Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,040 members, 7,838,612 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) (66256 Views)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / A Birmingham Fan Runs Into The Pitch, Punches Jack Grealish On The Head / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Sard(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
HolyHero:
Africans and insecurity... what if he was a suicide bomber?
You're the one having insecurity/inferiority complex. Pitch invaders are everywhere, even in Europe. CR7/Messi are usually hugged by pitch invaders all over the world. Are those invaders also Africans?
or would you also shout insecurity if it were to be an European country?

fineboynl:
the guy is a fool, he want to tap from his glory. like Africa believe touching millionaire
So, Europeans, Asians, Americans etc that invaded pitch to hug CR7, messi and co also wanted to tap their glory??
You (Africans) will make mockery of yourself as if it's normal, but when a non-African reiterated what you said, you would be screaming blue murder.

4 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=ymee post=58430308][/quote]wetin
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Daraplato(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy tho. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by hebenezher(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yeligray:
That guy na rich guy by now,. We africans we no d carry last.. Make messi come Nigeria en go sabi sey boys are hungry
He definitely won't leave with some of his parts missing.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
the look on rooneys face says it all...good meme..that tz nika hugging a fellow man like that..lol..fill in the blanks

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
to him.... goalssss
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
I
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by dayskid: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
see the dreadlock guy

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by oliidell(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
HolyHero:

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin
fineboynl:
the guy is a fool, he want to tap from his glory. like Africa believe touching millionaire
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by fufuNegusi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Because of this APC government big club now go to Tanzania to play football. I does not even knows the day which Buhari will return.

undecided

I see you my broda cool

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
holatin:
mehn he is a crazy fan.

the only guy I can ever get crazy to hug na weird mc
weird mc na guy?

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
MisterGrace:
See Rooney face... Why is he acting as if the guy is irritating? Idiot Rooney!

Is that the right time for hug and pleasantries? Who won't be fazed?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
fineboynl:
BROS ABEG BUY SENSE WIT DIS SMALL CHANGE

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by elmas(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Make Money, look good and have fun cheesy
Ask me how?
How? I'm interested
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
mayorjosh:
Imagine picking Tanzania over Nigeria

Nigeria is doomed
15, 20 years from now, the likes of Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya will likely be 'Europe-like' and we'll be far behind with the way we are still wasting national time on some trivial Makarfi/Sheriff issue, series of sick presidents, dumb legislatives, directionless governors and childish ethnic bickerings. We live in a competitive world and we are slumbering. Both the leaders and the people have not realised that time is running out fast! It breaks someones heart.

5 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
HolyHero:
as if they don't do same in Europe..... Isn't there security check up B4 entering stadium?...... Use ur head, man

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
allaboutobed:
weird mc na guy?
u see breast for im chest ?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
youngprofdguru:
Rooney still remains the best among the rest, am a Gunner fan but gat so much respect for this dude. Rooney lives on....

Is he dead?

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Receive sense bro.. undecided undecided
leathalbeast:
what's huge? your balls or what?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Emychina(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Ask me how?
how
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by solelymade: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm not surprised at Rooney's reaction, I would have been shameful if he did fake a smile at the fan embrace. Same Rooney that was said to have caught a flu in Nigeria in 2008 after spending less than 3hours in Nigeria to play a game against Portsmouth at Abuja, after having spent weeks in South Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by iphanyi10(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
williams be like.... u no see me abi??.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Greven(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sard:

You're the one having insecurity/inferiority complex. Pitch invaders are everywhere, even in Europe. CR7/Messi are usually hugged by pitch invaders all over the world. Are those invaders also Africans?
or would you also shout insecurity if it were to be an European country?

So, Europeans, Asians, Americans etc that invaded pitch to hug CR7, messi and co also wanted to tap their glory??
You (Africans) will make mockery of yourself as if it's normal, but when a non-African reiterated what you said, you would be screaming blue murder.
thumbs up bro....you have said it all, case closed

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by iphanyi10(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
williams be like.... u no see me abi??.. ; grin
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
morganist99:
Ashley Williams be like.....are you kidding me grin
Wen Ashley start to dey keep dreads?? grin
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Afritop(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Because of this APC government big club now go to Tanzania to play football. I does not even knows the day which Buhari will return.

undecided
BUHARI WILL COME WHEN YOUR ENGLISH HAS IMPROVED

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by pimper24: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
I tell you one thing, hospitality industry East Africa is rapidly becoming a tourist potential that attracts even the West. Lodged in Victoria Hotel Darren, and I thought I was in heaven. Obama lodged in same hotel when he visited Tanzania, thought I wa
dainformant:
Wayne Rooney was hugged by a pitch-invading Manchester United fan during his second debut for Everton in Tanzania ....The Tanzanian fan clearly didn't want to accept that the 31-year-old was no longer a Manchester United player during a pre-season friendly match today.

The supporter, who was wearing a Red Devils kit, ran onto the pitch during the game and gave him a warm hug before he was taken away by security agents.

The England international opted to leave Old Trafford for his boyhood side after being frozen out of the first team picture by Jose Mourinho last season

Rooney gave Toffees fans a glimpse of what he's still capable of during the match by rifling in a wonder goal from 30 yards.

Everton went on to win the match against Gor Mahia 2-1.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/tanzanian-football-fan-hugs-wayne-rooney.html
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by dipznano: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
oriflamebaby1:

Ask me how?

HOW??
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by doctorseven: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Even the Policemen go be like "aaah na Rooney be this" look at d smile on the other ones face. SMH.

Up Chelsea for Life.!

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by pimper24: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
I tell you, hospitality industry in East Africa is anything you can find in the West. That alone is enough to attract these folks. I lodged in Victoria Hotel Dar, late last year and I thought I was in heaven. Learnt Obama lodged in same hotel when he visited Tanzania.
EgusiSoup:

undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.