Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York (60025 Views)

Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by hilroy: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:
what's her name let me know if I should sympathize or make mockery of her

Can you see how corroded your brain is?

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Guyman02: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
The headline says she was raped but the content says she was only stripped embarassed
Which is the correct one? sad
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Namzy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rubbish, my head hurt from reading the repeated copy and paste from open who didn't bother to read before posting
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by BlowBack: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
safiaapussy:
Tell us Their names, they must have biafran & jewish ancestry shocked

And the blow jobbess is an afonjess

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by muller101(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Flashh:
Lala don fall your hand.
big time
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gfg
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by SplendidE(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
omg some guys are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
May God help us.. see the pastor mouth... cry cry
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by canalily(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Here Nigeria our own 911 is TIPPER nd it doesnt move fast, if it should it is alwaz in bending manner with back tires nt in line with front tiresgringrin so pls dnt call 911 in Nigeria at rape point or elseundecided
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Juell(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:
shocked
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by NLbetterchild: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by ojimaray: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
afonja group
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by juwoonn(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
why the repetitions in the writeup though?
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jerrypolo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:
You are at the lowest ebb of the human ladder. You should be classified amongst centipedes.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by paradice: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
A rapist need bj? Bite off his John thomas

Do you think through what you are saying. There were two Men with Guns

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jerrypolo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Mental illness comes in different forms...look at the comment above mine. ...
alcmene

The incidence of rape worldwide should make women to ALWAYS be on their guard.

I have had to warn many ladies about their trusting and carefree attitudes to their own safety.

Punishment for rape should be made extremely severe as a deterrent.

Who would like this done to his mother, sister, wife or daughter?
I tire for the goat o.
But come to think of it, no matter the punishment attached to rape there will still be rapists. It's in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jerrypolo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
safiaapussy:
Tell us Their names, they must have biafran & jewish ancestry shocked
Shut up!!!!
May rape not befall your generation. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by muller101(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
paradice:

Do you think through what you are saying. There were two Men with Guns
just bite make sure u cut it off swallow it. The other guy will run
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by sucess001(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
this story is wierd...did they rape her?

abi wetin dem use condom do?

how come she con talk say na only bj she give them?

abi dem dey use condom for bj again?

ayam not understanding
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by birdsview(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dutchey:
can this be done in nigeria? taking up a piece of condom for scanning, i salute o
hell no...I can't happen
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by delishpot: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamrealdeji would say she must have caused this by the way she dressed and he deff would rub it in her face. He loves to remind rape victims of their abuse
iamrealdeji another meat don fall inside ya trap o.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by safiaapussy: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Shut up!!!!
May rape not befall your generation. Amen.

Amen, Amen undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by ChiefEmekaVilla(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very sad!
My advice is she should find a church closer to her in Brooklyn.
That part of Queens is very dangerous.
You no go put your life at risk in the name of church.

Ekpele ma!

But that guy wey go buy condom tho...smh

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by delishpot: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:
Kongi na bastard...Some men no get chill..

That is not Konji. That was pure evil plan to traumatize the victim. It was meant to punish her not to quench konji. I am sure they have been quenching their konji somewhere before they met that woman. Please stop making silly excuses for rape.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

That is not Konji. That was pure evil plan to traumatize the victim. It was meant to punish her not to quench konji. I am sure they have been quenching their konji somewhere before they met that woman. Please stop making silly excuses for rape.

My brother how can i support such evil tendencies...I'm not supporting it oh.. Kongi or no Kongi, no man has the right to take from a woman without her permission...sex should be consensual so i didn't imply that they had any right to do that to her
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Nikbaebrown(f): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
This Story Is So Bad... Those Guys Deserve To Be Castrated. Men Are The Problem Of This World. The Most Of Emmm Behave Like Dogs cry cry
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by hahn(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
"Just after praying" Seems god decided to answer her prayers tongue

Those 5 guys are losers though. A 50 year old? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
if she was coming from church i believe she went to pray or worship God, so why didn't God rescue her? maybe God was busy smoking ganja with Angel micheal and Jesus that day grin
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
How about men stop raping and make sure to teach their growing boys the same.
Nonsense
GeneralOjukwu:
Mental illness comes in different forms...look at the comment above mine. ...
alcmene

The incidence of rape worldwide should make women to ALWAYS be on their guard.

I have had to warn many ladies about their trusting and carefree attitudes to their own safety.

Punishment for rape should be made extremely severe as a deterrent.

Who would like this done to his mother, sister, wife or daughter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
This Story Is So Bad... Those Guys Deserve To Be Castrated. Men Are The Problem Of This World. The Most Of Emmm Behave Like Dogs cry cry
@bold, Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by delishpot: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

My brother how can i support such evil tendencies...I'm not supporting it oh.. Kongi or no Kongi, no man has the right to take from a woman without her permission...sex should be consensual so i didn't imply that they had any right to do that to her

Its all good bro. No hard feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.