Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power (43717 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
N-Power is ONLY for the unemployed.
Your actions are greedy and will displace someone who needs the lifeline.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Story for the gods.... angry angry angry our politicians is our inspiration...how do u expect a full grown degree holder settle for only 30k dis hard time...

278 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Xxpress(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Go and start prosecuting the corrupt politicians. If those past and present politicians aren't corrupt, there wouldn't be need for Npower at the first instance.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by ginstinct(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
If you are currently employed and you apply, you have deprived someone of getting something doing... let's make Nigeria a better place.

Honesty pays!!!

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by monimekaz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
@npowerng ...Tell us wetin Buhari dey do for London . Abeg we miss our President

21 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Samusu(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
them plenty o

Modified:

I said it, just looked at what the first two odes above wrote abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Blazinraj01(f): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
The first two comments shows that the future of the nation is bleak. We are quick to criticize politicians but we the people ain't any better.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
I know a couple of guys who presently manage in a private secondary school and they also applied for Npower because their present pay is far below minimum wage.
They selected the checkbox "Unemployed" so as to increase their chances of being selected. But their intention is to resign if chosen by Npower.
I hope that is justifiable?
npowerng

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boujurz:
Story for the gods.... angry angry angry our politicians is our inspiration...
is this the type of youth we are shouting up and down to takeover? you people will do worse

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Xxpress:
Go and start prosecuting the corrupt politicians. If those past and present politicians aren't corrupt, there wouldn't be need for Npower at the first instance.
change began with you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
ginstinct:
If you are currently employed and you apply, you have deprived someone of getting something doing... let's make Nigeria a better place.

Honesty pays!!!
seconded

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okay..
What about people who owns small business.. And are using the stipends to expand their business.
They still go to their ppa everyday though.
Is that justifiable?

Because after this two years programme man nor go chop sand or use grass take care of his family..

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Blazinraj01:
The first two comments shows that the future of the nation is bleak. We are quick to criticize politicians but we the people ain't any better.
I agreed with you dear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by bbbabes(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's just why this country's progress is limited

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by moses93(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
make person hear word for this una N-power abegi.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by superior1: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some will see the Npower as a national cake. Like politician, like citizens

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by jashar(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some people gats no shame sha...

Why would you apply for N-Power when you're employed? Even if you're under employed, it's no excuse. undecided

See why people don't go far in life? They think they are playing smart.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by babapressy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Toladipupo995(f): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
na waa oo
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Npower please give me job, I applied nhealth nothing yet
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by epospiky(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
How are they going to discover that?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by kaycyor: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Too much story no good for the ear. Give us the job first and forget how we get to spend the stipend
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by celestialAgent(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
I hardly advise greedy people but please if you have a government job or you work with a reputable company where you are being paid directly to your bank account, relinquish Npower or you will soon regret it.

It might interest you to know that a quick check on your BVN for transaction logs or fingerprint match can burst your game within a few min leaving you with no job at all at the end.

A word is enough for the wise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Hydrolysis(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by HayZee06(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boujurz:
Kikikiki grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by thinkdip(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol I love that firs coment grin

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Koolking(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boujurz:

Supposed despicable people are your inspiration? I have given up on Nigerians.

I thought there was decency left in some youths.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by McLove(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
nairalanders got no chill..
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by fatiaforreal: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Blazinraj01:
They're IPOB YOUTHS! Misguided youths.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by godquality: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Blazinraj01:
my thought exactly. They prefer to deny someone with a genuine need just because the politicians are thieves.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by ibkgab001: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't know what actually happened to

"Defend her unity " @ the_nationalpledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.