Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55957 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
my sister will beat the living daylight out of her not me.
so if you no get am for sister unkor?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Jiang:

Ma nigga cheesy, and i thougt i was the only one with that kind fighting style, d funny thing is they just bend down shouting as long as you get a nice kick to d ball. grin
and you descend on them right then and finish him off grin

You know what's up buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha the guy wanted to kill somebody you will think it's his bae he slapped grin
Yes o
There is more seff

Look at this white guy
See as he beat the girl look what happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHEC0tHs5uw
Some of them think beating women proves they're men. grin

Cowards!.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by engrpheleeks(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
No man should hit a lady. But if she is not a lady but a tout, please beat her like a tout.
If a lady in the course of an argument slaps the man first, please she is a tout. Treat her like one.
If she holds a man's shirt by the throat, she is a tout, please treat her like one.
If she goes on an uncontrollable destruction spree of your properties, she is a tout and vandal, beat her like a tout and hand her over to the police like a vandal.
If she is spoiling for a fight and daring the man to a fight if he is a man, ladies don't do that, only touts do, please grant her request.
Nonsense. It's not every being that was born a female is a lady
# copied
# anonymous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Some of them think beating women proves they're men. grin

Cowards!.
Lol you see when that guy gave him one punch he went in the floor
Yh hopefully one day things change
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by AkumahTalk(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
The last picture in the first post looks like a scene from Mortal Combat.....FINISH HIM!!!!!..
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
tragergeorge:
so if you no get am for sister unkor?
end all communication with her and get a divorce as well.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mikolo80: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

cool
Atoh. it's just like me insulting an armed policeman and expecting him to insult me back when I don't have a gun. one should never start what they cannot finish

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
ivolt:

Violence is not dependent on the victim or offence, violence is violence.

Will you beat a man who is physically stronger than you
even if he deserves it ?

I GUESS SELF DEFENSE IS NOW "VIOLENCE".

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
Atoh. it's just like me insulting an armed policeman and expecting him to insult me back when I don't have a gun. one should never start what they cannot finish
Lol u see cause they know the koko
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.

You think other men there that stood back are fools ? That's an American black hood and that guy is obviously a known gang member so people who know steer clear for thier future safety

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by DozieInc(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
Defender of the universe... Hundred yards of hollandaise, see your life

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you see when that guy gave him one punch he went in the floor
Yh hopefully one day things change
That was how one idiot in my neighbourhood wanted to beat my sister, luckily my bro was at home that day, and he's a lawyer. He just told the guy that "If you lay a hand on my sis, I'll use the Nigerian Police in Abuja to arrest you, and your family will be travelling from PH to Abuja to settle our matter". He just said few words and left. grin

If na fellow man now, e no go get power.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mikolo80: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u see cause they know the koko
so why do women start sheet they can't back up. why don't they know the koko.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
That was how one idiot in my neighbourhood wanted to beat my sister, luckily my bro was at home that day, and he's a lawyer. He just told the guy that "If you lay a hand on my sis, I'll use the Nigerian Police in Abuja to arrest you, and your family will be travelling from PH to Abuja to settle our matter". He just said few words and left. grin

If na fellow man now, e no go get power.
Kikikiki lol too funny
The guy no wan go jail grin yes they are cowards when it comes to fellow men they keep it cute and cuddly
Gay lords up n down grin

Anyway gotta Twirl out .. see ya later sis
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Uyisoft: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
D guy is just a fool

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
how did he disgrace himself?

he beat the woman, removed his shirt and still had strength to beat another man. He is a champion
abeg no kill me wit laff
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
so why do women start sheet they can't back up. why don't they know the koko.
O o o o free me go and ask them my own be say anyman wey try am will be doing a long bird grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Oshanlaa: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2017
It's a scene from a new Nollywood movie. can't waiting to watch the full movie!!
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

She was running her mouth
Hope you can see they dealt with the guy .. since he wants to slap a chic he can slap men his size
Why can't an adult control her mouth?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Alcacer47: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
D oda day on nairaland when a guy got beaten up by a woman,everyone was lyk..."yeah,serves him right" nw d reverse is d case cos ts a woman wu got beaten up ryt

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why can't an adult control her mouth?
Freedom of speech
No be North Korea be this grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man

Does that look like Nigeria to you lol....That is US Obviously one of those black communities in ATL. Nigerians will rush the man and start the "oga leave am na woman" mantra. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

We do but at the end of the day it's words not fist
Guys should learn how to walk away it's not that hard to do ....
Women should learn to stop chasing guys away, it's easier.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mikolo80: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

O o o o free me go and ask them my own be say anyman wey try am will be doing a long bird grin
I sure say na so that woman talk. after all no be calm she calm dan? unless you be black belt or your broda or husband na bigger thug
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Freedom of speech
No be North Korea be this grin
Freedom of speech landed Mandela and others like him in prison.

Remember that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Absolutely, you attract your likes but a broke nigga could lean on you at the interim before finding his footing.

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked

Walking away is better. Infact it is more painful for the woman when u ignore her and walk away. There is no logical reason to beat a woman. Don't even talk about what she did or said. In my secondary school, when a guy hit a girl, the soldiers will not even ask the guy what she did. They didn't care. They just ask the girl to pick his punishment and he must serve the punishment. It was like the gravest offense...the only offense where the offended picks d punishment.
No man has a right to hit a lady...none whatsoever. If u now use that your muscle hands and kill her nko, the story will change. Your mouth will not be sharp again.
Real men do not hit women. My husband would rather take a long drive to Maiduguri and back instead of hitting me...no matter what i do
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by ivolt: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

I GUESS SELF DEFENSE IS NOW "VIOLENCE".

Yes, the same way elephants used to defend themselves against rats.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Conner44: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad

But oyibo women and African women are not the same naw

There's a very biiiiig difference

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Craps. U haven't bin to Cameroon talk less of abroad, and you're here giving us statistic undecided . Over there, nobody would fight the man...

Women can be selfish most times sha... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.