Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,056 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) (66257 Views)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / A Birmingham Fan Runs Into The Pitch, Punches Jack Grealish On The Head / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Bifwoli: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
mayorjosh:
Imagine picking Tanzania over Nigeria

Nigeria is doomed

He who pays the piper calls the tune.Did you expect them to pick Nigeria over their own best business interests?

SportsPesa is an East African superbrand which is the major shirt sponsor for Everton FC and Hull City FC so naturally they'll agree to an East African tour organized by their sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by wahab63: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Baddest69:
Man U is the greatest football club in england and in the world too

Argue with your left ball
grin
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by tyeenigga(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Williams was like are you kidding me, won't you hug me

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Who knows wether the Guy don bet with someone that he will huge rooney... lol cheesy grin cheesy grin whah a legend Wayne rooney...
y e be say yorobah boys dey hardly spell words correctly?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by tamsjay(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Generalyemi:
Rooney is like ,,,,what a monkey
Lolzzz...chixos
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ask Google.. undecided
VajanahDischaj:
y e be say yorobah boys dey hardly spell words correctly?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
This exactly what I want to do to Micheal Carrick and Andre Herrera on July 26
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by AustineCJ: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Breaking news!!!! Done deal: Chelsea has announced the signing of Mohammadu Buhari for a fee of €75M. He is in London for his medical for the replacement of Diego Costa😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Addy003(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
D other black player's reaction though

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:
Man U is the greatest football club in england and in the world too

Argue with your left ball
lol how bout us dah don't av balls
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2017
allaboutobed:
weird mc na guy?
no na transgender. You no see how she dey behave?

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2017
solelymade:
I'm not surprised at Rooney's reaction, I would have been shameful if he did fake a smile at the fan embrace. Same Rooney that was said to have caught a flu in Nigeria in 2008 after spending less than 3hours in Nigeria to play a game against Portsmouth at Abuja, after having spent weeks in South Africa.
Yeah I remember. I even watched that match. Man utd won 2-1 and went ahead to trash kano pillars 5-0
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2017
HERSLEY:
use cucumber it's now 50 naira for 2 big and long pieces
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by romzyxy(m): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2017
fineboynl:
the guy is a fool, he want to tap from his glory. like Africa believe touching millionaire

you just talk without sense....God help you
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2017
c d other guy's face...hahaha
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by SuperWorld(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2017
HolyHero:
see as Rooney just dey look like person wey get leukemia.. he looks disgusted and I'm sure it's because he guy is black... say no to racism
haha
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2017
HERSLEY:
What happen to your pussy lips grin grin
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 4:07am On Jul 14, 2017
The pictures look somehow to me probably photoshopped. The same posture from the two other Everton players: from when the invader walked up to Rooney to when he was taken away.
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by squash47(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2017
HolyHero:
Africans and insecurity... what if he was a suicide bomber?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by squash47(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2017
HolyHero:
Africans and insecurity... what if he was a suicide bomber?
Africans and negativity

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2017
that look from william though
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2017
hebenezher:
He definitely won't leave with some of his parts missing.
especially his legs..with his clothes
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2017
can't believe wazza won't b wearing the United Jersey anymore.its saddens me
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 14, 2017
dilemaguy:
Rooney is too cold towards the guy
unlike Ronaldo
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by tk4rd: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
See as the other guy just out hands for waiste dey watch them like: "you sure say u no be gay??"
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by ekhai(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Because of this APC government big club now go to Tanzania to play football. I does not even knows the day which Buhari will return.

undecided

Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Halancornell(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
mehn he is a crazy fan.

the only guy I can ever get crazy to hug na weird mc
grin
holatin:
mehn he is a crazy fan.

the only guy I can ever get crazy to hug na weird mc
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Saintdaprince(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one fan!!!! At least you hugged a football legend, let those enemies of yours continue to call you names. You are on news while the are there saying nonsense. The sky is your starting point!!!!
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by holatin(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by ariwamichael(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2017
harmbhrosz:
is this English or I'm having fever?

U that is correcting...it is nt "i'm" it is " am i"...that is if u intend to put a question mark at the end ..be humble
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by daviefm(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2017
[Because of this APC government big club now go to Tanzania to play football. I does not even knows the day which Buhari will return.

Is ur brain paining you?
Re: Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Because of this APC government big club now go to Tanzania to play football. I does not even knows the day which Buhari will return.

undecided
You will still does not know na ni. grin gbese ree o.bubu done carry your brain along do egushi soup,wait until he comes back.sorry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.