Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power (43736 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Blazinraj01(f): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
enomakos:
I agreed with you dear
It is so unfortunate that abnormality is now normal. And if you are doing the right thing, you are wrong. sad

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by muller101(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jigawa state nko.?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Blazinraj01(f): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
godquality:
my thought exactly. They prefer to deny someone with a genuine need just because the politicians are thieves.
Exactly. It shows that we are our own worst enemies.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
ginstinct:
If you are currently employed and you apply, you have deprived someone of getting something doing... let's make Nigeria a better place.

Honesty pays!!!

You make more sense than the op, if i was a beneficiary & employed i will quit cause of what you said only.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by dingbang(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have never even applied for that npower thing since inception of it.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Drnice: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
So if pesin get npower, come get job. So, make him leave the job still dey npower? Make i ask, power the n dey give? The power wey dey asorock? No be una cal am volunteering work? That means u can still be havin or get employed whilst a volunteer still collectin stipend, cos the job own na salary. Lollz!

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Deflorence(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
NPowerNG, am waiting patiently for the test. PLEASE help me and come out of joblessness, its like hell. N-Teach applicant.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by ikemesit4477: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boujurz:
Story for the gods.... angry angry angry our politicians is our inspiration...
Tell them!
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by banmee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Xxpress:
Go and start prosecuting the corrupt politicians. If those past and present politicians aren't corrupt, there wouldn't be need for Npower at the first instance.

Can you imagine? With mentalities like this, in 2060 you all will still be asking why Nigeria is not moving forward. Smh.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by starrybaba(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello N power, I applied for N-teach with my residential area as Enugu but just relocated to Nassarawa State recently and re-applied with my new residential address...pls how can I cancel my previous application because I don't want to e disqualified for double application.

Thanks as I look forward to your prompt response
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Jerrypolo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
enomakos:
change began with you
No, change began at the London hospital.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Valmesk(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Will you advise a graduate that is teaching in a private school and the salary benchmark is 10000 naira not to apply because he is employed.He ought to try his luck with Npower to increase his standard of living.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by adetayo234: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
N-Power is ONLY for the unemployed.
Your actions are greedy and will displace someone who needs the lifeline.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG

What of those who are employed but haven't received salary for 8 months?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Ifywildrose1(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dharniel:
I know a couple of guys who presently manage in a private secondary school and they also applied for Npower because their present pay is far below minimum wage.
They selected the checkbox "Unemployed" so as to increase their chances of being selected. But their intention is to resign if chosen by Npower.
I hope that is justifiable?
npowerng
Are u one of them?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by adetayo234: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
enomakos:
is this the type of youth we are shouting up and down to takeover? you people will do worse

Kindly keep quiet. If the politicians have done things right, people wouldn't be pushed into something like this. Once more, kindly shut your dirty mouth up.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Drnice: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's not that I'm against your post or the unjust act the employed do but if justice is given, give to all. Let me remind the npowerng, how many government ghostworkers receiving 50k & above, have been caught & prosecuted? Sorry, & is the one of 30k is to prosecute? Nigerian government have power over youth than the adult, just like EFCC keeps arresting youths in crime while neglecting those adults emblezzing mills & bills. What have the youths done to you? & some persons are here trying to become sycophants, if you ask me. Just saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by dewaskillz: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
I want out o. Thought of going into a career in tax though but nevertheless I want out.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by TechPanda(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Guess What?

All The Women In My Neighbourhood Who Came To Me To Register Them On The Program Already Have A Job/side Hustle, But Requested I Tick Unemployed.

So?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by markanthony123(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Foolish goat but when you travel out you will wish to do multiple job how is it now a crime to do it in your own country. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by lebete3000: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
N-Power is ONLY for the unemployed.
Your actions are greedy and will displace someone who needs the lifeline.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG

How much is d stipend sef for a doc who's yet to get a job.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by uridiwan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
bvn can show your history of 10 bank account so with this hmmm its as easy as 1.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by 1miccza: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
ibkgab001:
I don't know what actually happened to
"Defend her unity " @ the_nationalpledge

It died and disappeared with the past honest leaders

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by alliousbuk(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi please mine is serious issues. I applied the first one an I got but unfortunately I missed physical verification so the official of npower in kaduna advice us because we reach 100. To apply again and we did so now what is our faith.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by samkay3g(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
buhari wey be petroleum minister and president at thesame time nko....

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Ferdinandu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boujurz:
Story for the gods.... angry angry angry our politicians is our inspiration...
You have already gotten above 100 likes for this. Whoever thinks that this country is going to be better is really dreaming
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by bolrew: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
ginstinct:
If you are currently employed and you apply, you have deprived someone of getting something doing... let's make Nigeria a better place.

Honesty pays!!!
God will bless you

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by seadesi1986: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
it is well

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Xxpress(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
enomakos:
change began with you
U mean this type of change we are experiencing right now in Nigeria?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by donfash(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
let call a spade a spade, all I see his greediness and selfiness for applying Npower when u are already working. pls let do d honourable thing and quit
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Xxpress(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
banmee:

Can you imagine? With mentalities like this, in 2060 you all will still be asking why Nigeria is not moving forward. Smh.
If Nigeria like, it can continue to move backward as long as am not moving backward with it. Do you think those sàràkí, Tinubu, atiku, and Co cares about Nigeria?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by free2ryhme: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
seadesi1986:
it is well

Which one be illorin business school

Na saraki get am grin
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by GMBuhari: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
If you went through their posts, they are the bastards who always insult Buhari , insult APC, insult any percieved enemy in Nigeria

But in reality , they wine and dine in corruption , that is the same set of people who want Jonathan back, want PDP back, they dined and wined with PDP for 16 years , yet they still had to find means to get another job from the supposedly sick , hopeless terrorist they never voted to power,
they are the ones who open thread to complain NPower hasn't been paying them in their smear campaign while people who really have no means are losing hope on NPower on daily basis

NpowerNG should spare no details , expose these elements of corruption on the official website, include their photos and ban them / their families
from ever being able to apply for any type of government job or grants

enomakos:
is this the type of youth we are shouting up and down to takeover? you people will do worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.