Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55943 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Them go argue tire for here today. gringringrin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
ImaIma1:

Walking away is better. Infact it is more painful for the woman when u ignore her and walk away. There is no logical reason to beat a woman. Don't even talk about what she did or said. In my secondary school, when a guy hit a girl, the soldiers will not even ask the guy what she did. They didn't care. They just ask the girl to pick his punishment and he must serve the punishment. It was like the gravest offense...the only offense where the offended picks d punishment.
No man has a right to hit a lady...none whatsoever. If u now use that your muscle hands and kill her nko, the story will change. Your mouth will not be sharp again.
Real men do not hit women. My husband would rather take a long drive to Maiduguri and back instead of hitting me...no matter what i do

Take a long drive to Maiduguri and fvck another lady and come back, that's a fair punishment. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some sagged brain men would come here to fault the guy for beating the girl, without knowing the reason behind his actions just to get fake likes and compliments from some demented fellows.

If i am to make a research into their personal life, they are hypocritical in nature, and nah dem go dey beat women pass.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bullabong(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
nna I tire o!! Wetin 4 men for gather am beat nonsense comot from him head. Even me alone for fit stop am sef...as ma tyson he be, plank don finish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
With all the fuckery Eve did ADAM didnt not lay a finger on her .. make una read bible biko
is he Adam?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Freedom of speech
No be North Korea be this grin
Freedom of speech, that means you're encouraging your ilk to use foul languages no matter what. That means you support verbal abuse.

But if a man retaliates in his own way you wail and cry. Instead of you to see both faults you decided to be blind to one part and focus completely on the other.

Are you not just a hypocrite? Kontunu!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol see dem
Come and beat me na .. nansense grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol I've never done that ... guess would have to figure it out the day when sh1t hits the fan
hmmmm this indeed seriously something you ve to take a practice b4 setting it out..

Hmmm but please if I should ve an opinion over this eh just keep this tactics and look for other way's this tactics u wanna use is very dangerous ooo
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
ImaIma1:

Walking away is better. Infact it is more painful for the woman when u ignore her and walk away. There is no logical reason to beat a woman. Don't even talk about what she did or said. In my secondary school, when a guy hit a girl, the soldiers will not even ask the guy what she did. They didn't care. They just ask the girl to pick his punishment and he must serve the punishment. It was like the gravest offense...the only offense where the offended picks d punishment.
No man has a right to hit a lady...none whatsoever. If u now use that your muscle hands and kill her nko, the story will change. Your mouth will not be sharp again.
Real men do not hit women. My husband would rather take a long drive to Maiduguri and back instead of hitting me...no matter what i do
It is more painful to slap the demon out of her sometimes. Not everyone woman gives a Fück when she's ignored.

In fact some of you will insult and curse and still be the ones giving silent treatment. Expecting your man to come and beg. Every man knows his woman I'm sure, if he knows that ignoring her will not work something else will.

Don't compare your relationship or your man with others. Be thankful for the one you have, not every relationship must be like yours. Some are bound to be stormy.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Freedom of speech, that means you're encouraging your ilk to use foul languages no matter what. That means you support verbal abuse.

But if a man retaliates in his own way you wail and cry. Instead of you to see both faults you decided to be blind to one part and focus completely on the other.

Are you not just a hypocrite? Kontunu!
How is that being a hypocrite if she insults him he can insult back .. what's hypocritical about that ?
My thing is why must he hit her just because she got mouthy .. if you are a woman beater pls do you .. if u support men who are cowards and beat up women that's you .

I gave my opinion so plssssss u know the rest .. u can give urs

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by MobilityExpress: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man

Is it not the same UK that they beheaded someone in broad daylight and people around did nothing; or the same America that women get beaten almost everyday in public and the videos uploaded to YouTube? Stop lying. These lies are too much.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by sledge001(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
jay2pee:
Hmmmm... And people were there a
Watching
Men, I tire ooo. It's so funny when things like this occur, instead of people around to arrest the situation they'll be taking pics and shooting videos. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by andyanders: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
That can only happen when a lady is dependent on a man as she has nothing doing.How come you will be beaten and disgraced in a public place like this by a man whom you came out with?

This is a lesson to ladies who just don't know who the person they move out with and his source of income. There is noway such a man is not a criminal. He could be a kidnapper or cultist to have acted this way in the public. Driving such a car and his action in the public no matter what the lady did goes to show that he is not a descent person.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by sshalom(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
He is not a man but a wimp!
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

How is that being a hypocrite if she insults him he can insult back .. what's hypocritical about that ?
My thing is why must he hit her just because she got mouthy .. if you are a woman beater pls do you .. if u support men who are cowards and beat up women that's you .

