beat him to death...IF you wish.

Ma nigga cheesy, and i thougt i was the only one with that kind fighting style, d funny thing is they just bend down shouting as long as you get a nice kick to d ball. grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

MY DEAR. LIKE I SAID BEFORE ,AN ADULT SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION HE/SHE TAKES. IF MY SISTER POURS ACID ON A GUY AND THE GUY BREAKS HER JAW,WHAT DO U EXPECT ME TO DO? IT ONLY DEPENDS ON WHAT HAPPENED,ITS JUST LIKE A WOMAN TEARING HER HUSBANDS CLOTH TILL HE IS COMPLETELY NUDE AND INJURING HER HUSBAND WITH SEVERAL PUNCHES,I GUESS U WILL EXPECT THE MAN NOT TO DEFEND HIMSELF BECAUSE THE CULPRIT IS A WOMAN. IF A LADY GOES BEYOND HER BOUNDARY AND IT WARRANTS A MAN DEFENDING HIMSELF OR BEATING HER ,THE GUY SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL.
Lol dear
We cannot agree o
But nice debate wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.