Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend (47963 Views)

Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / VP Osinbajo And Wife Attend 2017 Aso Villa Christmas Concert - Pictures / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by LexngtonSteele: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Carmal90:

Carmal90's gay father and spermbank mother produced the bastard carmal90

wink

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Nchabuomo: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
coptic:
Congrats to the boy.

I don't see the need of our leaders sending their wards abroad.

Most of them end up learning nothing different than they would have in Nigerian universities.

Let them meet in CBN and see how a UI graduate would floor this one that went to LSE.

It's not that the schools abroad don't teach so much, it's just that the big men's children don't even care enough to listen attentively in class.

Not forgetting those that ended up as junkies!

Besides, what good is sending your child abroad if he still ends up lacking the ability to create or grow wealth?
Did you just compare London School of Economics to UI? Lool Don't do it again o... Getting admitted into LSE isn't beans money aside.

Secondly graduating from LSE isn't beans too, if he didn't work hard and read really well he wouldn't be graduating.

Please don't look down on people's achievement..... The boy has done very well for himself!
Get real

2 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Carmal90(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Lexngtonsteele gay father and spermbank mother produced the bastard LexngtonSteele.

Pls Carmal90, but I have begged you secretly now

wink

Don't worry, I want you to receive sense small
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by iswallker(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
What kind of imbecilic Oju opolo eye he get.... sad
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by seyibullion: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
cooldude62:
This guy doesn't look excited.
congrats to him and the proud patents.
He should tell Dino what it is to really attend LSE.
Meanwhile, hope he doesn't end up like Abdumutallab with this his look.

see him face like pit bull, your papa criminal
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by LexngtonSteele: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Carmal90:

Idiot - you were insulted on FP...keep ranting on 3rd page. Warned you that i would expose your stupidity more and more

grin
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by enisonfome(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Their children school abroad while we cant even attend d substandard schools we have here cos of industrial action(strike).
We need 2 brace up hoo, ayaf tayad.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Carmal90(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Idiot - you were insulted on FP...keep ranting on 3rd page. Warned you that i would expose your stupidity more,
grin

Is that your best weapon?? For clarity, many people know your hidden secret, am just exposing it for the the few who are unaware of your family predicament. .
I told you you don't have a monopoly of this, though you may be mad, but I bet you am here to cure your madness
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Carmal90(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2017
broseme:
Congratulations to the political Prince and the Chairman of ABS Football Club, Mr Seni Saraki on his graduation from London School of Economics.Saraki and his wife Toyin were in attendance

Ps.. Lexington is a son of a mad woman born to a nonentity father. . Nairalanders beware

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/seni-saraki-graduates-fron-london.html
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by TijaniAbu: 12:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Danzakidakura:
did you say the same when dullard buhari son also graduate from the same London .

Same London? Please don't insult Saraki son that graduated from London School of Economics with dullardeen Buhari's son that graduated from some shoddy fly by night satellite campus. LSE is one of the most academic and prestigious universities in the world. It requires true intelligence to be admitted, and to graduate. Is it not LSE that fake pastor vp osinbajo used 2 years before he could scale through a pass on a 1 year masters degree?

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by TijaniAbu: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2017
condomuser:
For those of you that may not know the fees this guy paid via looting to send this boy to LSE, it is actually £49,000/ year including accomodation that's 25 million naira a year, tomorrow they will tell their followers western education is forbidden undecided

Fake pastorian lies, be like say Saraki son graduation dey pain you. LSE dey publish fees for website, na £19k per year.

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Pain(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Only the Woman can tell the true father of her kids. This guy looks too much like an away match... undecided

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by xrenzy(m): 4:05am On Jul 14, 2017
cooldude62:
This guy doesn't look excited.
congrats to him and the proud patents.
He should tell Dino what it is to really attend LSE.
Meanwhile, hope he doesn't end up like Abdumutallab with this his look.
person wey dey tink of how to go smoke panya
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by ElectGINeer(m): 4:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Continue hailing them. That is how their children will be schooling abroad so they would come back to rule over you.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats bro you did it yayyyyyyy grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:
Damn
His face is scary

I don't thinkso go over the photos again it's as if he wishes to distance himself from the parents observe how he keeps looking away or irritated
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Same London? Please don't insult Saraki son that graduated from London School of Economics with dullardeen Buhari's son that graduated from some shoddy fly by night satellite campus. LSE is one of the most academic and prestigious universities in the world. It requires true intelligence to be admitted, and to graduate. Is it not LSE that fake pastor vp osinbajo used 2 years before he could scale through a pass on a 1 year masters degree?

