Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK (28577 Views)

PDP Will Never Return To Power, Tinubu Boasts / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / "Buhari Is NOT Better, He Will NEVER Return, Osinbajo STOP The Lies” – Fani Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Hardeysolution(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2017
FFK should know that he is a young man. The Bible he believes he knows contradicts his actions. . Someone like him should be stoned to death. . .

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by bewla(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
player
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by fergie001: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2017
yemmight:
It will never be well with FFK.
Then it shall be well with someone who says it shall not be well with Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by AntiWailer: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
How about a deal that if he comes back, you hang your self in honor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2017
obinna4Jesus:
Yet to comprehend how vicious our thoughts for a fellow human being could be. If FFK's parent were alive and someone insults them or make negative remarks about them, I doubt if he will handle it kids gloves. Yet he has continually insulted the president of our country without Looking back ever since his party lost to APC in the last general elections. For crying out loud he should be able to separate the office of the president from his party. I have no qualms if he disagrees or makes negative comments about his party or critique some of his policies but to keep insulting and wishing PMB death is completely unacceptable. Looking forward to a time in our history as a nation when politics of bitterness and rancour will be a thing of the past. To put it mildly, Chief FFK hasn't covered himself in glory viz-a-viz his continual invectives on the person of PMB. Buy the truth and sell it not.
funny enough, the idiot might even die before PMB

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by jumobi1(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2017
magoo10:
If this pastor of a man coordinating the government is lying then he should know that his down fall is not far of

Leaders lie all the time. Sometimes it's in the country's best interest. If PMB is truly sick and PYO admits it against the cabals wishes then he can be assassinated or unjustly overthrown which can turn Nigeria upside down.....Basically when a leader lies, its sometimes in the country's best interest based on the totality of circumstances.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by gotnel: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Fani Kayode should mind his business. We are all involved in this quagmires. Soon and very soon we shall all know what is really happening.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by oyienootieno: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
You FFK Mr kiss and tell will die before our able president. . Mind you if baba dies he died a happy man, he rulled 150m people from a sick bed.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by misano(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
I have lost all D respect I had for Osinbanjo.... What a waste of my vote.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by shedy03(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
FFK, are you saying the pastor( man of God) is a lair? ehhhh

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by oyienootieno: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
How about a deal that if he comes back, you hang your self in honor.

The fish brain is not honorable, he gats no balls.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by uknownforce: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Discover the easiest way of making money everyday online and offline, for anyone who doesn't want to be broke in life again, thank me later, check my profile or my signature for more info.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by oyienootieno: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2017
misano:
I have lost all D respect I had for Osinbanjo.... What a waste of my vote.

You never had any for him. If you think ot is easy control your household first.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by fasterwell(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
TippyTop:
I believe FFK.

President Buhari will surely return and continue as the President of Nigeria says OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by magoo10(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2017
jumobi1:

Leaders lie all the time. Sometimes it's in the country's best interest. If PMB is truly sick and PYO admits it against the cabals wishes then he can be assassinated or unjustly overthrown which can turn Nigeria upside down.....Basically when a leader lies, its sometimes in the country's best interest based on the totality of circumstances.
My brother this is your own opinion ,whatever vp osibanjo is going through he brought it upon himself due to greed.
and why will a govt not be able to provide truth to her people who her in ,why on earth will they want to kill him for speaking the truth if not for the fact that Nigeria is a Zoo

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by borntosuccess(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
dis really bad

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by skedman(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
chukkystar:
Country boy without President no be Zoo be that?
negative people dont have a future
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Realdeals(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
FFK and Fayose are serial liars, I don't know why people still believes anything they said.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Tchinaidi(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2017
lf a born again,tongue talking filled with the holy ghost pastor can fabu like this under the guise of politicking,then I guess deres virtually no hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Haben1: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
I guess buhari is in Coma,
Or unstable Or dead
And if Nigerian finally find out that this man is gone, people will fully despise Pastor Osinbanjo, and APC will Fully break again, why are you lying Pastor Osinbanjo, we trusted you before, Let us know what is going on naH
And is it not more than 65days already, Let them impeach Buhari nah,
AM Fully tired of this Country...

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
fake dwarf pastor...Controlled village man, no wonder hausa like to use these people...If na me i don impeach buhari since reshuffle d cabinet.

Hope they brought that jet back bcoz d bills na more than waste of money
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Ositebello1(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
opalu:
FFK cannot talk without abuses that even street boys cannot use
ffk you a bastard Yoruba man you forget that you can be sick. animal running his dirty mouth. talking as if he has nigeria's interest big armed Robber because only buhari capable to remove pdp the idiot was visible on media every day.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by kunlexco4u2030: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2017
if you wish yourself bright future and to your grand children you will not wish someone glory to Sink... I'm not a politician but I love my country God bless Nigeria and our president PMB who fight against crime and corruption so if you have potential you will pray for your country and next generation

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Ositebello1(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Haben1:
I guess buhari is in Coma,
Or unstable Or dead
And if Nigerian finally find out that this man is gone, people will fully despise Pastor Osinbanjo, and APC will Fully break again, why are you lying Pastor Osinbanjo, we trusted you before, Let us know what is going on naH
And is it not more than 65days already, Let them impeach Buhari nah,
AM Fully tired of this Country...
pls if you are tired pls again go to mali. no be by force
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by pelumi111: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
honestly why is it so hard for PMB to do a 10sec Video if he is really responding to treatment..... just ma opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Oblang(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
johnbuck81:
we need video proof of buhari.. stop supporting Bubu for nonsense.

Wait for fayose to release his purported pictures...
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by tosinford(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2017
xx
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by ibnyak01: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2017
anyone who wish someone bad most surely see whost than what he wish, FKK take not
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2017
jumobi1:

Which is a sign of bad leadership. A good leader doesn't confuse his people. It's very strange that he won't address the people on video.

address nigerians as to what or show nigerian hw sick he is ,,. who wil the information/video benefit; nigerians or hyenas seeking coup.
nigerians av little or no value to derive frm buhari sick info unlike the hyenas who needs a ground to plot ... it is of great value.
you asking for him to address the people how does that benefit the economy ,nigerians or wil it eradicate our problems ...

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by freshvine(f): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2017
FagsamPHP:
The fact Osinbajo was in London & couldn't take ordinary selfie with Buhari shows that all is not well with Bubu & Osinbajo is only lying about him returning soon....Osinbajo the pastor don turn Lie Mohammed

He really don't want to appear overtly ambitious thereby playing into the hands of the cabal. By psychoanalysing them, he need to massage their egos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / Ex-Governors, Senators, Ministers, Military Officers Own 130 Dubai Assets / Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.