Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae (45410 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

And what gender is the sister?
What I'm trying to say is; what they support on social media contradicts what they'd support in reality.
Call a girl a whòre on social media, it's ok. But call their sisters a whöre, they'd want you to apologise.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nne5: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Nneoma, kedu?

Onugo di?

Imasiri obim
@ the bolded,i don't get.

Did you mean ilugo di?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nne5: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
ran a background check on your twitter handle, happened to be that of a male. How come?
How come?
I don't have a twitter account.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by misano(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Women are not smart. They've got nothing in D head apart from sex & lust.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by misano(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Women are not smart. They've got nothing in D head apart from sex & lust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
What I'm trying to say is; what they support on social media contradicts what they'd support in reality.
Call a girl a whòre on social media, it's ok. But call their sisters a whöre, they'd want you to apologise.

Should I take this to mean that in the end, we have got nothing but love for you?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by misano(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
alegbeleye:
Ladies ehn. He'll post your picture online, you'll meet his family members and he'll still fvck you and leave. Una no dey learn.

It's not their fault. Blame D fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by harbjar(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
deepwater:
That guy don knack hand for tipper wey carry wet sand.

The innocent guy could be somewhere bragging about this nincompoop as all there is to get in this whole world.

Guys, this is a clarion call, stop dating empty barrels, some girls are demonic and might be the reason your are not succeeding despite all your honest effort.

see how fast a girl could call her boyfriend a nobody because of nothing, even if teckno dates her today and goes broke tomorrow, I bet she would suck another ddick this fast. angry
this coming from a fellow gal.... *SIGN THAT NIGERIA WILL GET BETTER*

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by misano(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
IamPragmatic:

Nneoma it means that if for once your BF isn't proud of posting a pix of you on any of his social media handles yet he claims you're his one and only, my dear open your eyes. When a guy truly loves a lady, he will always want to let the whole world know about it

BIG LIE. LIE. LIE. LIE. LIE. LIE.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Zhirinovsky: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
smiley
Are you in lagos?
I know it sounds odd but I don't care. I will really like to see what you look like too smiley(
Nne5:

How come?
I don't have a twitter account.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by drnoel: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Funny what a picture can cause. Nigerian singer, Tekno recently shared a picture of him and his girlfriend Lola Rae on Instagram. While many liked the picture and dropped congratulatory comments, I couldn’t help but notice a lady going hard on her boyfriend.

See screenshot below.

http://wotzup.ng/lady-calls-boyfriend-nobody-tekno-shared-picture-lola-rae/

Sleep no more for somebody has murdered sleep
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by freethesheeple(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hahahhahahahaha..women eeeee..chaiiiiiii...
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nne5: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
smiley
Are you in lagos?
I know it sounds odd but I don't care. I will really like to see what you look like too smiley(
No I'm not.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Zhirinovsky: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oh! My loss! Doesn't really matter sha.
We are friends now cool
Nne5:

No I'm not.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nne5: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Oh! My loss! Doesn't really matter sha.
We are friends now cool
Sure!
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by einsteino(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
i think people have a problem with comprehesion. the keywords in her tweet is "honest enough to post his pic with bae".. she is alleging that her bf wouldnt dare because he is cheating on her. she isnt saying it is an indication of love to show her off, rather it is an indication of honesty/faithfulness. and she does have some point. some of us can date for 10 decades and never put our partner on dp cos if we dare armageddon would occur
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Mactop01: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Smh see wetin dey hungry this one if you we go flood our page with your pictures even along with your ancestors we go still chill out sometimes, man just be eating one soup always you need test varieties
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by iamfrei: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
HEey! Beb, yur bf name is nt tekno.. So y comparing each other.. U neva cn tell, dat dere re sumtin yur bf is gud at dan tekno #shekenna
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by coinanytime(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buy and Sell your Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Neteller with ease! sign up @ www.coinanytime.com and place your order, Quick funding guaranteed.
Hotlines:09076173466, 08143734998
WHATSAPP:09022387191
BBM:D8CBF1A1
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Quinn22(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
90% of guys on Nairaland are sexist sad
pocohantas:

I don't take these guys serious at all. They only reason well when it involves their gender. See how he was following your comment up that day, now look at his comment... shocked
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
90% of guys on Nairaland are sexist sad
aaaaaa see magic ooo,weitin do ur profile?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by philldot(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
alegbeleye:
Ladies ehn. He'll post your picture online, you'll meet his family members and he'll still fvck you and leave. Una no dey learn.
Lmao.. Word !!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by EmmyNorse(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:
Showing off your girlfriend means you love her?

Some women have nothing in their brain. Just air and dog shìt.
u go wiked o, dog shit.......
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by EmmyNorse(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some women brain na mucor full unside[/font][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Quinn22(f): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
What happened to my profile?
Martin0:
aaaaaa see magic ooo,weitin do ur profile?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
What happened to my profile?
sometime on NL u act like woman sometime u act like man,I do see some of ur comments,sometimes in women and sometimes in men..
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
sometime on NL u act like woman sometime u act like man,I do see some of ur comments,sometimes in women and sometimes in men..

Maybe she be "boy-girl"

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Quinn22(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's because I have both character traits smiley I've got the full package wink

I'm a grown woman btw cool
Martin0:
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Quinn22(f): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
You are actually right. smiley
sonofLuci:

Maybe she be "boy-girl"
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by squash47(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nne5:
So what should I Nneoma, do with this piece of information?
Drink Acid na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde's US Vacation Photos / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.