Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York (60026 Views)

Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by naturefellow(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
what I'm here for is tell d people d truth ....don't mislead anybody...what u don't know don't ever comment on it
Nairaland. Great place to be gainfully employed!

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
my question is....has she not been assaulted now

Your question is mind boggling to sat tye least. It's like saying because of plane crashes on should not fly in an airplane cheesy. Isn't it normal that planes crash? As sad as it is.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by bizzibodi(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2017
strange story,how can dey prefer mouth action on a naked woman when dey hav condoms,op pls rephrase d story we want nothing but d truth angry angry angry.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2017
A nice reward for serving or mocking "HIM".
What merciful "GOD". cry

Or . . . . Was she "alone" with the "pastor" so to receive this kain purnishment for "sins" early in thy morrrrrin? lipsrsealed

DNA fit find "pastor akamu" dia o! lipsrsealed

Her NIGERIAN husband go DIE-force am sharp-sharp. grin
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 2:32am On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Your question is mind boggling to sat tye least. It's like saying because of plane crashes on should not fly in an airplane cheesy. Isn't it normal that planes crash? As sad as it is.
night movement and plane crashes are far apart....d probability of getting raped in USA cities is higher than for any plane coming from USA to crash
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 2:36am On Jul 14, 2017
naturefellow:
Nairaland. Great place to be gainfully employed!
I don't think anyone is employed on nairaland apart from d mods...so for saying what I meant doesn't make me 24/7 nairaland person...I go to work and come online at my free time....like I said doing it right should be d proper thing not just coming here and saying any thing just because u want to be heard
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 2:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
night movement and plane crashes are far apart....d probability of getting raped in USA cities is higher than for any plane coming from USA to crash

I really don't mean to be rude but how old are you? The reason i ask is that arguing with you seems a daunting task because you don't follow a logical path. We have ascertained that;

1. Crime happens everywhere in the world.

2. What separates countries like the U.S and Germany which has plenty of crime and Nigeria, is the way they handle and respond to these crimes. In the U.S and Germany, they manage it well which is why people move about at all hours of the day. In Nigeria, can you go jogging at 1.am?

3. Just because of incidents of crime does not mean you will lock yourself at home and not go about your business. I know that is what you are used to as a Nigerian but it does not apply to normal countries.

4. I have told you to use google and youtube to see how people live in normal countries. Or is your network provider limiting you to only Nairaland?

I had to break it down barney style maybe now you'll understand. The reason you have this mentality is because of the way you were brought up as a Nigerian in Nigeria. Once you are exposed to a better way of life your perception will metamorphosize. I assure you.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 2:58am On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

I really don't mean to be rude but how old are you? The reason i ask is that arguing with you seems a daunting task because you don't follow a logical path. We have ascertained that;

1. Crime happens everywhere in the world.

2. What separates countries like the U.S and Germany which has plenty of crime and Nigeria, is the way they handle and respond to these crimes. In the U.S and Germany, they manage it well which is why people move about at all hours of the day. In Nigeria, can you go jogging at 1.am?

3. Just because of incidents of crime does not mean you will lock yourself at home and not go about your business. I know that is what you are used to as a Nigerian but it does not apply to normal countries.

4. I have told you to use google and youtube to see how people live in normal countries. Or is your network provider limiting you to only Nairaland?

I had to break it down barney style maybe now you'll understand. The reason you have this mentality is because of the way you were brought up as a Nigerian in Nigeria. Once you are exposed to a better way of life your perception will metamorphosize. I assure you.
just because are over there doesn't make u more informed than someone in Nigeria..hope u understand that...

with what all u have analysed...I still tell u ., u remain ur best security in whatever country u found urself...just because d government of those countries try to provide u maximum security doesn't mean u are not prone to attack....

telling me to go to google and Utube doesn't take away of one being security conscious
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 3:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
just because are over there doesn't make u more informed than someone in Nigeria..hope u understand that...

with what all u have analysed...I still tell u ., u remain ur best security in whatever country u found urself...just because d government of those countries try to provide u maximum security doesn't mean u are not prone to attack....

telling me to go to google and Utube doesn't take away what of one being security conscious

