Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae (45413 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:
Showing off your girlfriend means you love her?

Some women have nothing in their brain. Just air and dog shìt.

lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Alcacer47: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stupid gal!!!not contented wth d boyfrnd she has?...wat bout doz wu dnt even hv bf
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by bigplayerz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by adajoe555: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
what will it profit her if he post her pics online and at the end break up with her some ladies sha fish brain
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by talk2saintify(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
imagine

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by talk2saintify(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
tomorrow naw yhu will be crying that he duped yhu

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
Boyfriend is a nobody...that's too bad
Hausa girls sha
When are we actually going to dump this stereotyping of a thing. The girls from your tribe don't do that? Or, what is your point?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by lovethchioma(f): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by igbohausayoruba: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na wa
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by greatiyk4u(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nne5:
So what should I Nneoma, do with this piece of information?

Nneoma, kedu?

Onugo di?

Imasiri obim
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Zhirinovsky: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
mmh! really love your name and I am not lying smiley
Nne5:
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by IamPragmatic(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nne5:

Nneoma it means that if for once your BF isn't proud of posting a pix of you on any of his social media handles yet he claims you're his one and only, my dear open your eyes. When a guy truly loves a lady, he will always want to let the whole world know about it
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Sijo01(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
She typed that knowing fully well the boyfriend is not gonna see it...... .. .. stewpid girl. angry
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Stevengerd(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
doughziay:
Ewo!

That girl just murder her guy.

The guy should be on nairaland.
E fit be one of dose guys wey deh disturb romance section.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by acootobor: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol
Papiikush:

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nnemaranma(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nne5:
My namesake�

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by pocohantas(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:

Cc Benita27.
Isn't this the same guy that was attacking you because you don't believe in showing off your bf?

This guys change mouth anyhow, all for the likes grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahahahahahaha
She has already concluded The guy is a nobody grin grin

Hmmm are you sure your BF isn't a Nobody too ?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by hokafor(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
U want the guy to show u to the whole world, if u are clever u should know that parading u on social media reduces ur chances of meeting another guy should ur guy get tired of ur troubles .
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Cc Benit.a27.
Isn't this the same guy that was attacking you because you don't believe in showing off your bf?

This guys change mouth anyhow, all for the likes grin
That reminds me, do you know I even forgot and liked his post. NL guys eh!. cheesy

Papiikush, why the double standard na?, but you were bashing me for saying foolish girls show off their bfs on social media the other day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by datigbogirl: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Funny what a picture can cause. Nigerian singer, Tekno recently shared a picture of him and his girlfriend Lola Rae on Instagram. While many liked the picture and dropped congratulatory comments, I couldn’t help but notice a lady going hard on her boyfriend.

See screenshot below.

http://wotzup.ng/lady-calls-boyfriend-nobody-tekno-shared-picture-lola-rae/

Men need to know that women love Competition. Na because the guy dey fear to lose her na why d b!tch dey call am A Nobody.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by joenor(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
no respect for her guy.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
That reminds me, do you know I even forgot and liked his post. NL guys eh!. cheesy

Papiikush, why the double standard na?, but you were bashing me for saying foolish girls show off their bfs on social media the other day.

I don't take these guys serious at all. They only reason well when it involves their gender. See how he was following your comment up that day, now look at his comment... shocked
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by McAbbey007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
eleojo23:
So showing you off on social media is a sign of love, abi

What kind of thinking is this?
I Tire for these girls oooo
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Arewa men? The guy must be a mallomite, she ought to understand that their religion forbids them from showing off their women.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't take these guys serious at all. They only reason well when it involves their gender. See how he was following your comment up that day, now look at his comment... shocked
Well, I already know they like women playing the fool most times while they're good at defending their gender. If we do, it's called "Feminism", that's the level of hypocrisy people exhibit on social media. On the thread a lady was beaten by a man, they were all in support of the guy's actions, reason being; women are mostly the cause of their predicament but if a man beats their sister they'd definitely want to raise hell. grin

Have a nice day dear.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nne5: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
mmh! really love your name and I am not lying smiley
Thanks! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Zhirinovsky: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
ran a background check on your twitter handle, happened to be that of a male. How come?
Nne5:

Thanks! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Well, I already know they like women playing the fool most times while they're good at defending their gender. If we do, it's called "Feminism", that's the level of hypocrisy people exhibit on social media. On the thread a lady was beaten by a man, they were all in support of the guy's actions, reason being; women are mostly the cause of their predicament but if a man beats their sister they'd definitely want to raise hell. grin

Have a nice day dear.

And what gender is the sister?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Beedude(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
alegbeleye:
Ladies ehn. He'll post your picture online, you'll meet his family members and he'll still fvck you and leave. Una no dey learn.
Tell them bro. Not every guy love paparazzi of pics on social media. The real love is in the heart not on social media

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Elijahhopelarry(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos / 50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.