Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone (4314 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by YOLO1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
A colleague of mine in the office gave me a phone in the office on Monday but unfortunately, I misplaced it today in a cab. While still grieving over the loss of the phone, my girlfriend called and she noticed that I was sounding dull on phone. So she asked me why.
Told her a female colleague of mine in the office bought me a phone and I just misplaced it. I was expecting her to help me grief over my phone when she started bombarding me with questions.
Who gave u a phone? Told her A female colleague
Is she married or single? Told her Single
What type of phone is it? Tecno Camon CX
Then she sighted Hmmmmm....... Joe, tell me nothing is going on between 2 of you.
At this point I got angry and had to cut the phone.
Still in a shock as to why my girlfriend won't sympathise with me and be asking irrelevant questions.
Sincerely am so disappointed at her.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Mightyraw(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Camon cx smiley
Did you say the girl is single shocked

Bro am single too grin

16 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ur girlfriend,,,..,, she is right...... Just answer d question

9 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by braimeddy: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't understand. You misplaced a phone and ur gf was still able to call u. So ur sim weren't stolen as well right? Abeg sufry lie

32 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by MhizzAJ(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Continue

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Realhommie(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
braimeddy:
I don't understand. You misplaced a phone and ur gf was still able to call u. So ur sim weren't stolen as well right? Abeg sufry lie
Of course he has another phone..

But Op why did ur female colleague buy you a phone? Was it just a gift or.......

I can confidently say you're a suspect, so ur female colleague bought you a phone since Monday, yet ur gf didn't have the slightest idea.. And you want to blame her for reacting the way she did?

Issorai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by braimeddy: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
I actually wanted him to answer me so that I can ask him the question u just asked him. And he even have the effrontery to tell his gf that a female colleague bought him the phone. So he was expecting his gal to be happy for him. This op need better flogging
Realhommie:
Of course he has another phone..

But Op why did ur female colleague buy you a phone? Was it just a gift or.......

I can confidently say you're a suspect, so ur female colleague bought you a phone since Monday, yet ur gf didn't have the slightest idea.. And you want to blame her for reacting the way she did?

Issorai

5 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Realhommie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
braimeddy:
I actually wanted him to answer me so that I can ask him the question u just asked him. And he even have the effrontery to tell his gf that a female colleague bought him the phone. So he was expecting his gal to be happy for him. This op need better flogging
Plus better brain resetting slap.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Realhommie:

The guy need sense
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Well-done Tecno Marketer

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by muller101(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Op. Linus

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
OP,

We need to do some factory reset in the upstairs,

Oya take

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Fourwinds: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2017
OP u no dey shame self...people like u need six police slap every morning

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by tosyne2much(m): 6:03am On Jul 14, 2017
OP, you no dey shame ooooo cheesy

I mean which girlfriend will be happy that another lady actually bought his boyfriend a phone?

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Ikoyomanuel: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2017
She's just a jealous girlfriend that loves her man... dats all
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Adeoba10(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2017
YOLO1:
A colleague of mine in the office gave me a phone in the office on Monday but unfortunately, I misplaced it today in a cab. While still grieving over the loss of the phone, my girlfriend called and she noticed that I was sounding dull on phone. So she asked me why.
Told her a female colleague of mine in the office bought me a phone and I just misplaced it. I was expecting her to help me grief over my phone when she started bombarding me with questions.
Who gave u a phone? Told her A female colleague
Is she married or single? Told her Single
What type of phone is it? Tecno Camon CX
Then she sighted Hmmmmm....... Joe, tell me nothing is going on between 2 of you.
At this point I got angry and had to cut the phone.
Still in a shock as to why my girlfriend won't sympathise with me and be asking irrelevant questions.
Sincerely am so disappointed at her.
Please, can i come and collect the charger?

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Wolfbrother(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2017
This one na techno advert

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by generationz(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2017
You try But we still no go buy techno
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by anonymuz(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Realhommie:
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Abee79(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin This OP sounds like he just smoked some fresh Warri weed grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by YOLO1(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
braimeddy:
have a blackberryam using. she got me when i told her blackberry wont support whatsapp services from June 31st. unfortunately/ unfortunately, they have extended the deadline
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by Skmoda360(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
generationz:
You try But we still no go buy techno
heheheehehehe
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone by braimeddy: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Ok. But u still don't have to tell ur gf that ur female colleague bought u d fone. It makes no sense
YOLO1:

have a blackberryam using. she got me when i told her blackberry wont support whatsapp services from June 31st. unfortunately/ unfortunately, they have extended the deadline

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Was The Doctor Touching My Leg / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / #trending Heartbreak Stories On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.