Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

If Benue Votes Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Benue Votes Buhari (3067 Views)

Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
If these people who we all sympathized with when they were being butchered by Fulani herdsmen... Agatu etc
If they vote buhari, even if atiku wins I will never bat an eyelid when there homesteads become grazing grounds.
I can't imagine any benue indigen voting buhari.
4th tufiakwa for some people.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by figment232(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
the thing no tire u...Buhari even won in a pu opposite government house.

11 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by JusticeSeeker: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ortom was using propaganda to cover his thiefry and non performance. Always exaggerating every situation. I'm from Benue too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
I've said my own. If you decide to kill yourself no one should pity you. How buhari even has supporters in nenue amazes me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by mozel247: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Results so far shows Majority of Nigerians has decided that they want next level cuz they enjoyed the change... I have given up on Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by deadkamalu: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Benue is for buhari.

4 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
My gateman is from benue. He said the killers are paid by politicians to discredit buhari. His village still voted baba

8 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
it will shock u. Am from benue too. Ortom under performed in all areas. He took benue people 4 granted thinking his wailing will save pdp. Majority of the killings wer politcaly motivated. How can a governor say the reason why he is owing over 12months salary is because of killings. Can u imagine despite the money fg gave to him. Mind u benue is salary dependant come to makurdi and see hunger. Without civil salary benue is nothin. The reason why ortom left apc was because of incompetence, he was spoiling the good work of buhari. That is why b4 he decamped he told people dat he was shown a red card by the apc. This som1 dat one election under apc in a golden platter.

8 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joromi12:
My gateman is from benue. He said the killers are paid by politicians to discredit buhari. His village still voted baba

Your gateman na mumu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ray97:
it will shock u. Am from benue too. Ortom under performed in all areas. He took benue people 4 granted thinking his wailing will save pdp. Majority of the killings wer politcaly motivated. How can a governor say the reason why he is owing over 12months salary is because of killings. Can u imagine despite the money fg gave to him. Mind u benue is salary dependant come to makurdi and see hunger. Without civil salary benue is nothin. The reason why ortom left apc was because of incompetence, he was spoiling the good work of buhari. That is why b4 he decamped he told people dat he was shown a red card by the apc. This som1 dat one election under apc in a golden platter.

This is not governorship elections. Why not join Nigerians to vote out the useless dullard? Then vote who you like for governor?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
deadkamalu:
Benue is for buhari.

I won't believe it until I see. After that I will never care even if herdsmen decide to annihilate them.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by helinues: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by danot1030: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
bastardmod:

This is not governorship elections. Why not join Nigerians to vote out the useless dullard? Then vote who you like for governor?

You are in sifia pain right now.

2 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
bastardmod:

in benue atiku and buhari is the same tin. Its the governors performance that determines the presidency. It happened in 2015 suswan did very badly and jonathan paid for it. Even in kogi, i doupt is buhari wil score high because of bello.

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
danot1030:

You are in sifia pain right now.
Not really.
I believe atiku will win overall
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
See the kind of nonsense election buhari is organizing for us, plus that fool mahmood Yakubu, inec has never been this clueless. Buhari is a hopeless idiot.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Prompto: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ortmatic foolery of Igbos
Una eye go soon clear
You think people do not know who their problem is because Buhari does not make noise on SM

2 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Prompto:
Ortmatic foolery of Igbos
Una eye go soon clear
You think people do not know who their problem is because Buhari does not make noise on SM
Actually the tide is turning, benue is aggressively atikulating...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Borderless: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ray97:

So you guys prefer the killer herdsmen? We shall see how it turns out.

3 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Honestly buhari is a hopeless bastard. Can you imagine the money voted for this election? Mahmood Yakubu is a hopeless idiot

2 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Borderless:

My brother you can see... And I was busy killing myself for some idiots that just want to be killed... It's OK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Borderless:

What makes u think atiku is not a killer herdsman.

3 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by pchukwudi: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
If Orthom did not decamp from APC would you people still have voted against him?

Why did the killings reduce after he left APC?

Why does APC in general and Buhari in particular HATE Benue's anti grazing law?

Are you guys so dumb that you don't care about your lives?

By the way, what does the performance of your governor have to do with the presidential election?

I don't care how you take it, any person that votes for the continuity of this government is either MENTALLY SICK or GROSSLY IGNORANT/IRRESPONSIBLE.