I gave my opinion so plssssss u know the rest .. u can give urs
At least now we are clear on where you stand. You see nothing wrong in a woman using foul languages on her man. And you also believe no matter what nothing should be done to correct that dirty and bïtchy character from some of you.

And men who are at the last thread of self control, who lose it and hit on their wives are cowards despite that the wives were the instigators of the fight.

The loud mouthed market women who can't control their tongues are heroines and saints.

Don't I just love your logic! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
What a messy situation this is.... undecided

What's all this nonsense am hearing about him being a coward for having the COURAGE to go against societal prejudice of nothing hitting a woman wether she is at fault. undecided

Biitch please, he is very brave, it shows he doesn't give a fvck about societal norms or what people might think of him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
bullabong:
nna I tire o!! Wetin 4 men for gather am beat nonsense comot from him head. Even me alone for fit stop am sef...as ma tyson he be, plank don finish?
you know what's up buddy...nice one smiley
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Abeg make una shut up,so she cant fight she dey run mouth,next time she should shut up

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by somehow: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.

Why 4 and not 1? i thought you said you'd have beaten him up alone, yet asked 4 youth to beat him up lol.

Until i know who started the physical assault. no comment (could have started in the car/maybe the girl slapped him inside the car lol).
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
ivolt:

Yes, the same way elephants used to defend themselves against rats.

Yes, the same way elephants used to defend themselves against rats. Aunty, women and rats are not akin to each other na. Defending yourself sometimes is the only and best alternative, except one wants to die a coward. If a woman attacks a man with punches, the man has every right to defend himself ,throwing back punches is calculative punches is allowed. Ion know why you defending all these wicked women

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by uk10(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
chai,so u support men to beat woman abi
no i don't support them,but the thing is these women are hypocrites they laugh when some women beat the hell out of men and then they cry when it is reverse

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

At least now we are clear on where you stand. You see nothing wrong in a woman using foul languages on her man. And you also believe no matter what nothing should be done to correct that dirty and bïtchy character from some of you.

And men who are at the last thread of self control, who lose it and hit on their wives are cowards despite that the wives were the instigators of the fight.

The loud mouthed market women who can't control their tongues are heroines and saints.

No I never said she can't be corrected my thing is using your fist can't be the on,y way to correct wrong behaviour .. if the guy is so upset by words he can use words too .. if he can't use the words walk away
Would you trade words with an mentally unstable woman ? NO would you start fighting her No
So the same principles should be applied to a lady who has fowl mouth .. I don't condone violence whether it be a woman or man starting it ..

Naijaman leave me biko ... lol u just they whine me
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by twerkjack: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
jay2pee:
Hmmmm... And people were there a Watching
and taking pictures

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
uk10:
no i don't support them,but the thing is these women are hypocrites they laugh when some women beat the hell out of men and then they cry when it is reverse
my guy,yeah you are right that why the best way,is even if u know u can't stand her power or even when you can::
•just avoid them that minute
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by twerkjack: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked
ur a fooish coward showing just how shameless u are to the world. if I were married to a woman beater like u, id have taken care u long ago. savage African animal
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by twerkjack: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
twerkjack:
ur a fooish coward showing just how shameless u are to the world. if I were married to a woman beater like u, id have taken care u long ago. savage African animal
I won't beat you up unless you push me to the wall

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by twerkjack: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

so if ur partner offends u, u hv the right to hit her? what of when u offend her? what does she do then? since beating is the answer. even kids should not be beaten up like that talk more of a woman who trusts u enough to date or marry u. so why are u men so barbaric nd proud of it? nature made u stronger physically so u can protect not abuse. if proper laws were put in place ppl like u would be behind bars. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by sarutobie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
twerkjack:
Oh please! You wouldn't do jackshyte..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

No I never said she can't be corrected my thing is using your fist can't be the on,y way to correct wrong behaviour .. if the guy is so upset by words he can use words too .. if he can't use the words walk away
Would you trade words with an mentally unstable woman ? NO would you start fighting her No
So the same principles should be applied to a lady who has fowl mouth .. I don't condone violence whether it be a woman or man starting it ..

Naijaman leave me biko ... lol u just they whine me

[b]Hehehehe....just trying to put you in a tight box jare.

But like I explained to someone up there, every man knows his woman same for the woman too. There are some violent relationships that have not been dissolved and you won't believe it.

Not like any of these abuses are good but some people are just insane and trust me before a man will hit an insultive woman I'm sure he must have warned her about it severally and ignored her sometimes too. But then it keeps happening and trust me sometimes the worst has to happen before some people learn their lessons.

There are no set rules to this shït honestly. It's a wrong thing to be abusive but many people keep applying such methods because at the end of the day we are humans and we all have limits and tolerance levels.

Constant abuse of any kind should not be encouraged though but I can't fault a man if he loses it once, you women don't know how difficult it is to bottle up a raging emotion.

You just don't know.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.