Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK (28580 Views)

PDP Will Never Return To Power, Tinubu Boasts / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / "Buhari Is NOT Better, He Will NEVER Return, Osinbajo STOP The Lies” – Fani Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Lyoncrescent: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm more concerned that osibanjo and buhari spoke for an hour and couldn't take a picture together . Thats weird.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Praktikals(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Let's hear from the 98 year old donkey himself

Your username, your comment and the meme clearly points to the fact that it will be an insult to animals, to refer to you as an animal.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by onyxo76(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
FagsamPHP:
The fact Osinbajo was in London & couldn't take ordinary selfie with Buhari shows that all is not well with Bubu & Osinbajo is only lying about him returning soon....Osinbajo the pastor don turn Lie Mohammed
I honestly feel the same way, what does it take the VP to snap a few pixs with Buhari and showing us upon his return? clearly they are hiding things as usual, my brother in UK called me last week and asked the latest about Buhari and I answered in a surprised tone' no be for your backyard the man dey? ,if you don't have any news about him then how can I "? It is well oo

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by iamtardey: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2017
na time my brodas... football match wey start go end nah
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by slowie(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2017
The way God works, this FFK might even die before him

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by repogirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2017
How can a Pastor lie? FFK take time o!

Anyway sha, won't be surprised. We all know that APC and liars are like...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by BERNIMOORE: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
How about a deal that if he comes back, you hang your self in honor.
comes back " AS PRESIDENT" note that not just coming to write letters to the senate for permission to prolong indefinite treatment But to fully assume his duties Ok? Learn how to comprehend

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
comes back " AS PRESIDENT" note that not just coming to write letters to the senate for permission to prolong indefinite treatment But to fully assume his duties Ok? Learn how to comprehend

Will you join FFK to commit suicide if he comes back as President ?

Just a question.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Ositebello1(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Buhari and all his supporters shall perish first for all the great lies told to Nigerians angry

When u point a finger at someone, four of ur own fingers are pointing right back at u!
perish indeed when brother jonathan about to perish
nigeria where were you. oh lord answer your son that ask you to perish him.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by BERNIMOORE: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2017
repogirl:
How can a Pastor lie? FFK take time o!

Anyway sha, won't be surprised. We all know that APC and liars are like...
where is pastor bakare and the Save Nigeria Group when they are needed most? That shows you that surrendering your trust to pastors is tantamount to a suicide mission THEY are OPPORTUNISTS'

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by madridsta007(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2017
obinna4Jesus:
Yet to comprehend how vicious our thoughts for a fellow human being could be. If FFK's parent were alive and someone insults them or make negative remarks about them, I doubt if he will handle it kids gloves. Yet he has continually insulted the president of our country without Looking back ever since his party lost to APC in the last general elections. For crying out loud he should be able to separate the office of the president from his party. I have no qualms if he disagrees or makes negative comments about his party or critique some of his policies but to keep insulting and wishing PMB death is completely unacceptable. Looking forward to a time in our history as a nation when politics of bitterness and rancour will be a thing of the past. To put it mildly, Chief FFK hasn't covered himself in glory viz-a-viz his continual invectives on the person of PMB. Buy the truth and sell it not.

I think you realise that the same thing you write about FFK is the same thing that the CPC said and did about Ya Ardua and the same thing APC did to GEJ, the hate and the bitterness. Perhaps it should more appropriate to look at the source, what started the precedence?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by michoim(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2017
FFK you lied as a son of Satan. Buhari will surely return soon and complete his tenure in a grand style, and you FFK shall be ashamed in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by BERNIMOORE: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Will you join FFK to commit suicide if he comes back as President ?

Just a question.
if femi had said that I would, but he didn't and out of frustration you are thinking of hanging yourself if bubu cannot assume his Office in full capacity as the president grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Henrypraise: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2017
obinna4Jesus:
Yet to comprehend how vicious our thoughts for a fellow human being could be. If FFK's parent were alive and someone insults them or make negative remarks about them, I doubt if he will handle it kids gloves. Yet he has continually insulted the president of our country without Looking back ever since his party lost to APC in the last general elections. For crying out loud he should be able to separate the office of the president from his party. I have no qualms if he disagrees or makes negative comments about his party or critique some of his policies but to keep insulting and wishing PMB death is completely unacceptable. Looking forward to a time in our history as a nation when politics of bitterness and rancour will be a thing of the past. To put it mildly, Chief FFK hasn't covered himself in glory viz-a-viz his continual invectives on the person of PMB. Buy the truth and sell it not.

