Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York (60094 Views)

Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Obviously you cannot comprehend anything. Again "CRIME HAPPENS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WHAT MATTERS IS HOW PEOPLE RESPOND TO IT". You are not exposed to normalcy which is why you do not know. All you know is rampage and insecurity on a 24 hour basis which is why it is difficult to educate you. Smh. Don't worry. E go better.
u are just confused...I thought u were defending ur abode as if it was immuned to crime...so y were u so much passionately condemning Nigeria base on crime.? it is u that is difficult to educate......go to any security outfit....u will be given d orientation that u are ur first security officer( meaning u must devise a way to secure urself and definitely d state will complement)....it does not mean d state is running away from its responsibility
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
u are just confused...I thought u were defending ur abode as if it was immuned to crime...so y were u so much passionately condemning Nigeria base on crime.? it is u that is difficult to educate......go to any security outfit....u will be given d orientation that u are ur first security officer( meaning u must devise a way to secure urself and definitely d state will complement)....it does not mean d state is running away from its responsibility

Are you this retarded? from the beginning of our conversation i had said it like a thousand times. How were you not able to comprehend this. "
banmee:

For you to understand where i'm coming from, you have to realize one very important point. Are you ready? Here it is; CRIME HAPPENS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOU CAN ONLY CONTROL IT. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THE FREQUENCY OF IT AND HOW PEOPLE REACT TO IT. That being said now we can move on. What will happen now is 9 times out of 10, those culprits will be caught. In Nigeria you i know that if given 7 billion years they will never be caught. When you are at home barricading yourselves in your homes like inmates at night, people are moving around going to work, jogging, partying, shopping, etc in normal countries. Yes, at 11pm, 12pm, 0100am, etc. Would that happen if the society was unsafe. Don't take my word for it. Google it. Youtube it. It's there for all the world to see.

When you will not calm down to read and understand how can you comprehend. Talking to you is like trying to teach a toddler something.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Are you this retarded? from the beginning of our conversation i had said it like a thousand times. How were you not able to comprehend this. "

When you will not calm down to read and understand how can you comprehend. Talking to you is like trying to teach a toddler something.
and I told u earlier in our discussion that u are the chielf security officer to urself before u consider the state to secure u....did u comprehend that.? reason y I said if that woman had slept in the church instead of returning home that late ., she wouldn't have been molested...u kept on saying people can walk at night in USA., go to work at 1am and so on...who ask u not to go out but if it happens can u erase d trauma of rape even if d culprits are caught
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
and I told u earlier in our discussion that u are the chielf security officer to urself before u consider the state to secure u....did u comprehend that.? reason y I said if that woman had slept in the church instead of returning home that late ., she wouldn't have been molested...u kept on saying people can walk at night in USA., go to work at 1am and so on....u ask u not to go out but if it happens can u erase d trauma of rape even if d culprits are caught

You are something else. Do we need to go back to the beginning of this to trace what the conversations are about? Also, what you fail to comprehend is, she does not have to sleep in the church because you can go out at anytime of the day in normal countries. It was bad luck that she got attacked. She may as well have been attacked in the day time too or do crimes only happen at night. I have duty today starting at 12 midnight and i will leave home at 1130. If my society was the kind of society you are used to would we be able to schedule our times like that Why the phuck don't you get this? I keep saying you society is influencing your thought process which is why you have to change it collectively as a people. Have you ever wondered why Nigeria is so phucked up? It is not just your leaders; it is how you think mainly.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

You are something else. Do we need to go back to the beginning of this to trace what the conversations are about? Also, what you fail to comprehend is, she does not have to sleep in the church because you can go out at anytime of the day in normal countries. It was bad luck that she got attacked. She may as well have been attacked in the day time too or do crimes only happen at night. I have duty today starting at 12 midnight and i will leave home at 1130. If my society was the kind of society you are used to would we be able to schedule our times like that Why the phuck don't you get this? I keep saying you society is influencing your thought process which is why you have to change it collectively as a people. Have you ever wondered why Nigeria is so phucked up? It is not just your leaders; it is how you think mainly.
let me tell u...it was the America leaders that actually changed the mind set of Americans....I believe u know their history starting from George Washington...from the declaration speech to the day of independence....so the followers also responded...u cannt compare for. example Lagos state with any other state in Nigeria...why? it is because of leadership and therefore the residence there also key into what the government of day is doing....the same will apply to Nigeria as a country....until the elected politicians do the right thing ., don't expect a change to just happen from the followers...