You are doing it again. Did i not just say crime happens everywhere in the world? But in spite of that, normal people in normal countries go about their business at all hours of the day. Abnormal people like Nigerians in Nigeria lock themselves up because there is no system designed to protect them in case it does happen or at least try to catch criminals. You can't say because of one incident you will now become a prisoner in your own home. We don't live that. And to correct your perception that because i'm located in the U.S does not make me more informed that most people in Nigeria. Guy, it does. I am a million times more informed. Case in point the conversation we are having. You are basing your comments on what you are used to in a phucked up country where nothing works? Why should anyone listen to you? If you were in the right, it means thing are working well in Nigeria and you are basing your comments on it. It's like a man trying to tell me how to build a skyscraper while he's only ever built a hut. How does that make sense?
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 3:13am On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

You are doing it again. Did i not just say crime happens everywhere in the world? But in spite of that, normal people in normal countries go about their business at all hours of the day. Abnormal people like Nigerians in Nigeria lock themselves up because there is no system designed to protect them in case it does happen or at least try to catch criminals. You can't say because of one incident you will now become a prisoner in your own home. We don't live that. And to correct your perception that because i'm located in the U.S does not make me more informed that most people in Nigeria. Guy, it does. I am a million times more informed. Case in point the conversation we are having. You are basing your comments on what you are used to in a phucked up country where nothing works? Why should anyone listen to you? If you were in the right, it means thing are working well in Nigeria and you are basing your comments on it. It's like a man trying to tell me how to build a skyscraper while he's only ever built a hut. How does that make sense?
I can see how u feel about where u are...I'm not surprise...it is same with someone on nairaland that I know...now so much that by virtue of the fact that u are in USA makes u more informed than a Nigerian in Nigeria....guy it doesnt work that way...this is a globa village.....it still remains u are ur best security officer
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by delishpot: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
NLbetterchild:

He requested i drop my bank details which I did an hour ago still waiting to get a feedback from him

Did he get to you yet?
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Gobhanky: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
If it were a white lady
She wud af given the exact description of them
The height
Shape of head
Facial looks
Chin
Everything
By now dem for don round up the suspects shaply.
But because shes afonja and a black woman
Yankee wsn dey play dpo case things
Forget the matter.
Nothing go hapen if na white kids
But i doubt aince na brooklyn
Mostly populated by blacks
Druggies
Dopiz
Rappers
Killers
Gangsters
Wanabe gangsters
Wats diff btwn brooklyn and chicago.
Violence.
E jus be like ikorodu.
Urbanized ikorodu.
Violence .rapes.crime.kidnapping.
Drugs..all manner of evil.
Brooklyn

Anywhere yhere a re blacks.
Ud find holigans
Criminals
Gangsters
3 man cultists..3 man rapists.
Scammers
Men id rather stay in a white hood
Than a black hood
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by NLbetterchild: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
delishpot:

Did he get to you yet?
of Not yet Bro
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by NLbetterchild: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2017
delishpot:

Did he get to you yet?
Bro if you can help me I'm going to really appreciate
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by edi287: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2017
connectpoint:

It's common in New York these days...I thank God for her life..the one that happened to a white lady earlier this year, after raping her they killed her...in fact two ladies died this same way this year...they were raped in ..what do they call those public spot.. but the sh*t is why take a gun scare people only to rape a lady in broad day light.. they could have easily offered money and interested people would offer them sex in xchange...
Not that common. I go around that place at night and nothing happens. Jamaica Queens is a rough place, but I'm bit shocked this happened.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by donblade85555(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
if she was coming from church i believe she went to pray or worship God, so why didn't God rescue her? maybe God was busy smoking ganja with Angel micheal and Jesus that day grin
atheist, somebody go just believe say dae revolve from monkeys
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2017
edi287:

Not that common. I go around that place at night and nothing happens. Jamaica Queens is a rough place, but I'm bit shocked this happened.

By common , i mean this kinda sh*t has taken place not less than ten times within the past 12 months... this is high enough to say common..

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
I can see how u feel about where u are...I'm not surprise...it is same with someone on nairaland that I know...now so much that by virtue of the fact that u are in USA makes u more informed than a Nigerian in Nigeria....guy it doesnt work that way...this is a globa village.....it still remains u are ur best security officer

Again, this is my point. If it is a global village, how come you don't understand what I have trying to educate for almost two days?
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Again, this is my point. If it is a global village, how come you don't understand what I have trying to educate for almost two days?
d perspective you and i are seeing it differs... So take urs and i take mine
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
d perspective you and i are seeing it differs... So take urs and i take mine

