Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power (43735 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by pawesome(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
enomakos:
I agreed with you dear
he 'agreed'

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Amah91(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Banana fall on you
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
If you went through their posts, they are the bastards who always insult Buhari , insult APC, insult any percieved enemy in Nigeria

But in reality , they wine and dine in corruption , that is the same set of people who want Jonathan back, want PDP back, they dined and wined with PDP for 16 years , yet they still had to find means to get another job from the supposedly sick , hopeless terrorist they never voted to power,
they are the ones who open thread to complain NPower hasn't been paying them in their smear campaign while people who really have no means are losing hope on NPower on daily basis

NpowerNG should spare no details , expose these elements of corruption on the official website, include their photos and ban them / their families
from ever being able to apply for any type of government job or grants

you are right bro
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Haddock:
Thirded
hahaha
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by enomakos(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Blazinraj01:
It is so unfortunate that abnormality is now normal. And if you are doing the right thing, you are wrong. sad
it is a shame
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Samusu:
them plenty o

Modified:

I said it, just looked at what the first two odes above wrote abeg.
fool simple english u cant even construct nd u call yur self a graduate i pity the employer dat will take u...scumbag..i wont be surprise to know you are from the north...
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Samusu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Boujurz:
fool simple english u cant even construct nd u call yur self a graduate i pity the employer dat will take u...scumbag..i wont be surprise to know you are from the north...

yes, i came from the north. and from what yhu just wrote above, it shows yhur lack of good home training and how common sense eludes yhu. and for yhur information english is just a language and not a means for measuring intelligence.

Ode like yhu, wawa akuya. anyake, uwey abola kaluka tongue tongue tongue
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
N-Power is ONLY for the unemployed.
Your actions are greedy and will displace someone who needs the lifeline.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG
. please I have not received any stipend since December. I need your help. thanks.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
chinma414:
. please I have not received any stipend since December. I need your help. thanks.
Have you been verified ?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
npowerng:
Have you been verified ?
yes I was verified in January
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
chinma414:
yes I was verified in January
Do you have the verification logo on your NPVN Platform ..?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by dubemwhizzy: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
How can one disengage from Npower when he/she gets a befitting job?.......pls reply @ Npower.ng
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by U1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG

I think you can do better by being more specific about what you mean by 'unemployed.' Someone asked somewhere else on NL on whether a person that does article writing and affiliate marketing online is employed. No answer.

This extends to people who do things that are not stable. Jobs on which you may not have anything to do for weeks; hence, no income. Are these people employed by your definition?

Also, I hope all volunteers for N-Teach are posted to primary schools - none to secondary schools. If you do post to the latter, the services of some may not really be beneficial. This is if your main concern is just to provide volunteers with something to do, with less emphasis on ability. Just saying.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2017
npowerng:
Do you have the verification logo on your NPVN Platform ..?
no
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Lumig: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Please I'm supposed to write my tests today according to the schedule but on logging in it was giving me ”invalid log in ,try again”.What does one do with this? Since I have not received test message
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lumig:
Please I'm supposed to write my tests today according to the schedule but on logging in it was giving me ”invalid log in ,try again”.What does one do with this? Since I have not received test message

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by goldenbaee: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
Do the right thing.
#NPowerNG
pls can I apply without my exemption letter,am yet to get one.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Lumig: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Thanks for the prompt response
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by dubemwhizzy: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Still waiting for a response.... A friend of mine just got a job and wants to disengage... How will he go about it?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by bayulll011(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2017
PLS GIVE INSIGHT HOW TO DISENGAGE OOOO WE VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE NO REPLY
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
dubemwhizzy:
Still waiting for a response.... A friend of mine just got a job and wants to disengage... How will he go about it?

KIndly write a resignation letter and make sure the focal person at your LGA signs your letter. Then Login to your NPVN account, Go to"contact support",create a ticket under Exit and attach the scanned letter. or you call one of the number below .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.