Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Girls Sniff Money From Miles Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Sniff Money From Miles Away (403 Views)

Idiots Sniff me no more and avoid this thread! Is that hard to understand? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor: 16 Ways To Beat The Sniff Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Sniff Money From Miles Away by Yoshy: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Is there a spirit that alert ladies when you have money? Or is it peculiar to me?

Nawa o, I don't upload on FB, Instagram, Telegram, or even WhatsApp. I don't like mingling at all these days, yet with every deposit alert comes an old wannabe lady friend trying to connect again with me. WTF!

Maybe it's all about my perception of relationships and friendships. I have passed through a lot till I realized that it's just me against the world. Maybe my past turbulent relationships have made me not to trust anyone.

But come to think of it, why do friends and family start trying to relate with you better when you have something going on with your life, especially financially?

Is humans incapable of genuine love with no strings attached Or is this a projection of my own character?
Re: Why Girls Sniff Money From Miles Away by dingbang(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2017
When I posted a pic of me at work, family members that haven't called me since January began to chat me up.. I just don't get
Re: Why Girls Sniff Money From Miles Away by Yoshy: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
E tire me Jareh! Why so much fake people?

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Is A Cheat. What To Do. / That Moment When You Discover She's....... / Read & Share Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.