wat nonsense are u saying? can't a president we elected talk to us or just resign if he is incompetent n invalid? pple like u are d one who is pushing buhari to an early grave. why can't he honourably resign due to health reasons n let posterity be kind to him n not judge him harshly for holding abt 180m pple ransom due to his consistently failing health?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Dee60: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
where is pastor bakare and the Save Nigeria Group when they are needed most? That shows you that surrendering your trust to pastors is tantamount to a suicide mission THEY are OPPORTUNISTS'

You dont have to surrender to a pastor but by all means please surrender to the Saviour, Jesus Christ today. important to act today and surrender to Jesus.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
ffk seems to have been going through the most dangerous disease on earth i will not mention here.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by alen4smith(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And if he returns,all of ffk supporters and he himself shall perish
they will tag him a ghost!
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Haben1: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Ositebello1:
pls if you are tired pls again go to mali. no be by force

Plzzz free Visa to Sahara desert for you toO, most people hippocampus is not functioning @all...
Have you ever travel out for once?
Nigeria being a country we are entitle to know what is wrong with our president, let assume is probably in COMA he may not wake up till 2019 and above, so why are we deceiving our self?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Aburi001: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And if he returns,all of ffk supporters and he himself shall perish
Amen tongue grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Dee60: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Christians are praying for the president to get well, not only the president but all those looking to God for good health. Christians are called to spread good news. This pattern remains.

People who are always talking bad and seeing bad need to check themselves and pray for deliverance.

We are told that the 1 hour meeting took place in Abuja house (a residence, not a hospital). It may just be accurate that he is recuperating in a 'house'. I wont be the judge, but i will believe the VP.

People spilling bad news should just be ignored, I think.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by mentor40(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2017
FFk is a jail bird and akwe ewon , I don't blame him
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by sholly2017: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2017
I don't doubt the words of the Vice President because Olumba Olumba Obu just prophecy same.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by seunlayi(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2017
obinna4Jesus:

What will it cost them to show the world just a pics? Have you forgotten the way they do post pics during the last campaign?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Kiakia(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Nigeria’s Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo yesterday announced that his ailing boss, President Buhari was “recuperating fast” and will return home “very soon” after he visited Buhari at the London hospital where he is being treated for an unspecified illness.

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode doesn’t believe that one bit.

Read what he just shared on Twitter:

@MBuhari is NOT better and he will NEVER return as President.His situation is pathetic and critical.@ProfOsinbajo STOP the lies!
Nigerians have a RIGHT to know the truth. Stop the cover up and show us our President! Put him in front of a camera and let him talk!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/885362587499732992

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/buhari-not-better-will-never-return-osinbajo-stop-lies-ffk.html
The demand of Nigerians that their President address them if indeed he is getting better is not too much to ask. The cabals should stop deceiving the people. They should disclose his true state of health.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Damsman10(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
nabiz:
The question is WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE, The man of God or politician?
sadly the man of God is also a politician so we can't believe anyone until one party presents picshure
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Vioncy(f): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Praktikals:

Your username, your comment and the meme clearly points to the fact that it will be an insult to animals to refer to you as an animal.

u are right though but my annoyance is which woman would want to be obsessed with such a fool that insults his father and leader....if you think to lead Nigeria is easy go and hold gun and ease ur journey to hell
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by oluwaahmed: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Did anybody really expect d fake pastor/false prophet/cordinatin-actin-president to tell us d truth?
We are now in d hands of time, cos time alone will tell. APC govt is so weak @ dis point in time. A con3 dat vests so much power in d president cannot function if he is incapacitated.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by RillJ(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2017
For now, they are all politicians and playing 'politricks'

nabiz:
The question is WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE, The man of God or politician?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
I want to commit suicide because of nnamdi kanu.
I have never been these In love in my life before.he is so neat,fearless,rich,handsome, and respected in the world.and that is my dream man and I don't care if I am yoruba and he is igbo.
I am tired of masturbating with his pictures,hearin his voice and getting so wet and crying every night because of him.
I just him to fucck me my pusssy bleds.
Please pass these message untill it gets to my hero nnamdi kanu
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by odogwueast: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
I thought this osinbajo is Christian and same time pastor see what politic has turn him to become lie hmmm god dey see you ooo
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin. Omo e pain am wella come enter am like pepper wey enter suya
Dude I don't know why I hate you so much, Islamic fanatic
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Amhappy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Osibanjo is simply doing his job. If Buhari is very sick,you don't expect him to say that. He is not just anybody but a direct beneficially. Years ago Goodluck Jonathan was mum when his boss was sick too and he was not even acting president until Dora Akunyili(God bless her soul) stood her ground during FEC meeting.

I agree that information on the President's health is not well managed but for Osibanjo to spill the beans NO OOO. And i am a full blooded nwa afo(Igbo) not an afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.