BTW....u can not say the woman had bad luck...night is d best time for criminers to do their evil act......so it happens...
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
let me tell u...it was the America leaders that actually changed the mind set of Americans....I believe u know their history starting from George Washington...from the declaration speech to the day of independence....so the followers also responded...u cannt compare for. example Lagos state with any other state in Nigeria...why? it is because of leadership and therefore the residence there also key into what the government of day is doing....the same will apply to Nigeria as a country....until the elected politicians do the right thing ., don't expect a change to just happen from the followers...

BTW....u can not say the woman had bad luck...night is d best time for criminers to do their evil act......so it happens...

When you are done googling let me know. This is why Google is not for everyone. Here's the problem; you are using the Nigerian mentality Re enforced with Google to justify your mentality. The American way of life staring with revolution did not start the leaders we know now. It started with ordinary man on the streets. Since you like googling, Google the burning of ships in boston. That's where it all started. You think our change started with leadership, Lol, it started with the common man first. It was these common men who eventually became our leaders. This is what you all don't understand. You for instance, let's say by some strange turn of events you become president or some high ranking leader in nigeria, you would do no better than what all your other leaders have done so far. Your mentality is phucked up and there is no way in hell you can do anything positive because of it. This is the problem in nigeria. When the citizenry is phucked, the leaders you select from amongst you will be phucked up fact.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

When you are done googling let me know. This is why Google is not for everyone. Here's the problem; you are using the Nigerian mentality Re enforced with Google to justify your mentality. The American way of life staring with revolution did not start the leaders we know now. It started with ordinary man on the streets. Since you like googling, Google the burning of ships in boston. That's where it all started. You think our change started with leadership, Lol, it started with the common man first. It was these common men who eventually became our leaders. This is what you all don't understand. You for instance, let's say by some strange turn of events you become president or some high ranking leader in nigeria, you would do no better than what all your other leaders have done so far. Your mentality is phucked up and there is no way in hell you can do anything positive because of it. This is the problem in nigeria. When the citizenry is phucked, the leaders you select from amongst you will be phucked up fact.
yes d leaders come from d public...who told u we don't have good people from d public to take up leadership....majarity of these people are upright and do not follow diictates of d society so they don't have the money for the expensive political office...it is the rogues that steal public money that eventually get up there...so don't think every Nigerian is bad...it is just the society is flaw and they don't have the means to usurp the bad leaders...
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
yes d leaders come from d public...who told u we don't have good people from d public to take up leadership....majarity of these people are upright and do not follow diictates of d society so they don't have the money for the expensive political office...it is the rogues that steal public money that eventually get up there...so don't think every Nigerian is bad...it is just the society is flaw and they don't have the means to usurp the bad leaders...

If you had good people in nigeria in large numbers, you have by now picked one good leader in the course of your history it doesn't take half a century to find one good leader. It is a mathematical impossibility.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