Ray97:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
pchukwudi:
If Orthom did not decamp from APC would you people still have voted against him?

By the way, what did your governor have to do with the presidential election?

I don't care how you take it, any person that votes for the continuity of this government is either MENTALLY SICK or GROSSLY IGNORANT/IRRESPONSIBLE.

apc was not going to give ortom return ticket that why he left. In benue. Governors performance add a fair percentage to the fate of the presidential candidate it has happened b4.. Jonathan didnt do anytin to benue pple, But because of suswams performance he lost in benue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ray97:
apc was not going to give ortom return ticket that why he left. In benue. Governors performance add a fair percentage to the fate of the presidential candidate it has happened b4.. Jonathan didnt do anytin to benue pple, But because of suswams performance he lost in benue.
That must be the most ridiculous political culture on earth.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by BigBashiru: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
bastardmod:

My brother you can see... And I was busy killing myself for some idiots that just want to be killed... It's OK

Same as their brothers in borno. I won't bat an eye lid again if i hear herdsmen; the people want to be killed!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by pchukwudi: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
You don't know what you are talking about. Orthom left APC primarily because of the presidency's stance on Benue's anti grazing law.

From the president himself, to COAS, to minister of interior to the former IG, they all ridiculed and resisted the singing of the anti grazing law. It was largely APC's lack of cooperation that made Orthom to leave.

In fact, it was so bad that the Benue state APC (in solidarity with Orthom and his stance on the incessant killings) had a major face off with the national leadership of APC. All these were before Orthom left the party.

Ray97:

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Kagawa10: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
pchukwudi:

Why did the killings reduce after he left APC?

Why does APC in general and Buhari in particular HATE Benue's anti grazing law?

Are you guys so dumb that you don't care about your lives?

By the way, what does the performance of your governor have to do with the presidential election?

The killing reduced because Atiku thought has finally actualised his aim of converting APC to PDP. Only fools would believe Buhari would sponsor thugs to demonize his administration.

2 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
pchukwudi:
You don't know what you are talking about. Orthom left APC primarily because of the presidency's stance on Benue's anti grazing law.

From the president himself, to COAS, to minister of defence to the former IG, they all ridiculed and resisted the singing of the anti grazing law. It was largely APC's lack of cooperation that made Orthom to leave.

In fact, it was so bad that the Benue state APC (in solidarity with Orthom and his stance on the incessant killings) had a major face off with the national leadership of APC. All these were before Orthom left the party.

dats wat he is telling er body. Left 4 u to believe.. Is that why he hasnt payed salaries for months despite the large amount of funding he go 4rm the people dat "hates him".

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ray97:
dats wat he is telling er body. Left 4 u to believe.. Is that why he hasnt payed salaries for months despite the large amount of funding he go 4rm the people dat "hates him".

So atiku stopped him from paying salaries? Smh

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Banmeallday: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
bastardmod:
If these people who we all sympathized with when they were being butchered by Fulani herdsmen... Agatu etc
If they vote buhari, even if atiku wins I will never bat an eyelid when there homesteads become grazing grounds.
I can't imagine any benue indigen voting buhari.
4th tufiakwa for some people.

It doesn’t matter who they vote for, at the end of the day they get what they deserve- MORE OF THE SAME NIGGER SHYT.

Buhari will continue to kill them correctly. Atiku was there in 2001 when thousands were killed and did nothing, so the same will again happen.

Blacks in Africa have yet to get it. Now the world has confirmed the Nigger in Nigeria by the atrocity witnessed today for an election that even the devil knows will do nothing to help the common man, nothing at all, say for bragging rights by poor Yoruba Muslims that there man won lol
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by pchukwudi: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
So, in other words, you are saying that Buhari sponsored Boko Haram in order to win Jonathan in 2015, right? After all, in your own thinking, "only fools would believe that President would sponsor terrorists to demonize his own administration".

Kagawa10:

The killing reduced because Atiku thought has finally actualised his aim of converting APC to PDP. Only fools would believe Buhari would sponsor thugs to demonize his administration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo: Official Car Of Chief Of Staff SHQ, Gen. Shehu Yar'adua In 1978 / Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others / Governor Ben Ayade Speaks Igbo Fluently As He Addresses Crowd, Surprises Audienc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.