Osibanjo ,a fake pastor? Have u also heard of ",executive mba? Must u announce your stupidity ?
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Carmal90(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
LexngtonSteele:

You are the irreversible dunce like your useless father.... grin, why else would he have married a spermbank? You are using Nairaland to eat and i have conclusively proven you are insane , lack hometraining and that's how your so-called blog would always be associated with on a Google search.

I warned you that i give home-training for free. Now, i made you cry so much you are ranting about my name on a Nathniel Bassey thread grin grin grin.... Don't worry i have your time. Bring me more grin
[/s]

Haaaaaaaa, I told you you don't have monopoly of this, I will help to advertise your your family lunatic to the entire world
Ps am here to cure your madness
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Divay22(f): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2017
nurshah:

I don't thinkso go over the photos again it's as if he wishes to distance himself from the parents observe how he keeps looking away or irritated
Yeah.. Coupled with his chubby cheeks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by felaismyhero(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2017
coptic:
Congrats to the boy.

Most of them end up learning nothing different than they would have in Nigerian universities.

Let them meet in CBN and see how a UI graduate would floor this one that went to LSE.

It's not that the schools abroad don't teach so much, it's just that the big men's children don't even care enough to listen attentively in class.

Besides, what good is sending your child abroad if he still ends up lacking the ability to create or grow wealth?
if dis guy is intelligent and serious,no nigerian student can floor him,he wud still be some steps above.and going to lse does not make u able to create wealth,i tink creating wealth is an idea,u cant be taught to have ideas,but lse makes u a better manager,administrator.and euery skul including ui produces junkies,its not d skul's fault,its d person's problems.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by redsun(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2017
He has just got the tool to keep the looting tradition going Ithe family and to continue to trample on the head of ignorant commoners.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by TijaniAbu: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
nurshah:

Osibanjo ,a fake pastor? Have u also heard of ",executive mba? Must u announce your stupidity ?

Foolish fake pastorian fake professorian. There was no executive MBA on offer in LSE in the days when fake pastor Osinbajo the liar attended. The man is just a polished dwarf dunce.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Foolish fake pastorian fake professorian. There was no executive MBA on offer in LSE in the days when fake pastor Osinbajo the liar attended. The man is just a polished dwarf dunce.

Hmmm....u do know he is way beyond ur league,right? Whether or not he is fake .he is an achiever highly respected and intelligent
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by TijaniAbu: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Pain:
Only the Woman can tell the true father of her kids. This guy looks too much like an away match... undecided

Jealousy has twisted your numbskull. The young man is a typical Saraki, tall and mighty. He has also inherited his parents superior academic intellect. Unlike the kids of some accidental leaders who only inherited accidental opportunistic scrounging genes. Buhari and Osinbajo kids come to mind. By the way, LSE has educated several president's and prime ministers of several countries, methodically, deliberately, and successfully, not accidentally.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by LexngtonSteele: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Carmal90:
[s][/s]

Haaaaaaaa, I told you you don't have monopoly of this, I will help to advertise your your family lunatic to the entire world
Ps am here to cure your madness

" Your your grin grin you you grin "

You are stammering because of the tears LMAO.

Next time, you would see my comment and run wink I promised to give you home-training and now you are crying. Those you are begging for jobs on Nairaland would always see your lunacy once your name is searched grin

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2017
precious1967:
all those that are abusing because of saraki shld think twice. see where his child graduated while u are on social media wastin ur data and precious time.
where did you graduate from,you that's talking. agbaya olodo. your youngest are graduating from London business school,you are here defending them. are you his body guard?
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by TheVictorious(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2017
coptic:
Congrats to the boy.

Lool. If only you understand that most of them don't really care about these or even getting a professional life like you're thinking about. All they want is just somewhere to school "comfortably" and "get a degree".

Besides, you assuming that an average graduate of UI will outperform that of LSE is false. What did you base such assumption on?
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by sunness(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
congratulations!!!!!
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by NifemiKolade(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2017
congratulations boy. I was expecting aunty toying saraki to be on hijab nah...Lol
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Carmal90(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=58441300]

" Your your grin grin you you grin "

[s]You are stammering because of the tears LMAO.

Next time, you would see my comment and run wink I promised to give you home-training and now you are crying. Those you are begging for jobs on Nairaland would always see your lunacy once your name is searched grin
[/quote[/s]]

No escape route for you..
Am here to cure your madness...
If you like pay for ads, I don't care..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.