If you had good people in nigeria in large numbers, you have by now picked one good leader in the course of your history it doesn't take half a century to find one good leader. It is a mathematical impossibility.
reason y i told u money is heavily involved in Nigeria polities ... Do u know President Buhari bought his nomination form for #27. 5 million... Not to talk of d campaign funds... How many upright people do u think will have such money... I know one day revolution will be d final nail
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jaqenhghar: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
Brother, we just had this discussion in my office today. Almost every body I uave spoken to believes change must come from the top. that when leaders act right, people will fall into line. This mentality shows we have no understanding of how society works. We have good people. but they are very very few and even when they try to make a difference the bad majority overwhelm them thats the truth. If a society does not condone evil, there is no way the kind of politicians we have will stay in power. If we do not condone evil there is no way policemen and soldiers will protect their corrupt ogas. Thats the truth.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jaqenhghar: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
reason y i told u money is heavily involved in Nigeria polities ... Do u know President Buhari bought his nomination form for #27. 5 million... Not to talk of d campaign funds... How many upright people do u think will have such money... I know one day revolution will be d final nail
Dont hold your breath there will NEVER be a revolution because Nigerians' prioities are all over the place. The people who subjugate you are not the ones you fight. You spend time fighting your fellow poor people over trivial issues like tribe and religion. There might be a major conflict along ethnic and religious lines but never to overthrow a government or demand good governance. How can you even think of overthrowing people you secretly admire
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Fourwinds: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Dont hold your breath there will NEVER be a revolution because Nigerians' prioities are all over the place. The people who subjugate you are not the ones you fight. You spend time fighting your fellow poor people over trivial issues like tribe and religion. There might be a major conflict along ethnic and religious lines but never to overthrow a government or demand good governance. How can you even think of overthrowing people you secretly admire
well...u are right.....d reason y I always ignore those thread here that d Igbos and the Yorubas result to naming calling..ur points buttress it...it is so pathetic
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jaqenhghar: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

Truth is Nigerians admire these corrupt leaders. I remember this man in my neighbourhood years ago. He was made a local government administrator. He is a medical doctor. throughout his tenure he didnt steal a cent. Tried to do right... The old car he was driving was what he was using and I remember people (at the grassroots) insulting him calling him a fool. they were saying he should at least have changed his car and said all sorts of nasty stuff.
Example 2: A family friend of ours was elected LG chairman and he too decided to act right. Made education free for promising children, didnt keep a cent for himself. Established a school specially for those kids got the best teachers, etc... the same people he was working for were the people abusing him calling him names. they called him a fool and refused to reelect him. I remember him coming to lament to my uncle saying how he has tried to do good but the people dont appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by Jaqenhghar: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
well...u are right.....d reason y I always ignore those thread here that d Igbos and the Yorubas result to naming calling..ur points buttress it...it is so pathetic
Tribalism and religious sentiments are characteristics of a backward mind. Pls observe any country or society that is termed "developed" one characteristic that stands out is their ability to embrace differences and learn from those differences. There is nothing classy about a bigot. It just shows how primitive a man is. Look at those Trump supporters who promote racism etc. You hardly see any eucated and widely travelled person among them and no one gives them the audience. But in Nigeria its those kind of people we celebrate yet whem they say Nigerians are backward we start getting angry
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by NLbetterchild: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
delishpot:

Send me a mail. Sorry for the late response. I slept off embarassed If you can find someone to lend you so that you do not miss out on the deadline, please do so for now judging by the time left.
The deadline date was shifted to 19th of July Cus of an excursion the NESA students had today
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by banmee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:

Jaqenhghar:

Truth is Nigerians admire tyese corrupt leaders. I remember this man in my neighbourhood years ago. Je was made a local government administrator. He is a medical doctor. throughout his tenure he didnt steal a cent. Tried to do right l. The old car he was driving was what he was using and I remember people (at the grassroots) insulting him calling him a fool. they were saying he shoild at least have changed his car and said all sorts of nasty stuff.
Example 2: A family friend of ours was elected LG chairman and he too decided to act right. Made education free for promising children, didnt keep a cent for himself. Established a school specially for those kids got tue best teachers, etc... the same people he was working for were the people abusing him calling him names. they called him a fool and refused to reelect him. I remember him coming to lament to my uncle saying how he has tried to do good but the people dont appreciate.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by jeff1993: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
This Story Is So Bad... Those Guys Deserve To Be Castrated. Men Are The Problem Of This World. The Most Of Emmm Behave Like Dogs cry cry
....... Feminist on Loose!!!!
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by delishpot: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
NLbetterchild:

The deadline date was shifted to 19th of July Cus of an excursion the NESA students had today

Good for you bro cool. I have replied your mail.
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by NLbetterchild: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2017
delishpot:

God bless you mahn
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by NLbetterchild: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
delishpot:

Bro i messaged you
Re: Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York by james1(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2020
Smart woman;she saved herself from those sick people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.