Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night (2173 Views)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Andyblaze: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
angry angry

When I told him he turned his back on me.

That was his first mistake.

His soap fell. That was his second mistake

Explanation below...

I and my best friend were showering together. I told him that I was gay. He both shunned me and physically turned away from me. Then he dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up. While he was bent over, I sexually assaulted him.

#putcall
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by VargasVee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

14 years waiting for you in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nairaland's number one troll of all time. Are you still alive? grin
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Andyblaze: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
Nairaland's number one troll of all time. Are you still alive? grin

Yes, I am now showering with men �
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
lmao. chronicles of Narnia.
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2017

4 Likes

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
He's back lol

1 Like

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm am watching you.

1 Like

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
undecided
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by moorevic(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
So op you're saying it took the guy 5 mins or more to pick up the soap.

1 Like

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by badsaint(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am very disappointed in the so-called best friend.
If you had tried that with me, a different nairalander would have posted this with this caption.

"Man beats best friend blue black then feeds him soap"

*drops garri turner*

1 Like

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Spacegoat sad
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by cherr(f): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hahaha!

You shouldn't have raped him. Your best friend should embrace your sexuality
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by ggrin(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry angry

When I told him he turned his back on me.

That was his first mistake.

His soap fell. That was his second mistake

Explanation below...

I and my best friend were showering together. I told him that I was gay. He both shunned me and physically turned away from me. Then he dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up. While he was bent over, I sexually assaulted him.

#putcall
bomba master cheesy cheesy cheesy

BITG angry angry
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Dlionsheart: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Andyblaze again

Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Caustics: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
andyblaze grin
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Raintaker(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol Resident Troll that year.
Re: I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night by Hollysaint: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
wrong decision

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just Back From America(photos) / After Today, There Are 100 Days Left In 2017. How Will You Make Them Count? / nm,m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.