Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae (45415 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
That's because I have both character traits smiley I've got the full package wink

I'm a grown woman btw cool
aaaaa this is wonderful,so I know there is a reason behind this,let it not surprise u that I know every character of the friends I keep,likewise yours,so what ur motives behind diz?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
sonofLuci:

Maybe she be "boy-girl"
hahahahahahah abi,the tin con dey tire me ooo,as I dey pass,I got to observ her well,so it won't look like am on a high keygrin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
That's because I have both character traits smiley I've got the full package wink

I'm a grown woman btw cool
diz tin wey u dey do nor good oo coz I go con dey see u as fake manwoman
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Melian(f): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
But wait o, Lola rae and teckno ke? What's the attraction? Am I missing something?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by immaculate1234(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lash dis babe naa yeye follow am chai nob me n watin I for du
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Macdawid(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
She's probably his ex by now.. Her stupidity is beyond my comprehension
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Quinn22(f): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na you own wahala be that na cheesy

That's my personality! Take it or leave it tongue
Martin0:
diz tin wey u dey do nor good oo coz I go con dey see u as fake manwoman
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:

Nnyoorrr oya con dey go house..
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:

everything for ya side na doubble portion,
Two ear rings
Two clothes on
Two gender
Na wa ooogrin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Quinn22(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
lol
Martin0:
everything for ya side na doubble portion,
Two ear rings
Two clothes on
Two gender
Na wa ooogrin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:
Showing off your girlfriend means you love her?

Some women have nothing in their brain. Just air and dog shìt.

my dear the thing tire me o,,,sometimes i wish am nt a lady o,d shame wey some girls dey give some of us too much
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by paddyofboss(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
doughziay:
Ewo!

That girl just murder her guy.

The guy should be on nairaland.

Modified: Your boyfriend isn't sure he will marry you yet. You even confirmed he is a Nobody.
Seek the face of God
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Halancornell(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Go and ask amadioha grin
Nne5:
So what should I Nneoma, do with this piece of information?
grin
Nne5:
So what should I Nneoma, do with this piece of information?
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Martin0(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
lol
thank God say u know
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Sparklee(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
If i post your nude pics now you'll start crying ::,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.