But it is the wrong perspective. Think about it; Millions of Nigerians hold he same perspective you have which is why your country is at a standstill and gradually regressing. If your perspective was the right one it would influence positively in the society you all are creating for yourselves. In 2060, you all will still be asking why is Nigeria not moving forward. Doubt me? Go and listen to fela's songs he sang in the 70's. Everything he was complaining about then is still happening now and in fact has gotten worse. That's almost half a century ago. Guy, yes it is your perspective but for you all's sake you need to change it for your own good.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

But it is the wrong perspective. Think about it; Millions of Nigerians hold he same perspective you have which is why your country is at a standstill and gradually regressing. If your perspective was the right one it would influence positively in the society you all are creating for yourselves. In 2060, you all will still be asking why is Nigeria not moving forward. Doubt me? Go and listen to fela's songs he sang in the 70's. Everything he was complaining about then is still happening now and in fact has gotten worse. That's almost half a century ago. Guy, yes it is your perspective but for you all's sake you need to change it for your own good.
guy.. U are talking as if u are molding something for urself... Nigeria woos is rooted on tribalism, religious sentiments, and cultural affliction... So it will take a genuine spirited hearts to solve.

Do u know the same Nigerians go abroad and behave well but cannt do same here... D reasons are just what i mentioned nothing more
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
guy.. U are talking as if u are molding something for urself... Nigeria woos is rooted on tribalism, religious sentiments, and cultural affliction... So it will take a genuine spirited hearts to solve.

Do u know the same Nigerians go abroad and behave well but cannt do same here... D reasons are just what i mentioned nothing more

Which is why I said you all should change the way you think as a people. It us no one's fault but your own that you all think in a negative way.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by sshalom(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
New York and crime; like Ikorodu and badoo. Thank GOD for her life.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by delishpot: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
NLbetterchild:

Bro if you can help me I'm going to really appreciate

Send me a mail. Sorry for the late response. I slept off embarassed If you can find someone to lend you so that you do not miss out on the deadline, please do so for now judging by the time left.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Which is why I said you all should change the way you think as a people. It us no one's fault but your own that you all think in a negative way.
don't say we "all think negative way" ...who told u dat... do you know how many Nigerians on their own struggle to build houses for themselves? where u are., it is the government that does all that....Nigerians provide water, security ., roads for themselves in places where they live....if u want to talk say the politician class are the ones that think negatively and stop insulting the ordinary Nigerians
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
don't say we "all think negative way" ...who told u dat... do you know how many Nigerians on their own struggle to build houses for themselves? where u are., it is the government that does all that....Nigerians provide water, security ., roads for themselves in places where they live....if u want to talk say the politician class are the ones that think negatively and stop insulting the ordinary Nigerians

Lol. You are talking about a people who have no problem burning another human being in the streets. Ok. The fact that you don't understand all I have been trying to educate you on proves why Nigeria will never change. You don't understand and will never understand. Lol. He thinks because you built a house on your own makes you a good person. Carry on.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Lol. You are talking about a people who have no problem burning another human being in the streets. Ok. The fact that you don't understand all I have been trying to educate you on proves why Nigeria will never change. You don't understand and will never understand. Lol. He thinks because you built a house on your own makes you a good person. Carry on.
keep quiet.!! what do u know...you don't understand and u will never understand...speaking bla bla bla......
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Ehinmola(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
The world is full of rapist. They dont reason, dey dont feel the pains and no regrets.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
keep quiet.!! what do u know...you don't understand and u will never understand...speaking bla bla bla......

That's the first accurate thing you've said in two days. You are right. I don't understand. I will never understand how a people would collectively have the strangest mentality in the world. No wonder you are creating a paradise in your country. Carry on.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

That's the first accurate thing you've said in two days. You are right. I don't understand. I will never understand how a people would collectively have the strangest mentality in the world. No wonder you are creating a paradise in your country. Carry on.
u speak as if where u are is paradise...who does not know what happens in New York and other places where killings is the order of the day...it is only some that get international attention....nonsense
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
u speak as if where u are is paradise...who does not know what happens in New York and other places where killings is the order of the day...it is only some that get international attention....nonsense

Obviously you cannot comprehend anything. Again "CRIME HAPPENS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WHAT MATTERS IS HOW PEOPLE RESPOND TO IT". You are not exposed to normalcy which is why you do not know. All you know is rampage and insecurity on a 24 hour basis which is why it is difficult to educate you. Smh. Don't worry. E go better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.